Author Topic: A Mexican curriculum being taught in the US  (Read 3062 times)

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: A Mexican curriculum being taught in the US
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2007, 09:38:46 PM »
"That's not enough," said Patrick Burk, chief policy officer with the superintendent's office of the Oregon Department of Education. He said the idea is minimal disruption for immigrant Latinos."

Some of them are probably illegal aliens.

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2007, 09:40:49 PM »
Whoever came up with the idea of teaching the Mexican curriculum to American students should be burned alive.  Their ashes should be buried in the local landfill.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2007, 09:59:46 PM »
"That's not enough," said Patrick Burk, chief policy officer with the superintendent's office of the Oregon Department of Education. He said the idea is minimal disruption for immigrant Latinos."

Some of them are probably illegal aliens.
This mindset is more prevalent then you might think in many parts of the country.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2007, 05:26:43 PM »
Good luck mills.Raising kids is the toughest thing I have ever done. O0

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2007, 05:31:15 PM »
Posted by: Hail Columbia
Whoever came up with the idea of teaching the Mexican curriculum to American students should be burned alive.  Their ashes should be buried in the local landfill.

If an American chooses to follow the Mexican curriculum its a matter of CHOICE.  What about schools that teach the British curriculum and teach all aspects of British History ?  Should the person that came up with the UK curriculum be burned alive too ?

Posted by: ~*Mills*~
It just angers me, does Mexico teach a "U.S.A curriculum"? NO, Mexicans are VERY anti-immigrant! They don't like "foreigners" entering Mexico, and they have very discriminatory laws against immigrants, yet they expect US to give them so much! Pure hypocrisy.

Mexicans are very Anti immigrant ? My father was an immigrant in Mexico. All the Jews in Mexico are descendants from immigrant families and many of these immigrants became prosperous. So no...you are wrong about that. And yes they teach the American curriculum in many schools. I myself went to one in Mexico and it was great experience.

Also, we are NOT doing them a favor! 1. Many ,if not all immigrant children, are NOT patriotic to the US, they don't care! when I was in school, I was many times the only one standing for the Pledge of Allegiance. 2. The US claims "All men are created equal" yet we give favoritism to these anti-American people! These are the things that are only leading us to the direction of destruction.

As a matter of fact their children are more patriotic towards the USA than to Mexico. Ask a second gen where they are from the majority consider themselves American. Many 2nd gens don't even speak Spanish as their 1st language. 

3. We would do them a favor by teaching them English, American history, job skills so that they will not resort to gangs, violence etc... Oh and the deportation of illegals. Like I said before, the US should stop giving citizenship to any child born in the US, besides children of immigrants are mostly as anti-American as the parents. Illegal parents=illegal children, resident parents= resident children. Also, no one who came here illegally should ever be allowed to become legal. It's deportation time!

I agree, all illegal immigrants should be deported if they do not contribute to the economy of their society. But if the immigrant is contributing they should be allowed to stay. Would you want to get rid of someone who works harder and charges less ?
"We are in 1938, and Iran is Germany"

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2007, 07:03:10 PM »
No I am NOT wrong about that. I should know from experience! I have been to Mexico and I have spoken to Mexicans. You know what they told my mom? "they don't want gringos living there". 
Not sure who you spoke with. My grandfather was born and bred in Brooklyn NYC and he immigrated to Mexico in the 1950's. He never felt discriminated against and he lived there until his last day. Yes, the Mexican police are harsh, not just to illegal immigrants from Guatemala and other countries but even to its own citizens. If they despise Americans so much why is it that Mexico gets rammed pack with Americans during the holidays?  Why is it that so many American enterprises prosper in Mexico ? Walmart, McDonald's, Sears, NFL pre-season games, the list is endless ! If you want to see anti-americanism I recommend that you visit Greece  8;) Overthere McDonald's has been in a rut because of a huge American boycott. The American embassy has been vandalized and when Clinton visited Athens there was a riot. It even got to the point that a friend of mine changed his doorbell's name from Smilth to Smithopoulos for safety reasons. I have never seen that happen in Mexico...have you ?

OH and not to mention the  laws that Mexico has
Such as ??  Do you mean against illegals or Immigrants in general?? If there are so many laws against immigrants then how do you explain the prosperity of the Jewish community in Mexico ? Did they all play the loteria nacional and win ? Many of them run succesful businesses and hold positions of prestige in the government.

Well, were have I been for the past 20+ years of my life...oh southern Califronia! Were these English speaking "patriotic" children of immigrants REFUSED to stand up for the pledge of alliegance saying "It's not mY cpuntry, why should I stand up" and how MANY students ditched school for the pro-illegal walk outs. holding Mexican flags.
I haven't met many 2nd gens that feel like that. As a matter of fact most of the ones that I have met i have met hardly speak any spanish and they consider themselves American. In terms of ethnic identity 2nd gens in the USA are not Mexican or American. They are Chicanos.

Also, it is not right to use people as cheap labor! Is it right to exploit them, work them hard and then not pay them enough? NO!
Exploiting and making the labour market more competitive are two different things. Expoitation is wrong. You misunderstood me.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2007, 07:07:50 PM by Merkava »

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2007, 07:25:07 PM »
If I had my way anyone here in this country that is not here legally should and would be deported. This said I will also say this.... If you own a property and your neighbor starts using parts of you property little be little over the course of years and you don't put a stop to it after some time he may have more rights to your property  than you do. In real property law this is called adverse possession. We are loosing our country through adverse possession. By Mexicans coming over the border and becoming the majority in many parts of the southwest unimpeded this is exactly what they are doing. This argument has been raised several times by pro immigration groups. I always said they are nuts but the sad fact is that they are accomplishing their goal of open boarders and retaking the west by just this means. Once they have reached a point where they can vote and influence local elections they will be able to influence what goes on in that locality. As their influence grows it will also spread to the higher offices in other parts of the country. This school curriculum thing is just the first step.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2007, 07:36:53 PM »
I'll watch the video and I'll get back to you  ;)

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2007, 07:37:05 PM »
Nope, Mills is right!Mexicans have no mercy on our gringo border hoppers.YOU GO to Mexico illegally and good luck.Luck
wayne jude

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2007, 07:59:26 PM »
Posted by: Hail Columbia

If an American chooses to follow the Mexican curriculum its a matter of CHOICE.  What about schools that teach the British curriculum and teach all aspects of British History ?  Should the person that came up with the UK curriculum be burned alive too ?

What kind of dreck is this?  Those people in the Oregon Department of Education (who really should be dealt with) want to teach the illegal alien students Mexican history, using a curriculum issued by the Mexican government, a government hostile to the United States, and you think nothing of it?  It's quite obvious that you know nothing about the gravity of the situation in America, especially if you're dumb enough to compare the Mexican curriculum to the British one.

My MySpace site:
My YouTube site:
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:

In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2007, 08:07:37 PM »
Remember all ,we have some new Nazis here just trying to get our goat.LOL[At least in my opinion]prove yourselves other wise.
LOVE ,the race traitor!
Christianwhitenation.name ;)
I Love my race but not at the expense of others!Trust me the hate will consume you if you don't get away.
wayne jude

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2007, 09:04:23 PM »
Just saw the video and I thought I had to point this out from the list of laws that was read:

1)No special bilingual programmes in the schools ?

My school in Mexico was bilingual. There are a few Jewish ones, a few American ones, a Japanese one, a few French ones and also a German one.

2) No special ballots for elections ??? What exactly does he mean? Special circumstances such as expatriates? Mexicans that live in the USA get to vote from their local consuls. It’s the same in Europe

3) All government business will be conducted in our language?
I think that is pretty logical. All government business in Poland is conducted in Polish. All government business in England is conducted in English.

4) Foreigner’s wont have a right to vote no matter how long they are in Mexico?
My Dad is a foreigner, my stepmother is also a foreigner and they had a heated argument over who they were going to vote for. They can vote without a problem.

5) Foreigners will never be able to hold political office – 
True. But I can’t become a member of the Welsh Assembly either because I am not Welsh…..but isn’t that pretty obvious?

6) Foreigners will not be a burden on the tax payers:
Fortunately we have not been in a situation in which we need to ask for government assistance.

7) No healthcare for foreigners
I always went to private hospitals so again I cannot comment.

8.) Foreigners must invest the amount of 40,000 times the minimum wage. Minimum Wage is 4.8 USD in Mexico city = a whopping 192,000 USD.

Okay I did some research on this one and all that you need to start off your ltd. Company known as (SA) is 4,500 USD

“The SA has been widely used in Mexico as an investment vehicle. This
corporation has a capital stock divided into shares, where the shareholders’ liabil-
ity is limited only and exclusively to the full payment of their capital contribu-
tions and the stock capital must be incorporated with a minimum of two share-
holders (either corporations or individuals) and with a minimum aggregate capi-
tal contribution of $50,000.00 pesos (approximately US$4,500 Dollars)”

www.iln.com/articles/pub_385.pdf

9) You are not allowed Waterfront property for citizens naturally born into this country?
So how did we get so many American and French hotels in the best beaches? Sheratton, Hilton, Holiday Inn ? Club Med ?

10) No waving of other national flags ?
My sister went to a Jewish school and they sang the Hatikva after the Mexican anthem. Both flags standing side by side.

11) No bad mouthing the Mexican President?
Well Mexicans bad mouth them all the time so I don’t see how foreigners can be excluded from that.

On a positive note Chaim does remark that “Abled bodies and adults shouldn’t get a penny from welfare” I couldn’t agree more with him.

the Mexican government, a government hostile to the United States
LOL....how is the Mexican government hostile to the USA ? Did you see the Mexican Government encourage the Al-Zapatista Brigade to cross into the USA and blow up buses ? Or did you hear Vicente Fox chant: Death to the gringos.... The relationship with the USA has deteriorated but the Mexican governement has never been hostile or endorsed viloence against the US.

Nope, Mills is right!Mexicans have no mercy on our gringo border hoppers.YOU GO to Mexico illegally and good luck.Luck
Indeed...good luck for anyone that gets caught. Mexican police are kings of corruption. But if you have a few dollars they will turn a blind eye  ::)

Remember all ,we have some new Nazis here just trying to get our goat.LOL[At least in my opinion]prove yourselves other wise.
LOVE ,the race traitor!
Those who cannot debate, defame - Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: October 18, 2007, 09:09:58 PM »
No need to apologize ! We are just having a debate. Yes, I am interested in where Chaim obtained his info from ! Peace  :)
« Last Edit: October 18, 2007, 09:34:04 PM by Merkava »

Offline ash

• New JTFer
« Reply #14 on: October 18, 2007, 09:23:28 PM »
Being a Texan and having lived with and working with illegals my whole life the reason the issue is so one sided is because the powers that be "SATAN" will simply not rest until all blessed and free thinking people of the world are subdued. We, nor our faithful brothers in Europe and Afrika and elsewhere could ever be defeated by an army, so the only way to take us over is to out breed us and overun us, by political correctness my state and country will go broke and finally die because all these people do is take and take till there is nothing left to take.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2007, 09:30:16 PM »
Ash you nazi you are right about that!
wayne jude

Offline ash

• New JTFer
« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2007, 09:41:41 PM »
I am NO WAY a nazi, but any one who isn't afraid to see the truth can figure out what is happening here.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2007, 09:46:17 PM »
Sorry ...White nationalist,Neo Nazi,White seperitist!who cares you rock on!

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: October 22, 2007, 06:53:48 PM »
LOL....how is the Mexican government hostile to the USA ? Did you see the Mexican Government encourage the Al-Zapatista Brigade to cross into the USA and blow up buses ? Or did you hear Vicente Fox chant: Death to the gringos.... The relationship with the USA has deteriorated but the Mexican governement has never been hostile or endorsed viloence against the US.

I don't know what planet you're from, but if a government encourages its citizens to illegally enter another country in the name of revanchism, then that is a blatant act of provocation.  Ten years ago, then-President of Mexico, Ernesto Zedillo exclaimed: "I have proudly affirmed that the Mexican nation extends beyond the territory enclosed by its borders and that Mexican migrants are an important - a very important - part of this.", and Jose Pescador Osuna, who was a consulate general for Mexico, declared that "[w]e are practicing La Reconquista in California."  The Mexican government, to this day, tells their citizens that they're dual citizens of Mexico and the US, and even issues pamphlets to aid those of them seeking to cross illegally, and you want to tell me that Mexico is not hostile to the United States, on the technical reason that they have not yet initiated an act of military aggression against the United States in recent years?

My MySpace site:
My YouTube site: