Author Topic: I always knew many irish are anti jewish  (Read 306 times)

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: I always knew many irish are anti jewish
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2024, 02:35:59 PM »
Ireland has long been very anti-Israel. Norway too. Both are also getting swarmed by muslim colonization.

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2024, 12:07:10 AM »
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                                        :fist:

And now Spain is on board with this evil
  madness as well. Unfortunately, other
  nations will also follow this satanic path.

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2024, 12:24:11 AM »
Ireland has long been very anti-Israel. Norway too. Both are also getting swarmed by muslim colonization.
The IRA/Sinn Fein trained the PLO/Fatah,Norway led by Vidkun Quisling was  an ally of the Nazis & Spain gave us the inquisitions & was an ally of the Nazis!!

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2024, 01:53:32 PM »
All true. Still from the bunch I think modern Spain is the least hopeless. Spain is undergoing at the moment a leftist coup with hard leftist ideologues usurping all the power they can grab. The conservative populist party currently in opposition but for sure has the majority among native Spaniards is pro-Israel. On the other hand Norway and Ireland have had nearly eternal leftist, Jew-hating regimes.
The IRA/Sinn Fein trained the PLO/Fatah,Norway led by Vidkun Quisling was  an ally of the Nazis & Spain gave us the inquisitions & was an ally of the Nazis!!