Author Topic: Frustration with people  (Read 692 times)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Frustration with people
« on: June 28, 2024, 07:32:51 PM »
I understand that not everyone knows everything about Israel's history and such but why are people so ignorant about what's going on that after a genocidal pogrom, that the victim of the attack gets accused of perpetrating genocide? It's completely insane.

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
Re: Frustration with people
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2024, 11:39:52 PM »
I understand that not everyone knows everything about Israel's history and such but why are people so ignorant about what's going on that after a genocidal pogrom, that the victim of the attack gets accused of perpetrating genocide? It's completely insane.

I agree. It’s Orwellian.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2024, 05:13:28 AM »
These people are not confused, these are Amalekites. The same people were out in the streets celebrating on October 7th.

Online Hrvatski Noahid

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2024, 06:40:21 AM »
These people are not confused, these are Amalekites. The same people were out in the streets celebrating on October 7th.

Thank you for being honest and direct. We know what Amalek deserves.
Gentiles are obligated to fulfill the Seven Noahide Commandments because they are the eternal command of God, transmitted through Moses our teacher in the Torah. The main and best book on details of Noahide observance is "The Divine Code" by Rabbi Moshe Weiner.

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCffOR1kc1bBK9HwP8kQdSXg
Telegram: https://t.me/JewishTaskForceChat
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Noachide/

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2024, 10:48:48 PM »
  :usa+israel:                                                                                                                       :fist:

All excellent points, but “people?”
   More like sheeple, not even!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2024, 10:03:44 PM »

That actually makes sense.

I am so confused when I see someone accusing Israel of genocide wondering where the hell they pulled that one from. I am pretty sure besides the tiniest children who haven't had a chance to get brainwashed yet that there are NO innocent Fakestinians. They are consumed by a demonic hatred. Yet there are a lot of innocent people in Israel.

Offline Betar

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2024, 02:55:05 AM »
The 'Pro-Palestine' agenda is simply a cool trend now these days in the West and 90% of the protestors have no clue what they are talking about.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2024, 02:12:21 PM »
They know to be intoxicated from joy when Jews are slaughtered and enraged when Jews defend themselves. What more do you need them to know to deduce these are evil and cruel people?
The 'Pro-Palestine' agenda is simply a cool trend now these days in the West and 90% of the protestors have no clue what they are talking about.

Offline Betar

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2024, 02:34:00 PM »
They know to be intoxicated from joy when Jews are slaughtered and enraged when Jews defend themselves. What more do you need them to know to deduce these are evil and cruel people?

Agree. Even though they are dumb and naive they should know what they are doing is pure evil and they will need to pay for their deeds someday

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2024, 12:33:58 AM »
                                                                                                                                            :usa+israel:                                                                                                                          :fist:

All great points and no doubt Betar that
 they are what you referred to them as!
 What you said was “on the money.” They are
 also satanic and it is highly doubtful that any
 will change their rotten miscreant ways and
 become at all “righteous.” They are surely
 beyond redemption.