Author Topic: Supreme Court grants Trump immunity; Jake Tapper calls for Trump's assassination  (Read 483 times)

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Senior JTFer
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
I'm actually concerned for both Trump and Biden that they might be targeted by people in the Democratic party because so many Democrats want Biden to be replaced and he doesn't want to step down, and they've had Trump Derangment Syndrome for years now and none of the other things stopped the Trump train. I hope this whole campaign doesn't end in murder for either man because that would be very bad for the country. I hope we can remain civilized enough not to end political disputes that way.