Author Topic: Kamallah Harris Spreads Anti-Semitism  (Read 307 times)

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Kamallah Harris Spreads Anti-Semitism
« on: July 10, 2024, 03:27:54 PM »
https://www.yahoo.com/news/harris-defends-anti-israel-college-155644384.html

Are they trying to replace Biden with this animal so the Squad won't boycott the election?

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Kamallah Harris Spreads Anti-Semitism
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2024, 03:33:04 PM »
Look at these idiotic statements from the article. Look especially at the bolded parts.

"I like to cook. So I said to my team, 'You can’t make s--- with flour if you don’t have clean water.' So what’s going on with that? I ask questions like, ‘What are people actually eating right now? I’m hearing stories about their eating animal feed, grass’ … so that’s how I think about it," she said.

"Similarly, I was asking early on, what are women in Gaza doing about sanitary hygiene. Do they have pads? And these are the issues that made people feel uncomfortable, especially sanitary pads."

You can make human waste without clean water. That's where dirty waters comes from. I guess she takes after the people in Africa who make huts out of human or animal waste.

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2024, 12:18:24 AM »
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                                          :fist:

There are those with so-called “brain matter”
  composed predominately of ‘human’ waste and
  they are just the smarter among them.     

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2024, 01:29:50 PM »
This filthy whore, a literal whore, is worse than undead Joe because she is still conscious.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774