Author Topic: South Tel Aviv Becomes Like Chicago With Black On Black Killings, UMM HMM!  (Read 437 times)

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
My brother in law lives in that neighborhood & I said to him gee Yigal it feels just like Crown Heights here, he replied yeah schvartzers!! I asked him how did he a Mizrachi Jew know that word he replied he lived in Brooklyn for 10 years & since he came back his neighborhood became worse than Bed Sty or Harlem & I agree South Tel Aviv makes Bed Sty & Harlem look like Park Ave.!!! He told me before the Eritreans & the Sudanese came it was bad with hookers,pimps & pick pockets from the FSU but now it is 100 times worse!!!

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
My brother in law lives in that neighborhood & I said to him gee Yigal it feels just like Crown Heights here, he replied yeah schvartzers!! I asked him how did he a Mizrachi Jew know that word he replied he lived in Brooklyn for 10 years & since he came back his neighborhood became worse than Bed Sty or Harlem & I agree South Tel Aviv makes Bed Sty & Harlem look like Park Ave.!!! He told me before the Eritreans & the Sudanese came it was bad with hookers,pimps & pick pockets from the FSU but now it is 100 times worse!!!

It's Israel's black plague.  :thumbsdown:

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
It's Israel's black plague.  :thumbsdown:
The neighborhood wasn't much better before the African jigab00s arrived there was FSU pimps,prosttutes,drug dealers,junkies & pick pockets way before the Eritreans & Sudanese ever got here!!!  The Russian underworld made that neighborhood horrible before all those schvartzers arrived!!