Author Topic: No media told the whole story about the riots in Jit, Samaria  (Read 300 times)

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Senior JTFer
No media told the whole story about the riots in Jit, Samaria
« on: August 28, 2024, 08:04:21 PM »
Basically all of the media, including supposedly conservative sites like Israel National News, did not report the whole story on what happened in Jit.  This story was only reported as so-called "settler violence," "far right activism," "Jewish nationalist terror," etc.  No one mentioned the fact that prior to this incident, a mob of Arabs from Jit attacked Jews with burning tires.   But when Jews responded to Arab violence, the whole media condemned Jews for it.

Here is a video where a rabbi from Machon Shilo tells the whole story:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjLuKD_IWLo

For reference, here is an article from Israel National News (Arutz 7), which never mentions the Arab violence against Jews, but tells all about what "Arab sources" reported:
https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/394700
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: No media told the whole story about the riots in Jit, Samaria
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2024, 12:57:09 PM »
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                                        :fist:

Unfortunately, to this point, Israel pretty
  much, for the “most part,” has never had the
  greatest PR. Only JTF tells it like it is and is
  consistently on the correct side of the issues
  that you will definitely not hear or read any-
  where else!