Author Topic: Another Trump Assisnation Attempt  (Read 114 times)

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
Another Trump Assisnation Attempt
« on: September 17, 2024, 05:46:36 PM »
What do you guys think about the latest attempt on Donald Trump's life this past weekend?  The conspiracy nuts are claiming that either Iran or the Democratic party or both are behind it.  If they are, we will never know the whole truth.  Don't forget that 50 years ago President Ford was shot at twice by 2 women.  No one claimed that there was a plot by the Democrats then. 

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Another Trump Assisnation Attempt
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2024, 06:29:11 PM »
What do you guys think about the latest attempt on Donald Trump's life this past weekend?  The conspiracy nuts are claiming that either Iran or the Democratic party or both are behind it.  If they are, we will never know the whole truth.  Don't forget that 50 years ago President Ford was shot at twice by 2 women.  No one claimed that there was a plot by the Democrats then.
There is always a plot of one sort or another... It could be Iran combined with the benign or possibly not so benign neglect of the deep state and Brandon administration... The democr-p party has gone off the rails and as far as I am concerned and I would not put any subversive thing past them... I threw the filthy Democr-p party canvasser off my property today and got great pleasure doing so... The attempt on Fords life by Lynette Alice "Squeaky" Fromme was over the plight of redwood trees... What does that say? She was a Manson family follower who in my opinion should have been in jail... As I remember the only one disturbed by this attempt was Ford himself.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2024, 12:14:52 AM »
They did as they were told. 
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2024, 07:28:41 PM »
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years