Poll

Will Israel and the Arabs ever live in peace?

Will Not
Not Sure
Will

Author Topic: Will Israel and the Arabs ever live in peace? (News Poll)  (Read 2541 times)

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
Will Israel and the Arabs ever live in peace? (News Poll)
« on: October 24, 2006, 12:55:20 AM »
[picture removed due to jta server change]

U.S. Jews skeptical of Arabs, trust Israel on Iran, survey shows

American Jews are less supportive of a U.S. military strike on Iran than they were a year ago, but they remain overwhelmingly convinced that the Arabs want to destroy the State of Israel, according to the American Jewish Committee’s annual survey of U.S. Jewish opinion.

http://www.jta.org/page_view_story.asp?intarticleid=17197&intcategoryid=4
« Last Edit: October 25, 2006, 08:04:21 PM by jeffguy »
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
Re: Will Israel and the Arabs ever live in peace? (News Poll)
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2006, 12:59:15 AM »
What I can't figure out is how 38% of people really think that they will live in peace.   >:(
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
Re: Will Israel and the Arabs ever live in peace? (News Poll)
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2006, 08:17:46 AM »
Any Jew who wouldn't support an attack on Iran's nuclear reactor should be viewed as a traitor.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!