Author Topic: a letter from John Hagee ministrys  (Read 6338 times)

Offline Jesus

• New JTFer
a letter from John Hagee ministrys
« on: November 07, 2007, 07:09:45 PM »
Hi , I am a Noahide exposing John Hagge. 
  Prev    Next    Normal view To: [email protected]
Subject: Jews-Evangelism
Date: Thursday, March 8, 2007 6:05 PM

March 8, 2007

Dear Jose,

Greetings in the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. On behalf of John Hagee Ministries we thank you for your support and sharing your thoughts with Pastor Hagee.

You want to know Pastor Hagee's views on evangelizing the Jews.  Pastor Hagee has been given a vision from God to extend a hand of friendship and compassion to the Nation of Israel and the Jewish people.  If you have kept up with John Hagee Ministries you will acknowledge that Pastor has been instrumental in bridging the gap that existed between Christians and Jews.  This has been successful because Pastor has convinced the Jewish community that he does not have a 'hidden agenda' of proselytizing them.  Of course, anyone that listens to Pastor Hagee's teaching / sermons or reads his books will recognize that he believes strongly that Jesus Christ is the 'promised Messiah'. 

Pastor Hagee believes the Jews need Jesus for their salvation.  God's Word says all have sinned and have come short of the glory of God and must ask Jesus Christ to be their Lord and Savior before they can enter the gates of heaven and receive eternal salvation.  The same need for the Jews to be born-again exists as the need for the gentiles.  Pastor believes that witnessing Jesus to the Jewish people ONE ON ONE is the most effective way instead of targeting them as a group or nation.  Keep in mind that God has 'blinded the eyes' of the Jews and hardened their hearts for having denied Christ.  Also, there has been a history of persecution against the Jewish people in the name of Christianity.  For this reason Pastor believes that one on one witnessing is more effective than targeting the nation as a whole. 

We at John Hagee Ministries pray for you and your family in the name of our Lord.  May God bless you and guide you in all your ways.  Isaiah 26:3 reminds us, "And He will keep Him in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on Thee".

Sincerely,

Edward Martinez

John Hagee Ministries

newman

Re: a letter from John Hagee ministrys
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2007, 07:17:31 PM »
If this letter really is on the up & up then Hagee is a liar and should be killed along with any other missionary who missionises to Jews.

Offline Jesus

• New JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2007, 07:19:57 PM »
If this letter really is on the up & up then Hagee is a liar and should be killed along with any other missionary who missionises to Jews.
This letter is real. I sent it to Israel NationalRadio and it was read live on air by Yishai and Malkah.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2007, 07:33:00 PM by Jesus »

Offline Jesus

• New JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2007, 07:22:01 PM »
When Moshach comes let him deal out the Justus.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2007, 07:26:18 PM »
You call that an expose?

You simply stated what anyone should already know.

The New Testament has Jesus giving two additional Commandments to his followers...the second of these reads "Go into all the world and preach the good news of the Kingdom of G-d unto every living creature".

This teaching is the basis for all Christian proselytizing and missionizing and his been the practice of all Christian followers of Jesus.

A Noahide is not obligated to follow the teachings of Jesus.

Pastor Hagee has proven his friendship both to all Jews as well as the State of Israel.

There's an old adage which is appropriate here:  "Never look a gift horse in the mouth".

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2007, 07:36:14 PM »
newman:  "...If this letter really is on the up & up then Hagee is a liar and should be killed along with any other missionary who missionises to Jews..."

Newman, Pastor Hagee is one of the only staunch friends of Israel to be found anywhere in the United States.

There is no such thing as a Christian congregation which does not missionize in some way.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2007, 08:57:26 PM »
This letter is real. I sent it to Israel NationalRadio and it was read live on air by Yishai and Malkah.

I listened to that show!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was you?

Cool, thanks.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Jesus

• New JTFer
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2007, 08:57:41 PM »
You call that an expose?

The New Testament has Jesus giving two additional Commandments to his followers...the second of these reads "Go into all the world and preach the good news of the Kingdom of G-d unto every living creature".

This teaching is the basis for all Christian proselytizing and missionizing and his been the practice of all Christian followers of Jesus.

Pastor Hagee has proven his friendship both to all Jews as well as the State of Israel.

There's an old adage which is appropriate here:  "Never look a gift horse in the mouth".
It is more serious then that. John Hagge has said openly that he does not try to convert Jewish people. This letter from his own ministry proved him to have lied. John Hagge has given Millons of Dollars to Israel. But with a ulterior motive. He wants to convert Jews.

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2007, 08:58:11 PM »

That's being a bit extreme Newman. I disagree with Hagee on trying to convert Jews, but he's a good, sincere man.

Offline Jesus

• New JTFer
« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2007, 09:05:50 PM »

I listened to that show!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was you?

Cool, thanks.
Yes that was me, I am a big fan of Israel National Radio. there is also missionary's in the IDF. I called and wrote Israel National Radio to expose that too. I believe that it is G-D's way or the high way. their is no between.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2007, 09:15:04 PM »
You call that an expose?

It is more serious then that. John Hagge has said openly that he does not try to convert Jewish people. This letter from his own ministry proved him to have lied. John Hagge has given Millons of Dollars to Israel. But with a ulterior motive. He wants to convert Jews.

here's the thing..this is nothing new to me. A lot of Christians believe that Jews should follow Jesus as the Messiah...SOme believe in doing it the Islamic way...with deception or, at one point, by murder...

If it were by deception, then we Jews need to be more knowing about Torah and Talmud and not be intimidated by people like him.

And perhaps a christian person here on this forum can allude to the fact that Jews dont' have to believe in Jesus according to the scriptures to make it to heaven...am I right in this?
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2007, 09:34:22 PM »
Until I hear these ideas from Hagee's actual mouth, I will give him the benefit of the doubt. If he does say something to this effect, you can say you knew  all along. It will be no different than the Ann Coulter situation. I refuse to believe all evangelicals are like this.

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2007, 09:38:08 PM »
It is irrelevant, he isn't going to convert many Jews, and in the meantime he is helping us
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2007, 09:41:29 PM »
You call that an expose?

Could you explain what that last quote means?

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: November 07, 2007, 09:44:22 PM »
Why do you call yourself Jesus if you are a Noahide?

Maybe he's latino and that's his name.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2007, 09:46:32 PM »
newman:  "...If this letter really is on the up & up then Hagee is a liar and should be killed along with any other missionary who missionises to Jews..."

Newman, Pastor Hagee is one of the only staunch friends of Israel to be found anywhere in the United States.

There is no such thing as a Christian congregation which does not missionize in some way.

Do you consider Coulter to  be so much worse than Hagee?  I ask you this because you gave the impression that you dislike Coulter. 

Offline Jesus

• New JTFer
« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2007, 09:59:14 PM »

It is my real name I am the first born son and I carry my fathers name.

Offline Jesus

• New JTFer
« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2007, 10:12:21 PM »

Maybe he's latino and that's his name.

Maybe this is Rivera again. He was a Noahide and when he joined Revava after being banned here, I noticed that his E-mail said Jesus so I E-mailed him and asked him and he said it was his name and his father's name and Puerto Ricans' oldest sons are named after the father. But he said he hoped to change it one day.

That's right I am Rivera. And I got ban. One accursation was that I was a toll and I was pitting Religious members against non religious members for posting a question on why the forum is open on the Sabbath. And right after I got ban you decided to close he forum on the Sabbath. anthor reason was I got into it with newman because when I first went on the forum and read his post it was clear that he generalise on blacks even though he said he was not a racist but had a picture of a noose on his post. a sign of Racism. 

Offline Jesus

• New JTFer
« Reply #18 on: November 07, 2007, 10:17:02 PM »
His noose was for Jew haters, as the caption said, not for blacks.

Then he should put a caption on the picture saying so because no one will interpit it to mean that.

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: November 07, 2007, 10:18:39 PM »

wait he was banned once, why are we letting him get away with coming back?
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline Jesus

• New JTFer
« Reply #20 on: November 07, 2007, 10:24:20 PM »

wait he was banned once, why are we letting him get away with coming back?
listen you can make out to be your enemy if you want .the fact is I am a Noahide that keeps the 7 laws and I have little tolerance for racism. I do not call Blacks Monkeys, or apes. that is wrong. If you ban me again be men enough to say the real reason. I came on this site to bring balance to the many post that is clearly racist.

Offline decimos

• Senior JTFer
    • wowheed
« Reply #21 on: November 07, 2007, 10:27:35 PM »
And He will keep Him in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on Thee". mmmmm this ANOTHER MISTRANSLATION it should read {JPS} "The mind stayed on Thee Thou keepest in perfect peace; because it trusteth in Thee. yet again we see jewish scripture bent and raped ..replacement theology in action....

And that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams, shall be put to death; because he hath spoken perversion against the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, and redeemed thee out of the house of bondage, to draw thee aside out of the way which the LORD thy God commanded thee to walk in. So shalt thou put away the evil from the midst of thee.Deuteronomy 13:5.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #22 on: November 07, 2007, 10:35:28 PM »
and you picked "Jesus" as your screen name?
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!