Author Topic: Fox News: Renown Somali Author Wanted for Decade-Old Rape of Missouri Girl  (Read 2623 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
MINNEAPOLIS  —  A noted Somali writer, whose role in Somali literature has been compared to Shakespeare's place in English, has been added to Hennepin County's "Ten Most Wanted" list for the rape of a 10-year-old girl a decade ago, authorities said.

Mahamud A. Isse, 72, of Minneapolis, is wanted on a felony bench warrant for criminal sexual conduct stemming from the alleged rape.

A phone number for Isse was not listed. Defense attorney Richard Cohen said he hasn't seen or heard from Isse in a few months.

"I have no idea where he is," Cohen said.

According to the criminal complaint, the alleged victim told police she came to the United States from Somalia in 1995 and lived with a woman who acted as her mother in Minneapolis. She said Isse, whom she then called "uncle," would bring her candy and treats when he visited her guardian.

Read the whole article here:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,302278,00.html

Mohammed has married Aisha as she was 6 years old and he has "consumed" the marriage as she was 9.

Sahi Buhari 7.64 (7, book 62, number 64) :
Narrated `Aisha:
that the Prophet married her when she was six years old and he
consummated his marriage when she was nine years old, and then
she remained with him for nine years (i.e., till his death).

And the prophet is the best Example for all Muslimes:

Quran 33:21 - 22:
Verily in the messenger of Allah ye have a good example for him who looketh unto Allah and the Last Day, and remembereth Allah much. (21) And when the true believers saw the clans, they said: This is that which Allah and His messenger promised us. Allah and His messenger are true. It did but confirm them in their faith and resignation.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2007, 02:36:31 PM by Goldfasan »
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

ftf

Mohammed has married Aisha as she was 6 years old and he has "consumed" the marriage as she was 9.

Narrated `Aisha:

Verily in the messenger of Allah ye have a good example for him who looketh unto Allah and the Last Day, and remembereth Allah much. (21) And when the true believers saw the clans, they said: This is that which Allah and His messenger promised us. Allah and His messenger are true. It did but confirm them in their faith and resignation.
I don't think those are the best quotes to bring up on this issue, this guy did not have any kind of marriage to this girl, he just raped her.

How about:
Tabari VIII:116/Ishaq:511:
"So Muhammad began seizing their herds and their property bit by bit. He conquered Khaybar home by home. The first stronghold defeated was Naim. Next was Qamus, the community of Abi Huqayq. The Messenger took some of its people captive, including Safiyah bt. Huyayy, the wife of Kinanah and her two cousins. The Prophet chose Safiyah for himself."
RAPE

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member

Narrated `Aisha:

I don't think those are the best quotes to bring up on this issue, this guy did not have any kind of marriage to this girl, he just raped her.

How about:
Tabari VIII:116/Ishaq:511:
"So Muhammad began seizing their herds and their property bit by bit. He conquered Khaybar home by home. The first stronghold defeated was Naim. Next was Qamus, the community of Abi Huqayq. The Messenger took some of its people captive, including Safiyah bt. Huyayy, the wife of Kinanah and her two cousins. The Prophet chose Safiyah for himself."
RAPE

The point was from my view, sexual relations of adults with children in gerneral. This is no sin in islamic believe.  :)
But you hit it right.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
He should be doused in gasoline and ignited!! That should serve as a reminder of what will happen to muzzies who rape.
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
This is expected....  Love your pic... O0
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
This is expected....  Love your pic... O0

Thanks, Marzutra.
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .