Poll

Is it ok for jews and other nation not muslim to know and learn Arabic?

Yes
17 (85%)
No
3 (15%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Arabic language  (Read 5395 times)

Offline Eugene

• Junior JTFer
  • EUGENE
Arabic language
« on: October 17, 2007, 11:49:29 PM »
Is it ok for jews and other nation not muslim to know and learn Arabic? Read Coran in Arabic watch an Islamic sites watch Arabic and Muslim television?
8-) shalom

kellymaureen

Re: Arabic language
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2007, 11:52:44 PM »
Its GOOD to know the language of your enemy!

The dept of homeland security is paying very well for translators, it makes sense to know what your enemy is saying, if no one learns their language, then they have a secret language to communicate in.

Yes everyone should read the koran, KNOW your enemy, dont let anyone tell you whats in there, read it for yourself....warning though, its like the twilight zone, ramblings of a madman.

I wouldnt watch their sites or shows, I have no desire to see what kinds of things they like on TV.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2007, 12:29:56 AM by kellymaureen »

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2007, 12:25:42 AM »
I would help to know your enemy better...

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2007, 12:29:18 AM »
It's ok for SOME of them to learn Arabic, but not too many.  If too many people learn arabic, like for instance if it was required to learn arabic in school, most people would probably end up sympathizing with the beasts, but yes of course it's ok and indeed required and absolutely necessary for some to learn Arabic.  Like the people who work for Palestinian Media Watch in Israel and document and archive all of their Nazi propaganda.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2007, 11:27:44 AM »
Of course.
Arabic is very samilier to Hebrew anyway. We (the Hebrews) don't use Hebrew letters, we use Assriyan letters, those letters:
אבגדהוזחטיכלמנסעפצקרשת
Aren't Hebrew letters.
The "real" Hebrew letters look pretty like the Arabic, Phonician, Cna'anite(Which is a gather of few peopls) letters.

Than, if moses got the Torah it didn't looked like that for sure:

Sounds more reasnoble he got it in those letters:
http://www.hebrew-resources.com/images/Ancient_Hebrew.jpg
(Third to from the left)
« Last Edit: October 18, 2007, 11:31:26 AM by Dexter »
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2007, 11:35:13 AM »
Of course.
Arabic is very samilier to Hebrew anyway. We (the Hebrews) don't use Hebrew letters, we use Assriyan letters, those letters:
אבגדהוזחטיכלמנסעפצקרשת
Aren't Hebrew letters.
The "real" Hebrew letters look pretty like the Arabic, Phonician, Cna'anite(Which is a gather of few peopls) letters.

The Phonician alphabet is more similar to the Greek alphabet.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2007, 11:51:27 AM by Mstislav »
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2007, 11:35:47 AM »
Of course.
אבגדהוזחטיכלמנסעפצקרשת
Aren't Hebrew letters.

Than, if moses got the Torah it didn't looked like that for sure:

Sounds more reasnoble he got it in those letters:
http://www.hebrew-resources.com/images/Ancient_Hebrew.jpg
(Third to from the left)

The Phonician alphabet is more similar to the Greek alphabet.
Because the Greeks copied it from tham .
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2007, 11:40:41 AM »

The dept of homeland security is paying very well for translators, it makes sense to know what your enemy is saying, if no one learns their language, then they have a secret language to communicate in.

Yes everyone should read the koran, KNOW your enemy, dont let anyone tell you whats in there, read it for yourself....warning though, its like the twilight zone, ramblings of a madman.

I wouldnt watch their sites or shows, I have no desire to see what kinds of things they like on TV.

They would hire muslims over non muslims fluent in arabic. Then the muzzies claim that certain things which are crucial to national security cannot be translated into English, etc. As David Ben Moshe told us, look for a koran printed before the 1990's as the muzzies have watered down their texts.
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2007, 11:48:11 AM »

They would hire muslims over non muslims fluent in arabic. Then the muzzies claim that certain things which are crucial to national security cannot be translated into English, etc. As David Ben Moshe told us, look for a koran printed before the 1990's as the muzzies have watered down their texts.
It's the best to read the source in ARABIC, you may be suprised, but some translation of the Bible from hebrew to english (For the Christians) is sometimes incorrect.
You will have to learn how to ACTUALLY pronounce the letter ח (Ch as Ch in Chaim ben Pesach (Chaim pronounces it wrong, and also most Israelis are)). The right way to pronounce this letter is like the Arabs pronounce it.
Ditto the letter ע, the letter ק, the diffrents between ט (T) and ת (Th) etc'.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2007, 11:50:02 AM by Dexter »

- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2007, 02:14:22 PM »
It's ok to learn any language. If your heart and feelings let you....All languages are good. Only some of their speakers may be bad. But some Jews and even Gentiles feel aversion to German (My mother did, even though she was a Catholic Gentile). I imagine some Jews who lost their family or were injured by Arab speakers may find it difficult to find themselves speaking Arabic.

Regarding the original Hebrew letters...... What a huge problem for me!!!!!! Rabbies teach that the square script is the one Moses used to write the Torah, and one is supposed to obey Ravs! But I sincerely believe that Samaritan pictographic script is the original, or at least closer to the original first alphabeth of humanity.

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2007, 05:55:03 PM »

I agree !!!!

Funnily enough when I was in school I signed up to take Arabic as a foreign language. At the time I was only 12 and I was quite naive about politics. So I asked my teacher where she was from:

Teacher: "From Haifa."
So I said "Cool , you are from Israel then ?"
Teacher:  "No I am from Occupied Phalestine."

In my lunchtime I went to the library and photocopied a map of Israel and I brought it to the teacher and I said:

"Miss. I think you are wrong because Haifa is in Israel, i know because I have been there"

She looked at me and said that I was too small to understand and that its best if we don't talk about that. I was puzzled. I was not fully aware of the conflict back then so i just thought that she was ignorant and that Geography was not her forte.

When I told my parents about this they sat me down and explained to me the whole situation between us and them.

"We are in 1938, and Iran is Germany"

Offline Eugene

• Junior JTFer
  • EUGENE
« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2007, 06:00:38 PM »

I agree !!!!

Funnily enough when I was in school I signed up to take Arabic as a foreign language. At the time I was only 12 and I was quite naive about politics. So I asked my teacher where she was from:

Teacher: "From Haifa."
So I said "Cool , you are from Israel then ?"
Teacher:  "No I am from Occupied Phalestine."

In my lunchtime I went to the library and photocopied a map of Israel and I brought it to the teacher and I said:

"Miss. I think you are wrong because Haifa is in Israel, i know because I have been there"

She looked at me and said that I was too small to understand and that its best if we don't talk about that. I was puzzled. I was not fully aware of the conflict back then so i just thought that she was ignorant and that Geography was not her forte.

When I told my parents about this they sat me down and explained to me the whole situation between us and them.

That is why it is better to through those M****R F****R from Israel make them out of that beatifull country
8-) shalom

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2007, 06:03:29 PM »
I would want to learn Arabic and Farsi.. but I'm working on my Hebrew first.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: October 18, 2007, 06:14:25 PM »
God Jesus spoke Aramaic as well as Hebrew.It was the lingua of the day!

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #14 on: October 19, 2007, 06:29:44 AM »
G-d Jesus spoke Aramaic as well as Hebrew.It was the lingua of the day!
Jesus prabobly spoke Hebrew and Aramic, indeed. There is a chance he also spoke Greek or Latin.

- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2007, 07:47:57 AM »
I don't know.

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2007, 03:49:04 PM »
G-d Jesus spoke Aramaic as well as Hebrew.It was the lingua of the day!

It is said in Christianity that Jesus was the son of G-d, not G-d himself.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2007, 08:07:01 PM by Mstislav »

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2007, 07:53:44 PM »
"the father and I are one"....I was born a Jew, don't start this, I know we don't agree!Thats fine ,but don't be jerky....This is a JEWISH forum.Show respect! >:(

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #18 on: October 20, 2007, 08:09:48 PM »
"the father and I are one"....I was born a Jew, don't start this, I know we don't agree!Thats fine ,but don't be jerky....This is a JEWISH forum.Show respect! >:(

Nothing I said was disrespectful. How can a father and son be one and the same being?