Author Topic: Pieces of You  (Read 3556 times)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Pieces of You
« Reply #25 on: October 18, 2007, 09:48:19 PM »
Hey I know that song!!

It's a realy gay song though...

but I think Daniel, otherwise has a point...How many of you live a life outside of this forum?
the majority!
This is just a tool for talking about Judaism and discussing Jewish issues. I am very busy I just use this to put off hw :-D

I mean every other person here is bypassing 1000+ posts and they ahve been on just for a month or two...makes me wonder...

but this is an entertaining forum and Chaim is an entertaining and dynamic person to listen to..i get some reality check here...but also, in the outside world I get the other reality check..
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
Re: Pieces of You
« Reply #26 on: October 18, 2007, 09:55:02 PM »
I couldn't finish the song. I decided to search for Miranda Lambert, Carrie Underwood and Taylor Swift videos instead. I thought Carrie was hot, but her video about AIDS in Africa disappoints me.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?