Author Topic: Question for JTF?  (Read 4192 times)

Offline Eugene

• Junior JTFer
  • EUGENE
Question for JTF?
« on: October 15, 2007, 11:03:41 PM »
People this is Eugene again. I see you dont give a damn about any of my prev posters, but that's ok I'll skip on them. Now something else came in to my mind as we all know Rice with Abas preparing to make Palistine. However how Chaim said before there is no Palistine and no Palistians but biblical Israel.As I rememember from bible there was a tribe Filistimlans Palestinians who came out from Ham one son of Noah. Later Abraham meet with king Avillah happend to be a Felistimlyans king and after return to Israel jews got in to war with other tribes including Filistimayns. Finally King David cut of the head of Goliath the filistimlayn and restore order in a hole middle east. Here some evidence of as we all know for filistimlayns.CAN ANYBODY TELL ME WHO ARE THOSE PEOPLE CALLED THEMSELVES PALESTINIANS ISRAEL A PALISTINE IF CHAIM SAID ALREADY THERE IS NO PALISTINE AND NO PALISTIANS? BASED ON THAT WHAT WILL THEY PREPARE THERE.

THANK YOU FOR YOU ANSWERS
8-) shalom

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
Re: Question for JTF?
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2007, 11:09:45 PM »
People this is Eugene again. I see you dont give a damn about any of my prev posters, but that's ok I'll skip on them. Now something else came in to my mind as we all know Rice with Abas preparing to make Palistine. However how Chaim said before there is no Palistine and no Palistians but biblical Israel.As I rememember from bible there was a tribe Filistimlans PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazis who came out from Ham one son of Noah. Later Abraham meet with king Avillah happend to be a Felistimlyans king and after return to Israel jews got in to war with other tribes including Filistimayns. Finally King David cut of the head of Goliath the filistimlayn and restore order in a hole middle east. Here some evidence of as we all know for filistimlayns.CAN ANYBODY TELL ME WHO ARE THOSE PEOPLE CALLED THEMSELVES PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazis ISRAEL A PALISTINE IF CHAIM SAID ALREADY THERE IS NO PALISTINE AND NO PALISTIANS? BASED ON THAT WHAT WILL THEY PREPARE THERE.

Those are Filistines. There is no connection between Filistines and "Palestinians", the people commonly referred to as "Palestinians" are generally Arabs who immigrated to Israel during the 18-1900's because the Jews were building an infrastructure.
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline Eugene

• Junior JTFer
  • EUGENE
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2007, 08:55:37 PM »
People this is Eugene again. I see you dont give a damn about any of my prev posters, but that's ok I'll skip on them. Now something else came in to my mind as we all know Rice with Abas preparing to make Palistine. However how Chaim said before there is no Palistine and no Palistians but biblical Israel.As I rememember from bible there was a tribe Filistimlans PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazis who came out from Ham one son of Noah. Later Abraham meet with king Avillah happend to be a Felistimlyans king and after return to Israel jews got in to war with other tribes including Filistimayns. Finally King David cut of the head of Goliath the filistimlayn and restore order in a hole middle east. Here some evidence of as we all know for filistimlayns.CAN ANYBODY TELL ME WHO ARE THOSE PEOPLE CALLED THEMSELVES PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazis ISRAEL A PALISTINE IF CHAIM SAID ALREADY THERE IS NO PALISTINE AND NO PALISTIANS? BASED ON THAT WHAT WILL THEY PREPARE THERE.

I just wonder who Edited/Change my topic by adding PLO/HAMAS MUSLIM ARAB NAZI I DID NOT WRITE IT ORIGINALLY

THIS IS A MAGICAL FORUM
8-) shalom

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2007, 11:51:01 AM »
Eugene we're the nazis right to stop  the evil vicious Jews from taking over their land?

Offline Eugene

• Junior JTFer
  • EUGENE
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2007, 11:06:27 PM »
Eugene we're the nazis right to stop  the evil vicious Jews from taking over their land?

explain yourself?
8-) shalom

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2007, 11:08:11 PM »
Yea that probely didn't make much sense.Dis regard friend!

Offline Eugene

• Junior JTFer
  • EUGENE
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2007, 03:39:58 PM »
CAN ANYBODY TELL ME WHO ARE THOSE PEOPLE CALLED THEMSELVES PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazis ISRAEL A PALISTINE IF CHAIM SAID ALREADY THERE IS NO PALISTINE AND NO PALISTIANS? BASED ON THAT WHAT WILL THEY PREPARE THERE.

Philistines or P'lishtim were ancient people NOT related to the present day falestinians. The present day "falestinians" are arab immigrants who thought they could take over the land that G-d gave to the Jewish nation. And even if they were related to the philistines, they were an eney nation, not a nation that was supposed to live in Eretz Yisrael.
yassir arafat was a "falestinian" but do you know where he was born? IN EGYPT! Many of the present day falistinians are composed of people from Egypt, Jordan, Syria, Lebanon etc...you see the place was a wasteland but the Jewish presence (which has been continuous) made the place livable and prosperous, upon seeing this, many arabs decided to immigrate to the "mandate" NOT VERY LONG AGO. WHAT claim do they have?? None.

The following is from "Peace FAQ"

"The fact is that today's Pa.lestinians are immigrants from the surrounding nations! I grew up well knowing the history and origins of today's P.alestinians as being from Yemen, Saudi Arabia, Morocco, Christians from Greece, Muslim Sherkas from Russia, Muslims from Bosnia, and the Jordanians next door. The civil and tribal wars between Yemmenites (from Yemen) and Kessites (from Banu Kais of Saudi Arabia) ... are well known among Pa.lestinians.

"There is no such country [as Eretz Yisrael]! 'Eretz Yisrael' is a term the Zionists invented! There is no Eretz Yisrael in the Bible. Our country was for centuries part of Syria."
- Auni Bey Abdul-Hadi, a local Arab leader, to the Peel Commission, 1937

During the British Mandate, even well into the 1940s, Arabs were allowed into "Eretz Yisrael" in huge numbers without visa or passport, especially from the Hauran District of Syria, while the British continued to do everything possible to prevent Jews from entering, even down to the last minute when all attempts were made to deny entry to thousands of Jewish refugees fleeing the Nazis. Only in 1948 were Jewish refugees allowed free entry to their homeland, and that was because Israel had, once again, become an independent nation

What's more, many of the "Pa.estinians or their immediate ancestors, came to the area attracted by the prosperity created by the Jews, in what previously had been pretty much of a wasteland.
- New York Times, June 12, 2000 (via CFICEJ's ISRAEL REPORT May/June 2000)

The concept of "P.alestine" is one that did not exist until about 1948, when the Arab inhabitants, of what until then was Eretz Yisrael, wished to differentiate themselves from the Jews. Until then, the Jews were the Pa.lestinians. There was the Pa.estinians Brigade of Jewish volunteers in the British World War II Army (at a time when the Pa.estinians were in Berlin hatching plans with Adolf Hitler for world conquest and how to kill all the Jews); there was the Pa.lestinian Symphony Orchestra (all Jews, of course); there was The Eretz Yisrael Post; and so much more.

Yes you are right there was no such country Yeretz Israel when KING DAVID ruled that was not a Country It was THe Kingdom of Israel. You are also right Israel was re-invented in 1948 with the help of U.N but it's belong  to Syria then why U.N and all other world cummunities including England   besides Arabic which are stink  approved it? Another thing I wanted to know if there was some existance of Palestian "The TERRORIST COUNTRY" who was in charge of their Goverment and Who was In Power just dont tell me about Arafat because he is Egyptian and what was their capital do not tell about Jerusalem because it is always a capital of Jujea like in bible Jerusalem, Jujean and another example Bethlehem,Jujean.Lastly by saying jews were P.alestinians do you consider yourself as a self hating Jew?

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR ANSWER
8-) shalom

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2007, 03:42:45 PM »
CAN ANYBODY TELL ME WHO ARE THOSE PEOPLE CALLED THEMSELVES PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazis ISRAEL A PALISTINE IF CHAIM SAID ALREADY THERE IS NO PALISTINE AND NO PALISTIANS? BASED ON THAT WHAT WILL THEY PREPARE THERE.

Philistines or P'lishtim were ancient people NOT related to the present day falestinians. The present day "falestinians" are arab immigrants who thought they could take over the land that G-d gave to the Jewish nation. And even if they were related to the philistines, they were an eney nation, not a nation that was supposed to live in Eretz Yisrael.
yassir arafat was a "falestinian" but do you know where he was born? IN EGYPT! Many of the present day falistinians are composed of people from Egypt, Jordan, Syria, Lebanon etc...you see the place was a wasteland but the Jewish presence (which has been continuous) made the place livable and prosperous, upon seeing this, many arabs decided to immigrate to the "mandate" NOT VERY LONG AGO. WHAT claim do they have?? None.

The following is from "Peace FAQ"

"The fact is that today's Pa.lestinians are immigrants from the surrounding nations! I grew up well knowing the history and origins of today's P.alestinians as being from Yemen, Saudi Arabia, Morocco, Christians from Greece, Muslim Sherkas from Russia, Muslims from Bosnia, and the Jordanians next door. The civil and tribal wars between Yemmenites (from Yemen) and Kessites (from Banu Kais of Saudi Arabia) ... are well known among Pa.lestinians.

"There is no such country [as Eretz Yisrael]! 'Eretz Yisrael' is a term the Zionists invented! There is no Eretz Yisrael in the Bible. Our country was for centuries part of Syria."

During the British Mandate, even well into the 1940s, Arabs were allowed into "Eretz Yisrael" in huge numbers without visa or passport, especially from the Hauran District of Syria, while the British continued to do everything possible to prevent Jews from entering, even down to the last minute when all attempts were made to deny entry to thousands of Jewish refugees fleeing the Nazis. Only in 1948 were Jewish refugees allowed free entry to their homeland, and that was because Israel had, once again, become an independent nation

What's more, many of the "Pa.estinians or their immediate ancestors, came to the area attracted by the prosperity created by the Jews, in what previously had been pretty much of a wasteland.

The concept of "P.alestine" is one that did not exist until about 1948, when the Arab inhabitants, of what until then was Eretz Yisrael, wished to differentiate themselves from the Jews. Until then, the Jews were the Pa.lestinians. There was the Pa.estinians Brigade of Jewish volunteers in the British World War II Army (at a time when the Pa.estinians were in Berlin hatching plans with Adolf Hitler for world conquest and how to kill all the Jews); there was the Pa.lestinian Symphony Orchestra (all Jews, of course); there was The Eretz Yisrael Post; and so much more.

Yes you are right there was no such country Yeretz Israel when KING DAVID ruled that was not a Country It was THe Kingdom of Israel. You are also right Israel was re-invented in 1948 with the help of U.N but it's belong  to Syria then why U.N and all other world cummunities including England   besides Arabic which are stink  approved it? Another thing I wanted to know if there was some existance of Palestian "The TERRORIST COUNTRY" who was in charge of their Goverment and Who was In Power just dont tell me about Arafat because he is Egyptian and what was their capital do not tell about Jerusalem because it is always a capital of Jujea like in bible Jerusalem, Jujean and another example Bethlehem,Jujean.Lastly by saying jews were P.alestinians do you consider yourself as a self hating Jew?

:laugh:

In the places you see "Eretz Yisrael", it was originaly "Palestine".
No everything is clear ?
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2007, 03:49:07 PM »
Something weird happened! My quotes did not say Eretz Yisrael! They were supposed to say P.alestine did not exist...that is so weird, how they changed
Automaticly.
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Eugene

• Junior JTFer
  • EUGENE
« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2007, 04:41:13 PM »

So Eugene...what side are you on? Just curious.

Also you are wrong, THERE WAS a country called Eretz Israel how could you say there wasnt!! As long as Jews lived there many, many years ago and even upon being talen out of their rightful land, Israel still existed because it is MORE than just a country, in was a gift from G-d!

And dont ask me about "self hating Jew" the term P.alestinians that was used for Jews existed because of the concept of "P.alestine" back then. People who lived there, i.e Jews who lived there were called ny some people P.alestinian. Self hating Jew...NEVER!

Now regarding the quotes I gave, there was a grave mistake! I have revised them but I dont know how they changed! In many of the quotes I wrote, I wrote about "p,alestine" but somehow the words came out as "Eretz Israel"  which COMPLETELY CHANGED MY QUOTES.

Eugene...THERE WAS A COUNTRY CALLED ISRAEL ALLWAYS! And dont you ever ask me if I "consider" myself a "self hating Jew" EVER!

Now, hereare the ORIGINAL QUOTES and go to this wedsite to see them for yourself! http://www.peacefaq.com/PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazis.html

THE OTHER QUOTES WERE CHANGED AND I WILL HAVE TO ASK ABOUT THAT BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT WHAT I WROTE!

"There is no such country as P.alestine. "Pa.estine' is a term the Zionists invented! There is no P.alestine in the Bible. Our country was for centuries part of Syria."

During the British Mandate, even well into the 1940s, Arabs were allowed into "P.alestine" in huge numbers without visa or passport, especially from the Hauran District of Syria, while the British continued to do everything possible to prevent Jews from entering, even down to the last minute when all attempts were made to deny entry to thousands of Jewish refugees fleeing the Nazis. Only in 1948 were Jewish refugees allowed free entry to their homeland, and that was because Israel had, once again, become an independent nation

The concept of "P.alestine" is one that did not exist until about 1948, when the Arab inhabitants, of what until then was P.alestine, wished to differentiate themselves from the Jews. Until then, the Jews were the Pa.lestinians. There was the Pa.estinians Brigade of Jewish volunteers in the British World War II Army (at a time when the Pa.estinians were in Berlin hatching plans with Adolf Hitler for world conquest and how to kill all the Jews); there was the Pa.lestinian Symphony Orchestra (all Jews, of course); there was P.alestinian Post; and so much more.

I am on the right side The Good side civilazed side The ISRAEL SIDE and drop that boloni i did not change your quotes I left it as it and plus I agreed with you but I added my own knoledge and opinion about the Israeli Kingdom. In addition U.N approved it which was good but I dont like the Organization itself because it makes a lot of harm to Israel. I knew myself without your help since Abraham came to that holly land it called ISRAEL and never a Palestian but I underline that when DAVID RULED IT WAS THE KINGDOM OF ISRAEL THAT HOW IT SAYS IN A BIBLE. Your quote was there is no such country as Israel and I remember that dont fool me and dont reverse your words that it was a mistake I am not buying it. Other thing is you convice me that you are not a self hating jew. And now out of my curiosity Where are you from ? Do you use the term P.alestinain for yourself? Do you like Palestinain people? Do u like that rice is preparing abas to make palistine? 
8-) shalom

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2007, 04:44:10 PM »
I am on the right side The Good side civilazed side The ISRAEL SIDE and drop that boloni i did not change your quotes I left it as it and plus I agreed with you but I added my own knoledge and opinion about the Israeli Kingdom. In addition U.N approved it which was good but I dont like the Organization itself because it makes a lot of harm to Israel. I knew myself without your help since Abraham came to that holly land it called ISRAEL and never a Palestian but I underline that when DAVID RULED IT WAS THE KINGDOM OF ISRAEL THAT HOW IT SAYS IN A BIBLE. Your quote was there is no such country as Israel and I remember that dont fool me and dont reverse your words that it was a mistake I am not buying it. Other thing is you convice me that you are not a self hating jew. And now out of my curiosity Where are you from ? Do you use the term P.alestinain for yourself? Do you like Palestinain people? Do u like that rice is preparing abas to make palistine? 

You are allowd not to blieve us, try to right p.alestine without the dot, you will see it will automaticlly change to "Eretz Yisrael".

- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Eugene

• Junior JTFer
  • EUGENE
« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2007, 05:12:18 PM »

You are allowd not to blieve us, try to right p.alestine without the dot, you will see it will automaticlly change to "Eretz Yisrael".

Wrong I belive you. let see Palestinian here I wrote it now will see the result
8-) shalom

Offline Eugene

• Junior JTFer
  • EUGENE
« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2007, 05:14:42 PM »

Again writing p.alestine with out a dot palestine  lets see
8-) shalom

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #13 on: October 18, 2007, 05:17:31 PM »

Again writing p.alestine with out a dot Eretz Yisrael  lets see
;)

- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Eugene

• Junior JTFer
  • EUGENE
« Reply #14 on: October 18, 2007, 05:39:43 PM »
You know Eugene, i am not a new person on the forum. People here know me by name and have seen what I look like. I am even the moderator for the JTF Female influence sectionand I dare say, you are in over your head with you accusations. Yes, people on JTF know me very well. So if I were you, I would not be accusing someone who has been on JTF here longer. If you dont believe THAT check what it says under my name.

Did I say you changed my quotes? I said, someone. And now I realized that whenever one types P.alestinian, the system automatically changes it to Eretz Israel. Why dont you try it for yourself instead of accusing people.

Lastly, I dont need to tell you ANYTHING!
 What matters to me is that those I know and am very fond of on JTF (from my fellow members, fellow Moderators, Global Moderators,Administrators and even Chaim) think of me, they know who I am, we are a family united to save America, Israel and the rest of the western world. If you think you can call me a p.alestinian lover..well actions speak louder than words and I have made myself known to be a loyal JTFer! Anyone can tell you that and go a head and ask people. But I insist, you are in over your head! It is your words that would make me wonder about you.

Girl chill out here just let your steam I now know realize it too that P.alestine must be written throgh the dot I already wrote you an appology in topic Yeretz Yisrael. Besides i told you I belive you but that saying trust but verify. YES I again underline you are not self hating or p.alestinain lover you completely convince me. 
8-) shalom

Offline Eugene

• Junior JTFer
  • EUGENE
« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2007, 06:02:28 PM »
OK fine!  ;) It's just that I didnt apreciate you posting another thread "Eretz Israel" about me and you trying to announce to people what I mis-wrote by accident and asking ifI was a "self hating Jew" It's like if you were trying to make me look bad or something. I wouldnt do that to someone here.
Why post that thread about me? Not very nice, I care very much about JTF and spend many hours here and posting pro-JTF messages on Youtube videos for MORE people to come join, and you writing that about me for all on JTF to see was hurtful.
I dont apreciate that thread being up there at all. But believe that we can continueto work together to make JTF stronger and more united.
JTF for ever!

I will now remove it and sorry for that too
8-) shalom

Offline Eugene

• Junior JTFer
  • EUGENE
« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2007, 06:28:54 PM »
Ok then, thank you  ;)

I emailed JSULLIVAN he will take care of that
8-) shalom