Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
General Discussion / Re: Trumps Jerusalem announcement
« Last post by syyuge on Today at 10:10:37 AM »
Any interference in the Jewish rule in Jerusalem is not acceptable. For that purpose even the second coming or twelfth coming is not acceptable.
« Last post by Yerusha on December 14, 2017, 11:50:10 PM »
Tomer Devorah's take that the force behind Trump's declaration is VP Pence, a much stauncher Xtian than Trump, whose goal is literally to Xtianise Jerusalem, & bring about the 2nd Coming of Yoshki!

http://palmtreeofdeborah.blogspot.co.il/2017/12/it-could-be-worse.html

An fundamentalist Xtian with a whiff of misguided Messianism is potentially x10,000 more dangerous to Jewry and Israel than even a fanatical Shiite waiting for the Twelfth Imam!
Arabs in the land of Israel used to be insulted if people called them "Palestinians" because they thought it referred to the Jews.
Figures she admitted to it now because the election is over and Moore lost.  So she now has nothing to lose.
« Last post by Binyamin Yisrael on December 14, 2017, 12:47:15 PM »
I don't think that the move will happen.  Trump did it for his son-in-law and daughter.

They're more Left Wing than him. He did it for the Evangelical voters.

General Discussion / Re: Pipe bomb NYC
« Last post by Israel Chai on December 13, 2017, 11:43:33 PM »
Please, can we just refer to theses "virgins" as Helen Thomases?  I mean, if there was a bieauty contest between the Wicked Witch of the West and Helen Thomas, the Wicket Witch would win.

As long as we remember there are no virgins waiting for them in hell, where they are going with other murderers of innocent people.
The democrats see a won election. This man will have to live with the humilation of these fake accusations for life. It doesn't matter if it never happened, the court of public opinion ruled, he'll walk around with shame wherever he goes, and forget public office.

This congressman took an easier way out, not what I recommend, I would be on the warpath if I had liars and their braindead parrots in the audience squaking lies about me, but the shame and destruction it brings to him and his family is too much for most men to bare. https://www.dailywire.com/news/24664/shock-congressman-kills-himself-over-sexual-ryan-saavedra

The result of this will be that the taboo around rape will be taken down in our society, people will care less about it, will use it as a political weapon only, and ignore the victims and real cases of it. Everyone give yourself a pat on the back who helped be a retard tool for the corporate media, great work.

If you're thinking about going to the gutter and making rape allegations against democrats, they don't care. Hell it makes their overlords seem more human.

It's not surprising that the Mitch McCommie and Soros and the swamp would fight this guy with lies, they do that. The right's reaction is a clear sign that marketing-trumps-politics is here to stay, and the Trump pilot worked great. Should I even go deeper into this and help you guys out?
General Discussion / Posting JTF articles to facebook
« Last post by Israel Chai on December 13, 2017, 05:42:33 PM »
I would like to reiterate that it is humiliating to post news articles from the JTF news page to facebook because it says FN in the picture every time, and I'm not going to promote it while it serves to embarass you. For like the 20th time, but a picture of a furry kitty on every page, and it's better than a chopped up FN. Or post a smaller logo that fits the facebook picture size. Or relevant pictures.

You have a great site that is embarassing to share. Even the crappy russian fake news sites can put a stupid picture. It's really much easier than the whole website and everything you've done, you go from serious to a joke with one thing. How are you not taking this seriously?
General Discussion / Re: Sanctuary City Mayor Dies
« Last post by Joe Gutfeld on December 13, 2017, 04:22:20 PM »
May his name and memory be obileratored(excuse my poor spelling) may the name of wicked rot.
« Last post by Joe Gutfeld on December 13, 2017, 04:21:08 PM »
I don't think that the move will happen.  Trump did it for his son-in-law and daughter.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10