Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
If Israel had Moshe Feiglin in power, it would be an entirely different story.   It wouldn't matter if Trump sent Kushner or not to apply pressure.    Feiglin would build everywhere and pay the Arabs to leave for good.  At that point, it wouldn't even matter where the embassy was located.  It would be mission accomplished for Israel.

True.
To the exclusion of the truth?  I can't go along with that.

Yup same here.
We have to keep objectivity.  Pure partisanship never comes off as genuine or honest.
Shlomo, this is extremely disingenuous.  Lord said "seig heil" at the person he was tweeting at to accuse that person of being a fascist.  Mocking someone else.  Specifically mocking media matters official who tweeted at him regarding the article Lord wrote in which Lord accused them of fascism.

Is accusing someone else of being fascist going to be called fascist sympathizing now?

This article you posted (and cnns decision to fire him along with accompanying statement) make it sound like this guy one day decided to tweet a salute to Hitler.  He did nothing of the sort.
It's getting even worse. There are no ā€œmoderatesā€ in the Muslim Taliban that had Osama bin Laden as one of itā€™s leaders. Are they going to claim there are ā€œmoderatesā€ in al-Qaida and Islamic State too?

Trump and Tillerson want to engage with so-called ā€œmoderate elementsā€ of the terrorist Taliban
https://jtf.org/trump-and-tillerson-want-to-engage-with-so-called-moderate-elements-of-the-taliban-terrorist-organization/
I was hinting for the fact that the leftist extremists have secured other sources of financing that are more stable and permanent than just big donations from Soros.
Such as?
They probably blame trump for causing the eclipse.

Or they blame global warming.

General Discussion / Re: Steven Wiegand?
« Last post by Binyamin Yisrael on Today at 06:09:56 PM »
No. The one people mention here is called Weigang, not Wiegand. Also, he's from Germany.

This is what came up when I searched for how to spell his name correctly. I guess he put up the following video in tribute to himself. He claims to be a rabbi and likens himself to Rabbi Kahane by playing the song Od Kahane Chai, which was the campaign jingle of The Kahane Chai Party when Rabbi Binyamin Ze'ev Kahane, ZT"L, HY"D tried to run for Knesset after his father's assassination.

The sooner Jared Kushner is out of the Trump Administration,  the better. 
If Israel had Moshe Feiglin in power, it would be an entirely different story.   It wouldn't matter if Trump sent Kushner or not to apply pressure.    Feiglin would build everywhere and pay the Arabs to leave for good.  At that point, it wouldn't even matter where the embassy was located.  It would be mission accomplished for Israel.

Well said,  Aces High. 

After a visit or two by Jared Kushner,   I think Donald Trump and co.  would know that it's not worth the time and effort trying for a 'peace deal' .

David
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10