Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
General Discussion / Re: negroes explaining why they attack jews
« Last post by ChabadKahanist on May 29, 2024, 11:04:25 AM »
It sounds like their main issue is that they believe Jewish people are causing gentrification by purchasing buildings in that area which is in turn pushing the poorer black residents rent/housing prices up and at the same time they believe that Jewish people aren't contributing enough to that community to make up the difference.

It also sounds like this narrative has been widely spread around through the community there and seems to create a lot of resentment. I wonder if they really believe this or if they are just using it as an excuse for why they hate Jewish people.  I also wonder if maybe there's a way to help educate them so they can get a different perspective more based in reality.

I kind of get the sense that a lot of them may be discouraged in thinking that they too can't achieve such things. They seem to be under the impression that because of racism or other reasons that they're unable to be the ones to get enough money to buy the buildings themselves or achieve greater goals or make enough money to give back to their community.

In other words they seem to be blaming their own failure as a community on another convenient group because it's too hard for some reason for them to self-reflect and make the right changes to rise up and do better. Jealousy is easier for them.
It's been this way for the last 50 years & that is why somebody currently living in America needs to resurrect the JDL!!
« Last post by Rubystars on May 29, 2024, 08:47:51 AM »
It sounds like their main issue is that they believe Jewish people are causing gentrification by purchasing buildings in that area which is in turn pushing the poorer black residents rent/housing prices up and at the same time they believe that Jewish people aren't contributing enough to that community to make up the difference.

It also sounds like this narrative has been widely spread around through the community there and seems to create a lot of resentment. I wonder if they really believe this or if they are just using it as an excuse for why they hate Jewish people.  I also wonder if maybe there's a way to help educate them so they can get a different perspective more based in reality.

I kind of get the sense that a lot of them may be discouraged in thinking that they too can't achieve such things. They seem to be under the impression that because of racism or other reasons that they're unable to be the ones to get enough money to buy the buildings themselves or achieve greater goals or make enough money to give back to their community.

In other words they seem to be blaming their own failure as a community on another convenient group because it's too hard for some reason for them to self-reflect and make the right changes to rise up and do better. Jealousy is easier for them.
General Discussion / Re: My new name for Jordan
« Last post by Rubystars on May 29, 2024, 08:36:20 AM »
Whore-dan
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                                         :fist:

Fantastic and vital commentary as always!
Without a Jewish mother they are not Jewish at all & are as Jewish as you,Karol Wojtyla,Josef Ratzinger or Jorge Bergoglio!!

That's my point. Actual Jews don't describe themselves as lost.

For Gentiles pretending to be Jewish, see these guys for example:

"They also believe in Two House theology, which makes a distinction between the Tribe of Judah and the Ten Lost Tribes, and that ultimately, European people represent the Ten Lost Tribes."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_Identity
« Last post by ChabadKahanist on May 29, 2024, 12:30:02 AM »
You can take the schvartzer out of the jungle but you can't take the jungle out of the schvartzer!!!
General Discussion / Re: I always knew many irish are anti jewish
« Last post by ChabadKahanist on May 29, 2024, 12:24:11 AM »
Ireland has long been very anti-Israel. Norway too. Both are also getting swarmed by muslim colonization.
The IRA/Sinn Fein trained the PLO/Fatah,Norway led by Vidkun Quisling was  an ally of the Nazis & Spain gave us the inquisitions & was an ally of the Nazis!!
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                                          :fist:

Well done commentary offering “common sense”
  and wise logic that Ashkenazis can also learn from
  and benefit from the Sefardi style of dealing with
  this crucial matter.
Without a Jewish mother, they're not lost. They're gone.
Without a Jewish mother they are not Jewish at all & are as Jewish as you,Karol Wojtyla,Josef Ratzinger or Jorge Bergoglio!!
General Discussion / Re: I always knew many irish are anti jewish
« Last post by Nachus on May 29, 2024, 12:07:10 AM »
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                                        :fist:

And now Spain is on board with this evil
  madness as well. Unfortunately, other
  nations will also follow this satanic path.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10