Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
The thing is the Army doesn't want to be compelled to pay for sex change procedures and it is very reasonable. I assume people with other expensive to treat chronic diseases cannot force the army to enlist them in order to get the the army pay their medical bills.

"Sex changes" are not even medically necessary. It's an elective procedure. Can someone force the army to pay for plastic surgery? It's not even comparable to a chronic disease. On the other hand, if someone has a chronic disease, they probably shouldn't be in the army anyway because it needs only the most healthy people for a strong army unless it's only for an office job.

"Transgenders" that underwent the procedure are mutilated people that should not be in the army anyway.

That individual belongs in the men's bathroom. Or there can be a single bathroom for one person at a time that says men and women on it. You go in and lock the door.
I agree.  But Trump can do no right.  Can you only imagine if one of his first priorities was to change the sign on a bathroom door.
Especially that one. Oh, wait.  That would change a news cycle or two.  He could have expended much less political clout just doing that.  I think it took some backbone to do what he did in the case of the military.  Did you ever think a politician would attempt to reverse some of these bizarre PC policies?
The thing is the Army doesn't want to be compelled to pay for sex change procedures and it is very reasonable. I assume people with other expensive to treat chronic diseases cannot force the army to enlist them in order to get the the army pay their medical bills.
General Discussion / Re: Self-Hating "Rabbi" Banned From Israel
« Last post by ChabadKahanist on Today at 03:51:56 AM »
Not a real rabbi a reform rabbit!!!!!
Israel already has metal detectors as well as airport style X-ray machines at The Kotel. Also, Non-Muslims go through security at the one "infidel" entrance to The Temple Mount to the right of the women's section of The Kotel. Religious Jews go through extra procedures to enter. Meanwhile, Muslims can enter at multiple gates with little security.

I am not comfortable going in to a restroom with a biological male.

That individual belongs in the men's bathroom. Or there can be a single bathroom for one person at a time that says men and women on it. You go in and lock the door.

General Discussion / Re: Trump bans transgenders from serving in the military
« Last post by Poppy on July 26, 2017, 10:53:50 PM »
Finally, Trump did SOMETHING conservative even if it was for the wrong reasons.

The National Review explains is well:

Trump is barring a few thousand transgenders from serving in the military but we still have same-sex gay “marriage”, adoption of children by homosexual perverts, and even a transgender bathroom in the White House that Obama established and Trump kept.

Another issue that cannot be over-looked is that because of Trump, now half of all Republicans believe in same-sex gay “marriage” and has made homosexual perversion even more acceptable than Obama did.

I don't care what the reason for implementing this change is.   If it strengthens the military and will save the country money ( and a study proves that), I'm glad it was done.

I would keep the transgender bathroom too.  It's just safer all around.
I am not comfortable going in to a restroom with a biological male.
But that is just me.
General Discussion / Self-Hating "Rabbi" Banned From Israel
« Last post by Binyamin Yisrael on July 26, 2017, 09:22:20 PM »
Chaim is not the only Jew banned from Israel. But this creature that was banned was banned for a good reason.

http://www.jewsnews.co.il/2017/07/26/bds-activists-prevented-from-boarding-flight-to-israel.html

After Temple Mount “victory” where Netanyahu has caved in to terrorism to remove metal detectors and cameras from the Temple Mount, now Arab Muslim MKs in Israeli government set sights on Western Wall.

https://jtf.org/after-temple-mount-victory-arab-muslim-mks-in-israeli-government-set-sights-on-western-wall/
General Discussion / AVOID SCAMS: STAY SAFE ON FACEBOOK
« Last post by Shlomo on July 26, 2017, 08:17:09 PM »
Here are the top 5 scams on Facebook and how to avoid them:

https://jtf.org/avoid-scams-stay-safe-on-facebook/
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10