Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Ugh, this is from 2003.  Thought it was new because someone tweeted the link.
Still, interesting topic and something alt right nazis obsess over.
Causing quite a stir.

https://amp.theguardian.com/world/2003/jan/25/russia.books

They quote Satanovsky of Russian Jewish Congress but unfortunately do not quote any of his reasoning or evidence so he comes off as someone denying it because it is uncomfortable to him rather than because it is untrue.  (I doubt he has no facts and only "hand waving" is behind hat assessment.  I'm sure it is based on something, right?)

Any thoughts on this.

Chaim?
Shlomo?
Anyone?
General Discussion / Sort of kidding
« Last post by Secularbeliever on Today at 12:57:50 AM »
Since Bibi and Trump have proven once again that the Israeli Prime Minister is a figure head two actions should be taken.
1) Nethanyahu's salary should be cut.  He is being paid as Prime Minister but is functioning as a Colonial Governor.
2) Since POTUS has the real power Bibi can run for President.  He seems to be.very popular in the USA.  How many standing ovations has he received addressing Congress.  He is over 35 and I believe he was born in the USA
Whats more unbelievable is that Chaim is barred from Israel while Arab terrorists are allowed to live in Israel.

https://www.algemeiner.com/2017/05/28/arab-students-call-for-intifada-in-protest-at-jerusalems-hebrew-university/
Arab Students Call for Intifada in Protest at Jerusalem’s Hebrew University
MAY 28, 2017

Arab students called for a renewed intifada (violent uprising) and brandished photos of convicted terrorists in a protest held in solidarity with hunger-striking Palestinian prisoners at Hebrew University of Jerusalem this week.

The protest, organized by Arab-Israeli political coalition Hadash, saw students chanting “Intifada and victory! From Jerusalem to Ashkelon!” and “Let’s talk exile! We don’t want to see any Zionists,” The Times of Israel reported.

Hebrew University officials defended the protest, saying in a statement provided to Israel’s Channel 2, “The student event in support of the hunger-striking prisoners was held in accordance with the [university’s] regulations and there was nothing said that constitutes a violation of [Israeli] law.”

Since mid-April, hundreds of Palestinian prisoners in Israeli jails have been holding a hunger strike organized by Palestinian arch-terrorist Marwan Barghouti.

Earlier this month, Hebrew University came under fire for a decision not to play Israel’s national anthem, “Hatikvah,” during a graduation ceremony. The university was reportedly seeking to avoid offending Arab students.
General Discussion / Re: There's pork on my pepperoni pizza
« Last post by Zelhar on May 29, 2017, 06:05:33 PM »
100MM is a little bit off the mark.
I was being sarcastic.
But maybe Rabbi Pope Dr Imam Bergoglio can give Jared one of his spare yarmulkas?
I doubt Jared needs a used yarmulka.
General Discussion / Re: I am Chabad now
« Last post by Shlomo on May 29, 2017, 11:44:24 AM »
I really like Chabad a lot. I attend their services sometimes.

One of the Chabad Rabbis used to visit Chaim when he was in prison for saving the Soviet Jews.
He's a Pope and a Rabbi?
Let's hope he renounces Popedom and sticks to being a rabbi.
Just sayin.
I was being sarcastic.
But maybe Rabbi Pope Dr Imam Bergoglio can give Jared one of his spare yarmulkas?
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10