Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
General Discussion / Re: Screwy Louie
« Last post by briann on Today at 01:16:30 AM »
I thought he had cancer. He hasn't died yet?  :(

Man, I can't wait for that day.  I think I will take the day off for celebration when that happens.
General Discussion / Re: Tommy Robinson Faces Certain Death
« Last post by briann on Today at 01:15:07 AM »
They really had to quote infowars as their source. There are plenty of others that are actual sources. At any rate, what evil the muslims wish on Tommy should be fall them themselves.

Yeah, we don't need conspiracy nuts.   But it was funny to see A.J. confrontation with the Young Turks.

At any rate... the UK is a fascist state.. and could care less about free speech.  I am still trying to figure out why they decided to ban Michael Savage from entering the UK, when they allow NOI members.
General Discussion / Re: Who's using the foul language here???
« Last post by briann on Today at 01:10:50 AM »
One positive thing about video cameras everywhere is that they are starting to show that nearly all afro-racism claims turn out to be fake.

In the last year, since the cops started wearing the vest-cams... nearly every high-profile story blacks have come up with claiming police brutality has turned out to be complete BS.
General Discussion / Re: The latest Kahanist banned from Facebook
« Last post by briann on Today at 01:05:56 AM »
They ban pretty much anybody from facebook if a liberal complains.   And it is next to impossible to ban someone like Farrakhan.  His FB and YT accounts are still active.
Torah and Jewish Idea / Re: The Divine Code Daily Dose
« Last post by Hrvatski Noahid on June 18, 2018, 10:04:34 AM »
Likewise, a teacher who is educating a minor student, in a field of study or trade, may strike the student in order to teach him. Both a father who strikes his child, and a teacher who strikes his student, must do so only in a light manner without cruelty. To strike a child strongly or with cruelty is not the way of education, but rather anger and revenge, and it is forbidden (the Divine Code by Rabbi Moshe Weiner, Ask Noah International, 2011, p 446).
Facebook are fools
בס''ד

Please publicize this important video everywhere possible.

The program is 29 minutes this week.

Video version on YouTube:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=ehpfKY4Irbw

Usual audio format:

For those who would like to download the file for their MP3 players or iPods, the link is provided below:
http://www.jtf.org/ask/2018-06-18.mp3

Please join and comment on our great news sites:

In English: http://jtf.org

In Hebrew: http://hayamin.org
Just to let you know, when you post the link with no text I've never read the article once.
What is so difficult to click the link?
General Discussion / Re: The latest Kahanist banned from Facebook
« Last post by ChabadKahanist on June 17, 2018, 04:33:38 PM »
Other sites can't grow properly so long as facebook has their monopolies. As they are a biased source working for the democrat party and any muslim with a penny, they must be sued under anti-trust laws and have their monopolies broken up. Just like I told you that you were going to get kicked off of facebook and exactly when, lets just say this is going to be first the biggest case and then the biggest mass-tort case of the century, get your lawyers working on suits now fast as if I just told you to bet against the US housing market.
Bentzi & his lawyers are doing just that
General Discussion / Re: Will someone destroy islam already?
« Last post by syyuge on June 17, 2018, 02:43:53 PM »
Nigeria suicide blasts: Boko Haram jihadists kill at least 31 in twin bomb attack, says local official and militia leader
Suspected Boko Haram jihadists killed at least 31 people in a twin suicide bomb attack on a town in northeast Nigeria, a local official and militia leader said today.

Suspected Boko Haram jihadists killed at least 31 people in a twin suicide bomb attack on a town in northeast Nigeria, a local official and militia leader said today. Two blasts ripped through the town of Damboa in Borno state yesterday evening targeting people returning from celebrating the Eid al-Fitr holiday, in an attack bearing all the hallmarks of Boko Haram. Following the suicide bombings, the jihadists fired rocket-propelled grenades into the crowds that had gathered at the scene of the attacks, driving the number of casualties higher.

“There were two suicide attacks and rocket-propelled grenade explosions in Damboa last night which killed 31 people and left several others injured,” militia leader Babakura Kolo told AFP. Two suicide bombers detonated their explosives in Shuwari and nearby Abachari neighbourhoods in the town around 10:45 pm (2145GMT), killing six residents, said Kolo, speaking from the state capital Maiduguri, which is 88 kilometres from the town. “No one needs to be told this is the work of Boko Haram,” Kolo said.

A local government official, who spoke on the condition of anonymity, confirmed the death toll. “The latest death toll is now 31 but it may increase because many among the injured may not survive,” said the official. “Most of the casualties were from the rocket projectiles fired from outside the town minutes after two suicide bomber attacked,” he said.

The jihadist group has deployed suicide bombers, many of them young girls, in mosques, markets and camps housing people displaced by the nine-year insurgency which has devastated Nigeria’s northeast. On May 1 at least 86 people were killed in twin suicide blasts targeting a mosque and a nearby market in the town of Mubi in neighbouring Adamawa state.

https://www.financialexpress.com/world-news/nigeria-suicide-blasts-boko-haram-jihadists-kill-at-least-31-in-twin-bomb-attack-says-local-official-and-militia-leader/1209614/

The muslamic terrorists are again developing the vitality.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10