Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 :::D :::D :::D
General Discussion / Re: Should Trump be impeached?
« Last post by angryChineseKahanist on Today at 04:56:22 PM »
They tried to impeach him before the election was over.  not news.
General Discussion / Re: Should Trump be impeached?
« Last post by nessuno on Today at 03:49:06 PM »
I don't think Joe thinks he should be impeached.   He's just putting it up here to see if anyone here thinks this.

From everything I've seen from the 'investigation' into Russian 'collusion'....  has done nothing except verify Trumps claims... and expose how Obama/Hillary corrupted the FBI.  The only collusion I've seen is with the Dems.

The only chance Mueller has of coming up with anything.. is a perjury trap, which can be used on almost anyone.
How is that a legitimate question?
What has Trump done that he should be impeached?
I know people viceraly hate him.  But does that make him impeachable.
In fact, he has done or attempted to carry out most of his campaign promises.

General Discussion / Re: Urethra Franklin bites the dust
« Last post by ChaimBenMordechai on Today at 02:03:50 PM »
No loss  :dance: :laugh: :::D

Shame that self-hating Jews made her a "star"
It's hard to believe you could make that comment after reading this article. Why make the exception to the rule??  If you think the Arabs want to keep the Noahide laws, then you should move to Gaza and live with them.  You won't last 10 minutes.  You'll be begging for the IDF to save you.

I understand why you are emotional about this subject. But we need to follow Torah, not our emotions. The argument that an Arab transfer program is the only solution is false in the eyes of Torah Law. Your article says that some Palestinians would not support genocide. If they keep the Seven Noahide Commandments because they were commanded to Moses in the Torah, they may live in Israel. 
General Discussion / Urethra Franklin bites the dust
« Last post by Dr. Dan on Today at 11:38:33 AM »
Any classic Chaim outtakes?
If Arabs want to act as a Ger Toshav by keeping the Noahide Code, Jews should not prevent them from living in Israel. If not, Jews are commanded to expel them from the Holy Land of Israel, and they are forbidden by Torah Law to dwell there (whether they are expelled or not).

It's hard to believe you could make that comment after reading this article. Why make the exception to the rule??  If you think the Arabs want to keep the Noahide laws, then you should move to Gaza and live with them.  You won't last 10 minutes.  You'll be begging for the IDF to save you.
This is why an Arab transfer program is the only solution.

If Arabs want to act as a Ger Toshav by keeping the Noahide Code, Jews should not prevent them from living in Israel. If not, Jews are commanded to expel them from the Holy Land of Israel, and they are forbidden by Torah Law to dwell there (whether they are expelled or not).
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10