Author Topic: White Woman Beaten By 9 Black Teens On Bus  (Read 4222 times)

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
White Woman Beaten By 9 Black Teens On Bus
« on: December 08, 2007, 09:10:04 PM »

http://sweetness-light.com/archive/white-woman-beaten-by-9-black-teens-on-bus

Woman beaten on bus
Dec 6, 2007 by Luke Broadwater, The Examiner

BALTIMORE - As Sarah Kreager, 26, tried to sit down on a Baltimore City bus Tuesday, police say, a middle-schooler told her she couldn’t. When she attempted to take another seat, a middle-schooler wouldn’t let her. Finally, according to police, Kreager just sat down.

She was “immediately attacked” by nine students — three females and six males — from Robert Poole Middle School. They punched and kicked her at 2:59 p.m. at the intersection of 33rd Street and Chestnut Avenue, according to Maryland Transit Administration police.

Kreager was dragged off the bus and her boyfriend, Troy Ennis, attempted to get her back on, police said.

She sustained “serious injuries” and had to be transported to the University of Maryland Shock Trauma Center, according to a police report.

Kreager suffered two broken bones in her left eye socket, police said.

“She had eye muscles that were damaged,” a police report states. “She had deep lacerations on the top of her head and another above her neck.”

Two seats and the bus’ rear glass were destroyed during the attack, police said.

The bus driver on the No. 27 line quickly called police, who responded and arrested the nine juveniles, said Jawauna Greene, an MTA police spokeswoman.

All nine suspects, ages 14 and 15, were arrested and charged with aggravated assault.

Their bus tickets — provided by the school — have been revoked, Greene said…

Greene said the investigation into the incident was ongoing and she didn’t know whether the attack had anything to do with the victim’s race.

The suspects in the incident are black. The victim is white, according to the police report…

But this was not a hate crime, of course. 

Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline ChaimBenMordechai

• Pro JTFer
Re: White Woman Beaten By 9 Black Teens On Bus
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2007, 01:47:01 AM »
and of couse these little apes will cry RACISM over losing their bus passes

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2007, 08:10:43 AM »
Will this be called a 'hate crime' and will the little niglet savages being given the full penalties for this act of white hatred. No,no, no!!! Excuses will be made, such as 'she disrespected them', 'she acted tough', 'she was a daughter of the slave maste'. These primitives are great at making up excuses for the animal behaviour. Their mammies and pappies, if they know who they are, are just as stupid and ignorant. Why do we waste money sending these morons and sub species primates to school? It is not fair to them or to white students that can appreciate an education. All blacks need are crack, malt liquor, sneakers, a basketball, a can spray paint and rap videos. This the total sum of black culture. This is what they want and this is all they should get. End of story.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2007, 12:08:05 PM »
It's about time we put them where they belong.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2007, 07:06:51 AM »

http://sweetness-light.com/archive/white-woman-beaten-by-9-black-teens-on-bus

Woman beaten on bus
Dec 6, 2007 by Luke Broadwater, The Examiner

BALTIMORE - As Sarah Kreager, 26, tried to sit down on a Baltimore City bus Tuesday, police say, a middle-schooler told her she couldn’t. When she attempted to take another seat, a middle-schooler wouldn’t let her. Finally, according to police, Kreager just sat down.

She was “immediately attacked” by nine students — three females and six males — from Robert Poole Middle School. They punched and kicked her at 2:59 p.m. at the intersection of 33rd Street and Chestnut Avenue, according to Maryland Transit Administration police.

Kreager was dragged off the bus and her boyfriend, Troy Ennis, attempted to get her back on, police said.

She sustained “serious injuries” and had to be transported to the University of Maryland Shock Trauma Center, according to a police report.

Kreager suffered two broken bones in her left eye socket, police said.

“She had eye muscles that were damaged,” a police report states. “She had deep lacerations on the top of her head and another above her neck.”

Two seats and the bus’ rear glass were destroyed during the attack, police said.

The bus driver on the No. 27 line quickly called police, who responded and arrested the nine juveniles, said Jawauna Greene, an MTA police spokeswoman.

All nine suspects, ages 14 and 15, were arrested and charged with aggravated assault.

Their bus tickets — provided by the school — have been revoked, Greene said…

Greene said the investigation into the incident was ongoing and she didn’t know whether the attack had anything to do with the victim’s race.

The suspects in the incident are black. The victim is white, according to the police report…

But this was not a hate crime, of course. 

If this was a white on black crime it would have been on the national news. The more things like this go on with only a slap on the hand in punishment the more emboldened the animals will become. White folks here in America are headed for a South African existence unless they wakeup fast.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2007, 02:42:07 PM »
They used to sit in the back of the bus, now they sit on the whole bus.
I wouldn't call what they do "sitting", I call it swinging around the poles cursing at each other. 
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2007, 04:09:27 PM »
I wouldn't call what they do "sitting", I call it swinging around the poles cursing at each other. 

And the ones who think they are "cool" love to sit in the back of the bus. There is a row of 5 seats there and it's bad to sit there because you can get squeezed in on both sides by them.

Ever been on the back of a NYC Transit bus?

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2007, 07:41:07 PM »

And the ones who think they are "cool" love to sit in the back of the bus. There is a row of 5 seats there and it's bad to sit there because you can get squeezed in on both sides by them.

Ever been on the back of a NYC Transit bus?

No, but I was on the back of SEPTA buses. SEPTA is The Southeastern Pennsylvania Transportation Authority.

It's the same here with morokkkans and turkkks.
blakkks are not so represented, but their number is growing fast.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline crazyhorse

• Full JTFer
« Reply #8 on: December 25, 2007, 06:33:58 AM »

[/quote]
If this was a white on black crime it would have been on the national news. The more things like this go on with only a slap on the hand in punishment the more emboldened the animals will become. White folks here in America are headed for a South African existence unless they wakeup fast. [/quote]

How true and how right you are!  Blacks and Hispanics are protected game in America, say one word against them, defend yourself or your family against them and you are a racist and will be punished by the authorities. Unlike South Africa where the blacks are way in the majority, America has only at this time to deal with a minority black in a huge population........But! They have the race card at their beck & call and the law to protect them.........disgusting to say the least. White America need to wake up fast and kick some arse where it is needed on Capitol hill. White America need to take back their country from the international bankers and so called "elite" who are dragging them and their country into total slavery.

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: December 25, 2007, 11:45:10 AM »
One of the main reasons that blacks go to the bacl of the buses is because they urinate in bottles, cups or sometimes right on the floor. This is a custom that is common amongst darkies. I have a friend who works as a bus driver in NYC and has informed me that this is very common. It is well known that they use the subways and platforms as public toilets why not a bus. Thank you miss rosa parks.