Author Topic: the slime pick-off yet another one...  (Read 10021 times)

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
  • one of my earliest rebbeim/rav nachman bulman zt"l
the slime pick-off yet another one...
« on: December 27, 2007, 05:00:29 PM »
don't make the mistake of thinking that benazir bhutto's assassination in pakistan just two weeks ahead of an election was just the doing of some fringe radical faction of islamic fundamentalists... as easy as that is to do... don't fall for it... regardless of which human being pulled the trigger... the hit was ordered from the jesuit vatican slime... how do i know this...? because of my reading of the book... "the vatican assassins" by eric jon phelps... in which he delineates that these monsters are behind ALL (not just some or even most but ALL) of the murder, mayhem, upheavel, war, revolution and genocide of the last 500 years... it is all part of their counter-reformation to keep to their power so that eventually they and they alone can rule the entire world for all-time to come...

so the only other valid question to answer is why did they do this...? why did they have her killed...? and for this you will have to bear with me for a moment while i lay down some background...

gandhi... remember him...? that jew-hater... he was a slime-plant to break apart protestant britain's empire... but he got too full of himself and really meant all the peace and non-violence stuff which he preached... and was almost single-handidly thru his influence and protest-fasting able to block pakistan from separating from india... almost... not quite... but then he was able to stop the bloodshed that the slime wanted accomplished by the split to kill off as many hindus and muslims as possible and as fast and as soon as possible... (genociding the world is the slime's constant m.o.)... "divide and conquer" is not a british policy and maxim... it is a roman-jesuit one... so they had him killed by a moslem to insure that their would be a war or two or three between india and pakistan and then dispute after dispute... constant unrest... everafter... ad hayom hazeh...

now same thing here with bhutto inside of pakistan itself 60 years later... she wasn't a threat to sweep to power all the islamo-fascists... no... she was set to empower the moderate populace who really do want peace... (they are the majority of the country afterall)... but for the slime... that just won't do... they want a strongman like musharaf (as they have everywhere done... in iraq... in cuba... in china... you name it)... to keep the place on edge so violence and bloodshed will always be in abundant supply... bush despite anything he said publically to the contrary was ordered to tell musharaf to declare martial law last month... in order to set up bhutto's murder... condi-baby was sent over there to pretend to push for these elections which would bring the former popular prime minister out of seclusion and back into the fray to try and negotiate a return from exile and a power-sharing arrangement with musharaf... now not only was she the people's chosen leader (just like bobby kennedy was here in the u.s. 40 years ago) but as a woman this is an absolute anathema to the slime of the world and especially to those moslem-slime jrs. in league with the main filth... the european/american/vatican slime srs. who gave and continue to give the jrs. their power and control within the arab/moslem world in the first place...

so to our great horror and pain as we just witnessed... to the sick, diseased, twisted and demented slime... ms. bhutto had to go... she was just too large a threat to the on-going power arrangement so carefully laid into place by the slime over the last 60 years and designed specifically to genocide that region of the world for them... so they couldn't allow her to win the upcoming election by a landslide going away and as a result bring in its wake real peace, harmony and stability to her homeland and beyond... this was just unacceptable to the slime... peace is no good for their continuing plans... and so they had her silenced... and the threat she posed eliminated... nik. in sorrow and grief... at yet another victory for the slime... out...
« Last Edit: December 27, 2007, 05:17:51 PM by nikmatdam »
"i am nikmatdam... humble and imperfect servant of Hashem... and i yearn for redemption but i absolutely ache for Divine justice and vengeance..."

Offline Husar

• Ultimate JTFer
  • I drink wine out of nazis' skulls.
Re: the slime pick-off yet another one...
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2007, 05:15:21 PM »
I bite my tongue...

;) ;) ;)
"HUSSARORUM ALIAS RACOW"
"Hussar alias Rac (Serb)"

http://www.myarmoury.com/feature_hussars.html
"Hussar or gussar originally meant "a robber" in Serbian. These horsemen served not only under the Polish and Lithuanian colors but also under those of the Holy Roman Emperor;"
http://www.husaria.jest.pl/rys.html
"Bardzo prawdopodobne, że początek swego istnienia husarze zawdzięczają Serbom. Po klęsce na Kosowym Polu w roku 1389 wszędzie szukali okazji do pomsty na Turkach.
Jan Długosz zapisał pod rokiem 1463, że w bitwie nad Sawą bił się Cohors Raczanorum (oddział Raców - Serbów). Po śmierci króla Macieja Korwina Serbowie udali się do Polski, aby kontynuować walkę z Turkami po usarsku."
http://www.angelfire.com/mi4/polcrt/WingedHussar.html
"The hussar concept began in Serbia, near the end of the 14th century. In the 16th century, painted wings or winged claws began to appear on cavalry shields. Wings were originally attached to the saddle and later to the back. In 1645, Col. Szczodrowski was said to have used ostrich wings.
In 1500, the Polish Treasury books make reference to hussars. Early on, they were foreign mercenaries, and were called Racowie from "Rascia" a word meaning "of Serbia." They came from the Serbian state of Ras."
http://www.fanaticus.org/DBA/armiesofthefanatici/DarrenBuxbaum/LaterSerbs/
"Serbian Gussars"
http://ac.bondurand.com/liste332.htm
"Les serbes avaient reconnu la nécessité d'une cavalerie légère, (...) ils développèrent leur propre cavalerie légère, les GUSARS ou USARS, d'où sont venus les hussards."
http://www.armae.com/contemporain/144epeesetdagues.htm
"Originaires de Serbie, les hussards furent des cavaliers d'élite, connus surtout en Hongrie puis en France, et imités par la suite partout en Europe."
http://members.virtualtourist.com/m/1b772/a9330/
"The area around the present Zorinsk (Ukrainia) belonged to the Serb Hussar Major Vuyich at the end of the 18th century."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arsenije_III
" Arsenije III (...) was inaugurating new Serb infantry and hussar regiments that were sent to the ongoing war."
http://www.gatago.com/pl/sci/historia/19850502.html
"Jan Długosz pod rokiem 1463 napisał, że w bitwie nad Sawą, biły się
"Cohors Raczanorum" / Początki husarii w bitwie na Kulikowym Polu
w 1389 r."
--

CcCc

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2007, 11:31:25 AM »
nikmatdam:  "the hit was ordered from the jesuit vatican slime... how do i know this...? because of my reading of the book... "the vatican assassins" by eric jon phelps"

nikmatdam,

Such talk lends me to believe you could greatly benefit from a long walk in the woods.

While there's surely some truth in this book you mention, it's quite a leap to insinuate that all assassinations are the product of one group's conspiratorial nature, etc...

I am the first one to agree that many scenarios in life are or could be the work of nefarious individuals plotting to keep or gain power, but to simply "blanket" one group as the "only" source of political assassinations is an insult to one's intelligence, not to mention that it also simply defies "common sense".

That way of thinking differs not at all from those who blame "The Zionists" for every world problem, or ascribe every malfeasance in government to a plot led by "The Elders of Zion" and/or "The Jews".

Please reconsider your statements.

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2007, 12:03:44 PM »
i will not reconsider... the difference between blaming the jews or zionists for everything bad in the world and blaming the jesuits... the only difference between the two... is that the former is false and the latter is true...

who do you think did this...?

yahoo news is reporting that al qaeda got her...

how convenient for the slime... for them to put this out over the airwaves... if al qaeda did not already exist they would have to create it... oh wait... they did create it... my bad... nik. out...
« Last Edit: December 28, 2007, 02:02:04 PM by nikmatdam »
"i am nikmatdam... humble and imperfect servant of Hashem... and i yearn for redemption but i absolutely ache for Divine justice and vengeance..."

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2007, 12:11:31 PM »
i will not reconsider... the difference between blaming the jews or zionists for everything bad in the world and blaming the jesuits... the only difference between the two... is that the former is false and the latter is true...

who do you think did this...?

yahoo news is reporting that al qaeda got her...

how convenient for the slime for them to put this out over the airwaves... if al qaeda did not exist they would have to create it... oh wait... they did create it... my bad... nik. out...

Are you saying that the slime encouraged Al-Qaeda to do it?

Offline jerry1800

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2007, 12:14:02 PM »
how convenient for the slime for them to put this out over the airwaves... if al qaeda did not exist they would have to create it... oh wait... they did create it... my bad... nik. out...

CIA created it in the 80s to fight the Russians in A´stan  >:(

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2007, 12:18:34 PM »
I detest the Vatican as much as anyone, but to think the Vatican was behind the Bhutto assassination and created Al-Queda leads me to believe you're a bit unhinged.

Any proofs or reasons to make these claims ?

By the way, it isn't necessary to end everyone of your posts with the word 'out'.

When you've finished typing we understand you're done.

And in this thread it appears you're really very well done.

Offline dhimmi_pride

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2007, 12:21:36 PM »
 :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D

nikmatdam,

You are a nut. Seek some professional help. There is no evidence to substaniate the claims you make just alot of paronoid [censored]. I guess you also believe, like your hero john eric phelps, that the jesuits ordered 9/11. as well as blaming the jesuits for the JFK assasination, controling of the weather, the global drug market, the CIA and MI5.....you are truely pathetic if you buy this nonsense.

take a look at what these idiots actually believe
http://www.vaticanassassins.org/

Offline jerry1800

• Junior JTFer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2007, 12:49:12 PM »

nikmatdam,

You are a nut. Seek some professional help. There is no evidence to substaniate the claims you make just alot of paronoid excrement. I guess you also believe, like your hero john eric phelps, that the jesuits ordered 9/11. as well as blaming the jesuits for the JFK assasination, controling of the weather, the global drug market, the CIA and MI5.....you are truely pathetic if you buy this nonsense.

You've never heard of the Fabian Society, Bilderbergs, Council on Foreign Relations, Rhodes Round Table?

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #10 on: December 28, 2007, 12:51:07 PM »
You are freakin nuts
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #11 on: December 28, 2007, 12:52:57 PM »
And get over yourself, these are Muslim wack jobs.  Stop your constant vatican and Catholic attacks will ya.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline dhimmi_pride

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #12 on: December 28, 2007, 01:14:57 PM »

nikmatdam,

You are a nut. Seek some professional help. There is no evidence to substaniate the claims you make just alot of paronoid excrement. I guess you also believe, like your hero john eric phelps, that the jesuits ordered 9/11. as well as blaming the jesuits for the JFK assasination, controling of the weather, the global drug market, the CIA and MI5.....you are truely pathetic if you buy this nonsense.

You've never heard of the Fabian Society, Bilderbergs, Council on Foreign Relations, Rhodes Round Table?
What about them??? None of those groups are even Catholic, let alone some part of a Papal...oops I mean Jesuit "black pope" controled Vatican conspiracy.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: December 28, 2007, 01:26:17 PM »
[
What about them??? None of those groups are even Catholic, let alone some part of a Papal...oops I mean Jesuit "black pope" controled Vatican conspiracy.

Exactly.  They want a "New World Order". People incorrectly perceive that the politicians who those groups control, support Christianity causes.

Offline jerry1800

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #14 on: December 28, 2007, 01:33:32 PM »

Soros Club, some lefties, some semi-fascist

no Vatican as far we can see  8;)

Offline dhimmi_pride

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2007, 01:34:39 PM »
 Oh ok so you agree that nikmatdam is nuts? I thought u were adding them to the list of Jesuit/Vatican/Knights of Columbus controled groups  :::D :::D :::D

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2007, 01:40:51 PM »
TC why was mahatma gandhi jew hater :o

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #17 on: December 28, 2007, 02:07:10 PM »
to answer you all... it's clear... you guys don't know the history of the last 500 years... at all... so of course i'm the lunatic... if any one of you would read "vatican assassins" by jon eric phelps you would clearly see that the preponderance of evidence that it provides leans toward what i am saying... also the sheer weight of the historical record which it details obviously point to their on-going involvement in plotting to rule the globe... and when you put it together with "two babylons" by alexander hislop... which proves beyond a shadow of a doubt... that catholicism isn't what it has always portended to be... it is neither monotheistic nor christian... it is pagan... pure idolatry... the historical continuation of the death-cult and the sun and fire worship and "queen of heaven" heresies founded by the biblical figure nimrod...

all the spin-off groups of a secular nature... be it the freemasons or the illuminati up to and including the more modernor bilderbergs et al are all the scheming of the church of rome to disguise their hand in world events behind the actions and deeds and agendas of others... this accounts for and includes both communism and nazism as well... a cursory reading of "the protocols of the elders of zion" where one substitues jesuits for each reference to zionists or jews makes that essay infinitely more credible... since it describes patterns of behavior the church has always exhibited historically... this is THEIR modus operandi not ours... after spain the vast majority of all of our people were continuously locked-away and relegated to unwanted impoverished denizens of ghettos in catholic and protestant europe and in the arab middle-east and north african lands... for most of the last 500 years we have not been roaming around the globe seeking fame, fortune and empire... we have barely survived... while the church continues to be the most powerful and most wealthy entity in the history of the world... period... (or in my case three periods)...

seriously though... read the protocols and see for yourself how all of the the things they describe as goals for themselves and for the world have nearly all come to pass... we didn't do any of this... sure jews were and still are put into places where they can take the fall for all this stuff... but we don't command armies and get policeforces to cover-up assassinations... change parade routes... etc. the rothchilds and kissingers of the world are merely the evil lackeys of the slime... well heeled... yes... wielding alot of clout... yes... but not their own... not for themselves... but for their masters... they are just the hired help... same with the goyish hordes of elitists and "noble" classes... just following orders no matter how much they have or how long they have had it... esav rules the world and these others just do their parts... play their roles... and esav is in charge... and esav is rome... and always has been... and always will be until moshiach arrives...       
« Last Edit: December 28, 2007, 02:42:58 PM by nikmatdam »

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #18 on: December 28, 2007, 02:13:48 PM »
to answer you all... it's clear... you guys don't know the history of the last 500 years... at all... so of course i'm the lunatic... if anyone of you would read "vatican assassins" by jon eric phelps you would clearly see the preponderance of evidence leans toward what i am saying...

I ask you again why was mahatma gandhi a jew hater

Offline dhimmi_pride

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #19 on: December 28, 2007, 02:29:19 PM »
nikmatdam,

Please show me the "evidence" that the Jesuits are responsible for 9/11. Show me the evidence that Cardinal Egan controls George W Bush. Show the evidence that Egan, Fordham University and the Jesuit Father General ordered the Tsunami off Indonesia. Or the evidence that the Jesuits controlled Peres and the Israeli government, Reagan, Clinton, Mayor Bloomberg, the CIA, MI5, KGB, the Italian Mafia or that they assassinated JFK. How the Jesuits control Osama Bin Laden and are responsible for Islamic terrorism, specifically the Wahabbists in Saudi. People please take a look at http://www.vaticanassassins.org/ and see what this nut nikmatdam believes, I've heard some crazy conspiracy theories before but this one is truly beyond belief.

Nikmatdam you would have loved the Protocols if you weren't Jewish, you have that exact same conspiratorial mentality as the anti-semites that believed that book, you want to blame a small group of people for all the worlds problems.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2007, 02:32:59 PM by dhimmi_pride »

Offline dhimmi_pride

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #20 on: December 28, 2007, 02:39:50 PM »
I feel sorry for the Redemptorists, Capuchins, Trappists and Sisters of Charity...how come they never seem to be in on any of the Vaticans quests for world domination??? :::D

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: December 28, 2007, 02:47:47 PM »
nikmatdam, why are you whitewashing the actions of Islamic terrorists by blaming the Vatican? When our most vicious and murderous Muslim enemies commit atrocious acts, you are whitewashing them?

There is a conspiracy: Muslim Nazis are OPENLY conspiring to violently conquer the world. And believe me, they want to exterminate the Catholics as much as they want to exterminate the Jews.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: December 28, 2007, 02:54:20 PM »
nikmatdam,

Please show me the "evidence" that the Jesuits are responsible for 9/11. Show me the evidence that Cardinal Egan controls George W Bush. Show the evidence that Egan, Fordham University and the Jesuit Father General ordered the Tsunami off Indonesia. Or the evidence that the Jesuits controlled Peres and the Israeli government, Reagan, Clinton, Mayor Bloomberg, the CIA, MI5, KGB, the Italian Mafia or that they assassinated JFK. How the Jesuits control Osama Bin Laden and are responsible for Islamic terrorism, specifically the Wahabbists in Saudi. People please take a look at http://www.vaticanassassins.org/ and see what this nut nikmatdam believes, I've heard some crazy conspiracy theories before but this one is truly beyond belief.

Nikmatdam you would have loved the Protocols if you weren't Jewish, you have that exact same conspiratorial mentality as the anti-semites that believed that book, you want to blame a small group of people for all the worlds problems.

Don't call Nik a liar. 

Bush Sr.  used the terms "New World Order". 

Read about Bill Clinton's mentor for example:

http://hubpages.com/hub/Carroll_Quigley

"when Bill Clinton was nominated by the Democratic Party for the presidency in 1991, the New York Times printed his acceptance speech for the nomination. The speech ended with the tribute to a college professor who had been Clinton's mentor at Georgetown. Clinton said that this professor had seen the future more clearly than anyone. His name was Carroll Quigley."

Quigley admitted to having been part of the Council on Foreign Relations.

http://www.sweetliberty.org/issues/shadow/tragedyandhope.htm

Quotes by Carrol Quigley:

http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/c/carroll_quigley.html

However, I don't think the recent assassination was advocated by the Fabian Society/Bilderbergs/CFR/Round Table etc.   

« Last Edit: December 28, 2007, 03:02:24 PM by RationalThought110 »

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #23 on: December 28, 2007, 03:01:22 PM »
all of your answers are to be found in "vatican assassins..." i don't have it all memorized but it is all there... also see "rule by secrecy" and "terror conspiracy..." by jim marrs... and also "the grand design exposed" by john daniel... they all prove different areas of the slime new world order agenda...

by the way... jfk was killed for one or more of these 7 reasons...

1) over the bay of pigs fiasco... but not what you think... goal was not to get rid of him so that they could invade cuba later when he promised not to... no... he was removed ahead of his finding out that all along the plan was to leave jesuit-trained and empowered castro alone... and secure his position there for future plans for cuba to help destroy protestant america sometime down the line... and jfk might have gotten wind of this and reversed course and taken their man out as he should have...

2) for his refusal to commit to war in viet nam... he knew this war was a sham... pure genocide and that both sides... north and south were thoroughly corrupt and torturing their own peoples... and besides he rightly pointed out... "if we won't go 90 miles to our south to remove communism from our own hemisphere... why should we go half way around the world to do so in someone else's backyard...?"

3) due to his discovery of the sinister betrayal by the cia of the american people and her true allies... after the bay of pigs he gave orders to splinter the cia into a million different pieces and put them totally under the control of the joint chiefs... this didn't sit well with those who knew the real objectives of the cia and who they have really always been working for... you guessed it... the slime of esav ruling from rome...

4) because he wished to put a stop to red china going nuclear... after his return from dallas... the very next thing on his plate was to order the bombing of the nuclear reactor in china... (can't remember its location off the top of my head)... the slime had and still have big plans for china and not just economically... they plan to rule the world together with them and the eu from 3 distinct spheres of influence or economic zones...
« Last Edit: December 30, 2007, 02:10:50 AM by nikmatdam »

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #24 on: December 28, 2007, 03:02:26 PM »
i keep typing and saving because i do not know when this site will close down for shabat... it will be completed after shabat... n.