Author Topic: Hello for the 3rd Time  (Read 17310 times)

Just Erica

Re: Hello for the 3rd Time
« Reply #50 on: January 17, 2008, 07:58:59 PM »
What you're Back!? LOL
Welcome
"Back" AND black! ;D
And I see you haven't changed either.

What did you expect............................that I was gonna join the NAACP after a month or so??
No, that's not like you. I'm just tired of reading responses like "Back" and black. Like I'd ever change colors.

Michael Jackson did.
I'm not Michael Jackson. I'm me.

newman

« Reply #51 on: January 17, 2008, 08:03:42 PM »
What you're Back!? LOL
Welcome
"Back" AND black! ;D

What did you expect............................that I was gonna join the NAACP after a month or so??
No, that's not like you. I'm just tired of reading responses like "Back" and black. Like I'd ever change colors.

Michael Jackson did.

And don't you ever change! ;D

Just Erica

« Reply #52 on: January 17, 2008, 08:14:15 PM »
What you're Back!? LOL
Welcome
"Back" AND black! ;D

Michael Jackson did.

And don't you ever change! ;D
I won't.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #53 on: January 17, 2008, 08:44:00 PM »
What you're Back!? LOL
Welcome
"Back" AND black! ;D

Michael Jackson did.
:::D ...it's true!
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Just Erica

« Reply #54 on: January 17, 2008, 09:43:48 PM »
What you're Back!? LOL
Welcome
"Back" AND black! ;D

Michael Jackson did.
:::D ...it's true!
Is what Mike did a template for every other black person to copy? Michael is sick. I may be over-opinionated but I'm of sound mind.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #55 on: January 18, 2008, 09:37:05 AM »
No!  You're right Erica...what MJ did  :o  should be a big warning to all people...we are what God made us.  
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Just Erica

« Reply #56 on: January 19, 2008, 07:28:40 PM »
No!  You're right Erica...what MJ did  :o  should be a big warning to all people...we are what G-d made us.  
You're right. I think he is making a mockery of those who REALLY have vitaligo, the skin pigmentation disease; people who can't help but go through what they go through.

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #57 on: January 21, 2008, 09:30:21 AM »
yesssss....let's all welcome back the traitor. Say, while were at it, hand over all adresses, passwords etc, and gladly await your demise.

Just Erica

« Reply #58 on: January 21, 2008, 01:09:46 PM »
yesssss....let's all welcome back the traitor. Say, while were at it, hand over all adresses, passwords etc, and gladly await your demise.
Is it really that serious? I was here for MONTHS. If I were really like that, I would have done those things in true troll style in the beginning. I don't need anyone's passwords.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #59 on: January 21, 2008, 03:36:01 PM »
Well, I am actually happy to see you back, Erica.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #60 on: January 21, 2008, 08:15:06 PM »
Say, in your world view "erica", you propably now like to hang out with "terrorists"

Just Erica

« Reply #61 on: January 21, 2008, 08:34:41 PM »
No, Boeregeneraal. I do not 'hang' with terrorist. But it seems that you hang around a lot of KKK members.  ::)

Why don't you check out my videos so that the next time you come in to take a stab at my character, you're armed with some facts about me.

Here, let me start you off...

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #62 on: January 21, 2008, 08:40:25 PM »
No, Boeregeneraal. I do not 'hang' with terrorist. But it seems that you hang around a lot of KKK members.  ::)

Why don't you check out my videos so that the next time you come in to take a stab at my character, you're armed with some facts about me.

are you accusing me of hanging out with KKK members?

oh, you don't hang out with "terrorists" hey? So you no longer consider Chaim a "terrorist" hey?

Just Erica

« Reply #63 on: January 21, 2008, 08:44:38 PM »

are you accusing me of hanging out with KKK members?

oh, you don't hang out with "terrorists" hey? So you no longer consider Chaim a "terrorist" hey?
I'm not going to get into what I think, or don't think of Chaim again. I'll only say that I respect his opinion but don't have to agree with it.

Now, go and watch my videos. I don't want it to be said that "Erica hates white people!" again. It was never in me to hate an entire race of people. Pity that you can't help yourself from hating ALL blacks.

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #64 on: January 21, 2008, 09:13:45 PM »
Pity that you can't help yourself from hating ALL blacks.

Funny, everytime people start not hating blacks, they end up dead!

"Never Again!!!"

Just Erica

« Reply #65 on: January 21, 2008, 09:22:09 PM »

"Never Again!!!"
You're sick. Really. Why do you think that blacks are running around your neighborhood looking for YOU? Trust me, you have nothing I want. I'll disagree with you all day long but nothing could make me want to kill you. (Unless you plan on hurting my family...then that's another story.)

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #66 on: January 21, 2008, 09:24:54 PM »

"Never Again!!!"
You're sick. Really. Why do you think that blacks are running around your neighborhood looking for YOU? Trust me, you have nothing I want. I'll disagree with you all day long but nothing could make me want to kill you. (Unless you plan on hurting my family...then that's another story.)

:::D :::D :::D :::D
No erica, i used to love your kind....but then i started opening my eyes....and oh was it horrible!

Just Erica

« Reply #67 on: January 21, 2008, 09:35:19 PM »

"Never Again!!!"

:::D :::D :::D :::D
No erica, i used to love your kind....but then i started opening my eyes....and oh was it horrible!
That's the problem. I was hurt twice by  people of YOUR complexion and was heavily thinking of hating white people for the rest of my life but the more wonderful white people I met, the more tolerant I became. Now I only dislike (still) the whites that hurt me and love the others until THEY prove themselves unworthy of my respect also...But I'll never grow to dislike an entire race because of a few idiots who hated me in the past. That's childish.

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #68 on: January 21, 2008, 09:38:46 PM »
thing is, ive NEVER met a good black ;)

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #69 on: January 21, 2008, 09:43:40 PM »
I'm rough on black folks Boere however I know several that are decent folks. Here in America some blacks are starting to see the light and are part of productive society.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Just Erica

« Reply #70 on: January 21, 2008, 11:45:45 PM »
Then I suggest you stop looking for BAD blacks and start noticing the good blacks around you.

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #71 on: January 21, 2008, 11:51:12 PM »
Then I suggest you stop looking for BAD blacks and start noticing the good blacks around you.
:::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D
I don't even have to look for them

Just Erica

« Reply #72 on: January 21, 2008, 11:54:43 PM »
:::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D
I don't even have to look for them
Okay, then stop bumping into bad blacks. I mean, they can't only be in your concentrated area. What are the good blacks dressed in clothing from the 'bad culture'? Could they be hiding there? (of course, I'm just kidding.)

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #73 on: January 21, 2008, 11:57:14 PM »
Just because blacks wear nice clothing, have nice big houses etc, does NOT make them good!

"All dra 'n aap 'n goue ring, hy bly 'n lelike ding!"
"even if an ape wears a golden ring, he remains an ugly thing!"

Just Erica

« Reply #74 on: January 22, 2008, 12:11:40 AM »
Just because blacks wear nice clothing, have nice big houses etc, does NOT make them good!

"All dra 'n aap 'n goue ring, hy bly 'n lelike ding!"
"even if an ape wears a golden ring, he remains an ugly thing!"
Please, we've come so far...why bring ebonics or whatever that crap is you're typing into a relatively intelligent conversation?

So what, "Person Who Has Never Met  A Good Black", makes a black person good? What do  you think, since you don't know.