Author Topic: Why is Obama so popular amongst whites in America ?  (Read 5373 times)

Sergio 11

Why is Obama so popular amongst whites in America ?
« on: March 17, 2008, 07:19:41 AM »
This is and absurdity with no answer but maybe someone on JTF knows why....

Why would white people support this garbage

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Why is Obama so popular amongst whites in America ?
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2008, 07:29:34 AM »

They are messmirized by his Jive talking
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Sergio 11

« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2008, 07:42:03 AM »
He comes across a quite a carasmatic person...

thats just the face for the public though

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2008, 09:57:55 AM »
If it hadn't been for JTF and the right wing influence from my parents, I probably would have liked him also...very charasmatic who happens to be black..and when a black stands up and seems respectable, he will be liked more than a white person who does exactly the same...

It's called Affirmative Action....I think a lot of us are under the spell.

But Obama is a slime bucket who will do to this country what David Dinkins did to the City of New York.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2008, 10:51:25 AM »
White guilt?
I know it may sound as crazy as me, but...if a white person says "I wont vote for obama" nowadays people would say "why because he's black?" Yes, a crazy theory but its something people ask. They always make it about the race he is. If he were white, I don't think he would have as much support.
And feel free to criticize my theory, I know it's weak and probably wrong. LOL

He gets away with WAY too much, it's so disturbing to see that! He can say "I hate America" and White  Americans will applaud. It's beyond crazy!!

we live in evil times, Mills...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2008, 12:14:16 PM »
Mills is right.

Whites have been systematically brainwashed to hate their own people and wish for their own destruction.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2008, 12:51:14 PM »
Cause they became idiotic robots
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2008, 01:36:56 PM »
Diversity has become a cult.  By supporting a black person, some people view themselves as advancing themselves morally.  They want to prove how "open minded" they are.

newman

« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2008, 01:50:44 PM »
Mills is right.

Whites have been systematically brainwashed to hate their own people and wish for their own destruction.

She is right.

White guilt is the root cause of 99% of societies problems. From the go-soft approach on crime, to opposing armed self-defense, to open border advocacy..........................white guilt is not stated as the reason but it is the ROOT of such madness.

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2008, 01:58:11 PM »
Mental illness.

Offline Song of Silence

• New JTFer
« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2008, 10:01:25 AM »

Whether or not one likes him, Obama is extremely charismatic and appeals to all sections of the society. I am not sure it's got anything to do with white guilt, because there have been many Black leaders in the past, but none of them half as appealing as Obama. So it isn't just white guilt, but something more. The guy's got some stuff, he's got the strange charm that attracts people instantly. :)

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2008, 12:17:48 PM »
Cause they're self-hating whites that's why. No sane white person would vote for him at least not me.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #12 on: March 19, 2008, 12:24:02 PM »
And Self hating idiots
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #13 on: March 19, 2008, 12:41:19 PM »
Liberalism is a disease... and Obama is the placebo.

He makes white liberals feel good about themselves.. and pat themselves on the back after they tell everyone they voted for them.

Offline 2honest

• Senior JTFer
  • MayIsraelPrevail
« Reply #14 on: March 19, 2008, 01:04:44 PM »
I think it's because most Americans are sick of the current policy and the overall situation.
The fact that Bush is a republican makes it very possible that people are going to vote democrat since they blame republicans for the current situation.

Above all if you only look at the first impression rather than the background of the candidates one may get the impression that Obama stands for something new because he didn't appear on the federal stage before.

The fact that he is young and black adds to that because he would be the first black president.
Many Americans possibly think the time has come to give a black politician the chance and see what he is able to do.

It goes back to the fact that most voters don't take a closer look at the candidates and instead search for someone who seems to be nice and gentle.

You can give this impression to the voters by being a talented speaker, which is the case for Obama.

And of course it is also the subliminal sense of owing black people something because they once were slaves.

Something similar is happening in Europe.
Especially Germans are afraid to oppose the islamisation of Europe since they feel that they owe something to foreigners and aren't allowed to reject requests.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2008, 01:45:35 PM »
I think it's because most Americans are sick of the current policy and the overall situation.
The fact that Bush is a republican makes it very possible that people are going to vote democrat since they blame republicans for the current situation.

Above all if you only look at the first impression rather than the background of the candidates one may get the impression that Obama stands for something new because he didn't appear on the federal stage before.

The fact that he is young and black adds to that because he would be the first black president.
Many Americans possibly think the time has come to give a black politician the chance and see what he is able to do.

It goes back to the fact that most voters don't take a closer look at the candidates and instead search for someone who seems to be nice and gentle.

You can give this impression to the voters by being a talented speaker, which is the case for Obama.

And of course it is also the subliminal sense of owing black people something because they once were slaves.

Something similar is happening in Europe.
Especially Germans are afraid to oppose the islamisation of Europe since they feel that they owe something to foreigners and aren't allowed to reject requests.

YES!!! you are right.  And the same with Britain being so tolerant of Islamoscum because many Brits have a complex about their Colonist past. 

Its sad but true.

Offline spiritus_persona

• Pro JTFer
  • Say NO to Dhimmitude
    • Cultural Jihadist (Warning!  May contain harsh language!)
« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2008, 04:33:05 PM »
Why is it always about race with Obama?  Have you ever heard Huckabee or McCain talk about race?  No, of course not!  Why?  Because they've left the slave era and the Civil Wrongs movement behind and they can see past race!  Obama is still stuck in the 60's and hasn't yet learned that he is just as much a person as anyone else.  Like what is his problem?  He won votes in the South.  Why is it that white Southerners can progress beyond the 60's, but Barack Hussein Obama CAN NOT? >:(
Me: Muslims get offended too easily.
Muslim: What!?  That is an outrage!  Take that back or I kill you!

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2008, 05:09:21 PM »
Why is it always about race with Obama?  Have you ever heard Huckabee or McCain talk about race?  No, of course not!  Why?  Because they've left the slave era and the Civil Wrongs movement behind and they can see past race!  Obama is still stuck in the 60's and hasn't yet learned that he is just as much a person as anyone else.  Like what is his problem?  He won votes in the South.  Why is it that white Southerners can progress beyond the 60's, but Barack Hussein Obama CAN NOT? >:(

What we are seeing now is not the true Hussein Obama.  He is in puppet mode, saying whatever his campaign managers tell him to say.

But the real Obama IS Obssessed with race and Blackness.  That's why he joined the black nationalist mosque... I mean church.   That's why he married an America hating Black Nationalist scum.

I hope America wakes up to this.

newman

« Reply #18 on: March 19, 2008, 05:20:50 PM »

YES!!! you are right.  And the same with Britain being so tolerant of Islamoscum because many Brits have a complex about their Colonist past. 

Its sad but true.

They didn't just get that complex out of thin air. They've been given that complex by 40 years of bolshevism in the arts, media and academia.

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: March 19, 2008, 06:24:10 PM »

Whether or not one likes him, Obama is extremely charismatic and appeals to all sections of the society. I am not sure it's got anything to do with white guilt, because there have been many Black leaders in the past, but none of them half as appealing as Obama. So it isn't just white guilt, but something more. The guy's got some stuff, he's got the strange charm that attracts people instantly. :)
Its not white guilt its white stupidity. This guy has been at this for months now and he has not said much more than "change is on the way". The more he opens his mouth the more he digs himself into a hole exposing his hate for white folks and America in general. His support from whites is mostly from people under thirty years of age. People in this group are more receptive to blacks because they have been brainwashed by the liberal media and educators into thinking black society is something glamorous to emulate. You say Obama has strange charm? Possibly. Some years ago I would visit the Long Island Game Farm. Back then they had an ape called BoBo. Large groups of people would crowd around BoBo's pen and BoBo would put on his little act. He must of had some of Obama's strange charm also because people loved him. He had quite an act but if you watched old BoBo long enough you saw some evil tendencies. Well one day BoBo got out of his pen and the first thing he did was show his evil ways by chasing some little children down. Obama and his support of his minister and church seem quite evil to me. Its funny when I see Obama on TV BoBo always comes to my mind. I hope things end up better for Obama than they did for old BoBo.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

newman

« Reply #20 on: March 19, 2008, 06:42:28 PM »

Its not white guilt its white stupidity. This guy has been at this for months now and he has not said much more than "change is on the way". The more he opens his mouth the more he digs himself into a hole exposing his hate for white folks and America in general. His support from whites is mostly from people under thirty years of age. People in this group are more receptive to blacks because they have been brainwashed by the liberal media and educators into thinking black society is something glamorous to emulate. You say Obama has strange charm? Possibly. Some years ago I would visit the Long Island Game Farm. Back then they had an ape called BoBo. Large groups of people would crowd around BoBo's pen and BoBo would put on his little act. He must of had some of Obama's strange charm also because people loved him. He had quite an act but if you watched old BoBo long enough you saw some evil tendencies. Well one day BoBo got out of his pen and the first thing he did was show his evil ways by chasing some little children down. Obama and his support of his minister and church seem quite evil to me. Its funny when I see Obama on TV BoBo always comes to my mind. I hope things end up better for Obama than they did for old BoBo.

I hope o'bummer's not gonna throw poop through the bars. :o

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: March 19, 2008, 07:03:04 PM »

I hope o'bummer's not gonna throw poop through the bars. :o
That speech he gave the other night came very came close to that because he was slinging the BS around pretty good. ;D

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: March 19, 2008, 07:26:20 PM »
CJD - I will never be able to look at 'BoBo' Obama with a straight face again.

and Posted by: newman
I hope o'bummer's not gonna throw poop through the bars.
  :::D

I know it is not PC but I have to laugh  :::D  :::D  :::D

Thank You.  I agree with both your sentiments.

Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Johnson Brown

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #23 on: March 19, 2008, 07:36:37 PM »
I will tell you why.
Lets start with the guilt ridden older people that feel bad for all the blacks because they have money and the poor blacks have nothing and then you have the young people voting for him because in school they were taught over and over again how the white man held the black man down and caused all the problems for the black man so they feel guilty and want to make things right.
Also it's the "in" thing to be involved with blacks.

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: March 19, 2008, 07:38:18 PM »
CJD - I will never be able to look at 'BoBo' Obama with a straight face again.

and Posted by: newman
I hope o'bummer's not gonna throw poop through the bars.
   :::D

I know it is not PC but I have to laugh  :::D  :::D  :::D

Thank You.  I agree with both your sentiments.

Wow that was the look I saw Obama give the camera during his speech. I think it might be a signal to his black brothers that he is not turning his back on them. Come to think of it I would not turn my back on them either ;)