Author Topic: Bolshevik taxes and wicked gouvernments  (Read 1619 times)

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
Bolshevik taxes and wicked gouvernments
« on: July 10, 2008, 06:15:16 AM »
Grains are cereals and other seeds we cultivate. This damn leftist Govt confiscates 44% of our earnings.

[I have split the topic from the other part :)]
« Last Edit: July 10, 2008, 08:29:46 AM by Pheasant »

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Bolschwewist taxes and wicked gouvernments
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2008, 06:20:56 AM »
Grains are cereals and other seeds we cultivate. This damn leftist Govt confiscates 44% of our earnings.
I was just looking at an article from 2003 and it was saying that the grain products are bringing in a lot of money but I can see the problem with taxes like that. They are all the same even here in the states the tax is getting just as bad.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2008, 06:46:22 AM »
44% WOW!!  >:( >:( >:(
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2008, 06:47:51 AM »

If you have a non-righteous gouvernment, like in my country, you shouldn't tell your income to nobody! Only your wife should have all infos. If you have no wife tell it to nobody.

Plus You should have two books. One for you and one for the wicked bolschewists.

Direct confrontation is bad for us, because the majority of the people is jealous and evil. They want the gouvernment to tax you to death, so that they are able to receive aid money , subsidisings and welfare. So they support them.

Never drive a big car, never wear fancy clothes, never buy a great house etc.

So you can survive. Pitty hurts sometimes your pride, but jealousy will bring you in the best case behind bars and will kill you in the worst.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2008, 07:10:14 AM »

If you have a non-righteous gouvernment, like in my country, you shouldn't tell your income to nobody! Only your wife should have all infos. If you have no wife tell it to nobody.

Plus You should have two books. One for you and one for the wicked bolschewists.

Direct confrontation is bad for us, because the majority of the people is jealous and evil. They want the gouvernment to tax you to death, so that they are able to receive aid money , subsidisings and welfare. So they support them.

So you can survive. Pitty hurts sometimes your pride, but jealousy will bring you in the best case behind bars and will kill you in the worst.
Well at least it has not got to the point of total confiscation of wealth if people still have the ability to keep their own books they can shelter some of their earnings. Here in America its much the same but the ones who really get screwed are people who work for others. Once you go on the payroll every penny you earn is reported and then the government takes what it feels they are entitled to. Anyway you slice it they are going to get their money and there is not much the average guy is going to do about it.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2008, 07:10:34 AM »
It won't work here, this Govt. takes the income of exportations, so even if I hid my earnings, prices are low inside the country. It doesn't take the money directly from me.
And it's hard to say, but I agree with you, people are evil and want welfare, even if their parents have been poor and illiterate. I don't oppose to helping the hungry, but I think those who are poor cannot have all modern welfare, even if they don't take it from us. To have modern comfort, a person must first improve culturally and genealogically, and that is never achieved in one generation. If the son of an illiterate has access to confort, even if not taking our money, he will damage us in some way. If we go so far with social equality, then why not giving animals the same right??????

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2008, 07:57:16 AM »

Well at least it has not got to the point of total confiscation of wealth if people still have the ability to keep their own books they can shelter some of their earnings. Here in America its much the same but the ones who really get screwed are people who work for others. Once you go on the payroll every penny you earn is reported and then the government takes what it feels they are entitled to. Anyway you slice it they are going to get their money and there is not much the average guy is going to do about it.

Yes this is true. They take the money here also direct from the employer.

But there is a solution too.

The employee can simply work only a few hours the day, so that he is poor, but in the eyes of the bolschewik gouvernment able to survive.

Now he has a lot of free time to do jobs for his own wallet and the wallet of his own family.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Bolschwewist taxes and wicked gouvernments
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2008, 08:35:30 AM »
It won't work here, this Govt. takes the income of exportations, so even if I hid my earnings, prices are low inside the country. It doesn't take the money directly from me.
And it's hard to say, but I agree with you, people are evil and want welfare, even if their parents have been poor and illiterate. I don't oppose to helping the hungry, but I think those who are poor cannot have all modern welfare, even if they don't take it from us. To have modern comfort, a person must first improve culturally and genealogically, and that is never achieved in one generation. If the son of an illiterate has access to confort, even if not taking our money, he will damage us in some way. If we go so far with social equality, then why not giving animals the same right??????

Buy and sell used goods. You can buy simply in dissolving of a households and sell to the metall trader and on the rag-fair. It brings you a a few thousand dollars the month extra.  O0

And nobody knows about it  O0

If they ask, tell them: "Oh my aunt is dead. I have to dissolve her household, because nobody else cares."  ;D

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Bolschwewist taxes and wicked gouvernments
« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2008, 09:01:06 AM »

Yes this is true. They take the money here also direct from the employer.

But there is a solution too.

The employee can simply work only a few hours the day, so that he is poor, but in the eyes of the bolschewik gouvernment able to survive.

Now he has a lot of free time to do jobs for his own wallet and the wallet of his own family.
Up until the past 10 or so years in most of the big cities here in the USA the American worker would put in a forty hour week and that was it except for voluntary overtime. Companies would over staff to some degree to compensate when business  picked up or an employee was out. Today most companies have pared down their work forces to the bone and use mandatory overtime to get the same job done with less people. They are willing to pay premium pay for overtime often 50% more than the regular hourly rate but they hold the right to keep employees for additional hours when needed. In some cases such as salaried and non union workers there is no overtime pay or only time and the half after 40 hours. They have even bargained this clause into union contracts to have the ability to force people to stay but in most cases with union workers overtime is anything before or after the 8 hour shift.  This was a trend that started in the late 80's in the right to work states and has since slowly but surely being worked into all parts of the country. Sadly with this setup people are sort of forced to work more hours and it would limit the ability to "moonlight on the side". The gross numbers on the paycheck look great but after the tax man gets to it its really makes most people feel they are putting in a lot more hours for not much more pay.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
Re: Bolshevik taxes and wicked gouvernments
« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2008, 02:17:14 PM »
Good News!!!!!!!! The decree signed by Prseident Fernandez here to confiscate 44% of our grains had been sent to the Argentine Congress to be approved by Law. The bill was passed by the Chamber of Deputies but there was a draw in the Senate: 36 Yeahs, 36 nays. According to our Constitution, in that cases, the vice-President must cast a vote and he voted NAY. Vice-Presidente Julio Cobos was chosen by the ruling party, a branch of Peronism, to run for the Presindential elections with the official list, but he formerly belonged to Radical Party. He is a member of this Cabinet, but he disagrees with this confiscation and decided the fate of the bill.
However the tax is still in force by decree. Anyway it has been a great defeat to this leftist regime and endangers its future. I don't know how can they work together after this. The vice-President is the second most important person in the Cabinet and he cannot be removed according to the Constitution

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2008, 02:30:33 PM »
Good News!!!!!!!! The decree signed by Prseident Fernandez here to confiscate 44% of our grains had been sent to the Argentine Congress to be approved by Law. The bill was passed by the Chamber of Deputies but there was a draw in the Senate: 36 Yeahs, 36 nays. According to our Constitution, in that cases, the vice-President must cast a vote and he voted NAY. Vice-Presidente Julio Cobos was chosen by the ruling party, a branch of Peronism, to run for the Presindential elections with the official list, but he formerly belonged to Radical Party. He is a member of this Cabinet, but he disagrees with this confiscation and decided the fate of the bill.
However the tax is still in force by decree. Anyway it has been a great defeat to this leftist regime and endangers its future. I don't know how can they work together after this. The vice-President is the second most important person in the Cabinet and he cannot be removed according to the Constitution

Great news O0

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2008, 03:07:11 PM »
Good news.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: July 20, 2008, 05:04:57 PM »
Without the suppoort of the Congress, this regime finally repealed the decree to confiscate our grains. A great defeat for the leftists here!!! O0