Author Topic: I suggest two things be outlawed on the JTF forum for the good of the movt.  (Read 10808 times)

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
You don't curse jews.

The Satmar Rebbe was a rabbi too. Whether you like it or not.

He was not a rebbe. Rebbes dont make deals with Rammel and send their fellow jews off to the death camps. Do some reading on the kastner train.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
You don't curse jews.

Once more you convict yourself with your own words. Only a Satmar (or wannabe Satmar) would call that Amalekite a "rabbi".

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
You don't curse jews.

Once more you convict yourself with your own words. Only a Satmar (or wannabe Satmar) would call that Amalekite a "rabbi".
Agreed.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
The Satanmar "rebbe" Teitelbaum's skin is currently melting off of his bones in that river of molten antimony and tungsten he is submerged in. That thought pains his defenders.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Joel Teiteldrek prob has AIDS now as he prob though that arafat was sexy and did what a boy will do when he is a fag.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
And of course one can observe DWI's attempt at being a good boy didn't last long.

CF Tells jews like Tzvi  and myself, that we think we are a master race. [1]

I point out to DWI that CF - his friend - has done so.

DWI, oblivious to the fact that CF had said that to Tzvi first, and then to me. Said the following

DWI
"
QQ, leave tzvi out of this. We are adressing you now. Dont Lump tzvi into this. I deal with tzvi seperately. Chaimfan did refer to your ideaology as the master race. He was not referring to judaism, as you qq are not jewish. You are basicly a muslim. Chaimfan was not referring to judaism as you QQQQQ, are already chayiv kares.
"   [2]

Thus , defending his friend CF's anti-semitic posturing.

I have never seen a Jew defend a non-jew that refers to jews that claims any jews think of themselves as a master race

[1]
http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php?topic=23330.0
thread "my response to q_q_" page 1

[2]
http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php?topic=23193.msg249604#msg249604
thread: "how an old earth doesn't contradict the torah" (general section) page 12

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
So I am an anti-Semite, eh?

I guess defending the man who worked out a deal to send 800,000 of his own followers, who loved him and worshipped him as Maschiach, to their deaths in the ovens, is philo-Semitic.

Mmm-hmm.  ::)

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
I hate anti semites more than anyone else. You MR qqq, support anti semites. I know that Chaimfan is a lover of the jewish people and he was merely referring to your invented religion which consists of attacking your fellow jews and righteous gentiles.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member

I guess defending the man who worked out a deal to send 800,000 of his own followers, who loved him and worshipped him as Maschiach, to their deaths in the ovens, is philo-Semitic.

The Satmars did not worship their rebbe as moshiach.

• Gold Star JTF Member
In fact, Jews do not worship moschiach whoever he will be, when he does come.

We worship only G-d.

But in addition to not worshipping him,

The satmarers did not believe their rebbe was moshiach.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
I do not defend the satmar rebbe's actions during the holocaust.

But we do not curse jews. Chaim has been clear on this.
You should know, ChaimFan, you're meant to be his fan.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer

Not in name, but in action, they do hold him as their messiah. That satmar skunk was worthy of being a research monkey, not moshiach.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Right.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Not in name, but in action, they do hold him as their messiah. That satmar skunk was worthy of being a research monkey, not moshiach.
Well, he is a research monkey, now. Thanks to him, we are now finding out what 4,000 degrees of liquefied bauxite and corundum do to the musculoskeletal system.

• Gold Star JTF Member
Right.
What does this mean?

Satmars are the last people on earth to think this is even remotely the messianic era.

They are the ones who say buildings will come down from heaven to replace those in Eretz Yisrael, and the messiah will build the beit hamikdash in spectacular fashion with vast spiritual miracles like this.  How can Satmar rebbe be the moschiach if a cornerstone of his belief (and his followers') is that "this is not the messianic period"  LOL

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer

We don't curse Jews. Ask Chaim if you can curse the Satmar Rebbe.

That you have alot of anti-semitism in your blood is obvious.
Anybody who accuses jews of thinking of themselves as a master race, is an anti-semite.
And you have in the past expressed idea that the talmud hates non-jews,  which is nazi propaganda.

There is a real hatred of jews deeply embedded in you.  Maybe that's why your conscience draws you to JTF, out of guilt. But your anti-semitic sentiment keeps coming out and you can't get away from it.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
We have had so much trouble in the past. And now this ugly dispute.  :(

"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani