Author Topic: Mccain chooses Palin - Wow  (Read 22571 times)

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Mccain chooses Palin - Wow
« Reply #25 on: August 29, 2008, 11:15:56 AM »
I'll say it again.

I will NEVER vote for Obama.

By NOT voting for McCain, you are, in effect, voting for Obama.

That's not exactly true.

I may be wrong, but I believe this election will be very close. McCain needs all the support he can get. Nobody here likes McCain, or at least most JTFers don't like him. I HATE many things about him. However I'm holding my nose to vote for him because I can't let Obama win. Even though Texas is a red state anyway, as Chaim said people should vote for McCain in every state... not just so-called battleground ones.

I think that McCain will win.

This Alaska broad has secured the Feminist voting block for him.

Obama has made two fatal (yet understandable) mistakes.  He alienated the Feminists and ignored the Latinos. 
« Last Edit: August 29, 2008, 11:17:55 AM by Scriabin »

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: August 29, 2008, 11:17:45 AM »
Palin is the anti-Hillary...

I think a big factor in choosing Palin was that McCain knew that most likely 4-12 years from now, Hillary would make another run for the white house.  Palin is hopefully smarter and stronger and more convincing to shut Hillary up for good.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #27 on: August 29, 2008, 11:19:46 AM »

I think a big factor in choosing Palin was that McCain knew that most likely 4-12 years from now, Hillary would make another run for the white house.  Palin is hopefully smarter and stronger and more convincing to shut Hillary up for good.

Any thinking person is the antithesis of Hillary.

This Alaska broad was selected only because she is a woman.

That's called Affirmative Action.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #28 on: August 29, 2008, 11:30:25 AM »

If that's why she was selected then I don't think that was right. After what happened to me with a good job I wanted being given to a lazy negro I'd trained, more than once, I feel bad for Romney right now. I feel like he may have gotten shafted and I don't like that at all.

Maybe if more information comes out about her background in the next few days we'll be able to judge whether she was as good as Romney in qualifications or not.

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #29 on: August 29, 2008, 11:35:26 AM »

If that's why she was selected then I don't think that was right. After what happened to me with a good job I wanted being given to a lazy negro I'd trained, more than once, I feel bad for Romney right now. I feel like he may have gotten shafted and I don't like that at all.

Maybe if more information comes out about her background in the next few days we'll be able to judge whether she was as good as Romney in qualifications or not.

An unknown like her would have never been considered if she were a man.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: August 29, 2008, 11:37:28 AM »

An unknown like her would have never been considered if she were a man.

You have a valid point Scriabin. It is wrong (evil even) to give it to her because she's female. I should say.. to give it to her ONLY for that reason.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2008, 11:39:18 AM by Rubystars »

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #31 on: August 29, 2008, 12:01:57 PM »
He made a huge mistake. He should have gone with Romney.

Shalom Ruby, I agree ...he made a mistake. A Female VP is just too risky, he should have picked Mitt.

Shalom from Dox

P.S. what kind of advisors does McCain have!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #32 on: August 29, 2008, 12:06:55 PM »
He made a huge mistake. He should have gone with Romney.

Shalom Ruby, I agree ...he made a mistake. A Female VP is just too risky, he should have picked Mitt.

Shalom from Dox

P.S. what kind of advisors does McCain have!

I think that Romney would have been politically safer, this is a big gamble. However we can see how this works. I'm very happy she's more conservative than McCain. If he ends up not making it through his first term due to advanced age or sickness, then we could have a VERY pro-life president.

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #33 on: August 29, 2008, 12:07:14 PM »
It's official.

I am NOT voting for McCain.

;D Scriabin
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #34 on: August 29, 2008, 12:10:07 PM »
This reminds me of one of those Archie Bunker clips I saw, where Archie's in a court room and a woman judge comes out, and he whispers to his wife "What do you call a lady judge?" and Edith says "I think it's your honor" and Archie says... "Naah!" in a dismissive voice. That's what Scriabin reminds me of sometimes... but I still think he's right most of the time.  ;D

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #35 on: August 29, 2008, 12:22:03 PM »
Heck, I think Palin and McCain should switch roles.
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #36 on: August 29, 2008, 12:27:12 PM »
Heck, I think Palin and McCain should switch roles.

Next time I wouldn't be surprised to see Hillary vs. Palin  O0

Offline Baltimore

• Director Of Public Relations
  • Pro JTFer
« Reply #37 on: August 29, 2008, 12:27:36 PM »
Long ago I thought about this:
http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php?topic=16238.msg179789#msg179789

Since the start of this week when I saw how bitter the clinton supporters were I have thought that Palin was the best move. I thought McCain did not have it in him. Clearly an adviser was able to convince him than G-d! I am so pleased with this move. He has a hot now.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #38 on: August 29, 2008, 12:32:01 PM »
Daaang she's hot. *hubba hubba*  :D

Now, with that out of my system, I am pleased. I didn't know anything about her TBQH, but so far I like what I see. I was hoping the pick would be Romney, but he made a gutsy choice and went with a real conservative. This woman is a tzaddik for knowingly carrying to term, and bearing, a Down's Syndrome child.  O0

Obviously her being a woman was a big factor in this--I won't deny that, Scriabin--but I would have been satisfied with anyone other than Pruneface or Colon Foul, who were very real possibilities. I'm not just satisfied now, but delighted!  O0

Scriabin, please drop the women-are-the-enemy act. Save it for another time. The survival of the country is at stake.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #39 on: August 29, 2008, 12:37:11 PM »
Long ago I thought about this:
http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php?topic=16238.msg179789#msg179789

Since the start of this week when I saw how bitter the clinton supporters were I have thought that Palin was the best move. I thought McCain did not have it in him. Clearly an adviser was able to convince him than G-d! I am so pleased with this move. He has a hot now.

i remember you mentioningthis! cudos!!
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #40 on: August 29, 2008, 12:37:42 PM »

Now, with that out of my system, I am pleased. I didn't know anything about her TBQH, but so far I like what I see. I was hoping the pick would be Romney, but he made a gutsy choice and went with a real conservative. This woman is a tzaddik for knowingly carrying to term, and bearing, a Down's Syndrome child.  O0

Obviously her being a woman was a big factor in this--I won't deny that, Scriabin--but I would have been satisfied with anyone other than Pruneface or Colon Foul, who were very real possibilities. I'm not just satisfied now, but delighted!  O0

Scriabin, please drop the women-are-the-enemy act. Save it for another time. The survival of the country is at stake.

Shalom CF   :) I am not happy with the pick, but I will support the McCain and the New VP regardless.

Shalom from Dox    

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #41 on: August 29, 2008, 12:41:46 PM »
Dox, try to keep an open mind. There's nothing wrong with Palin. It's just that she is a relative unknown. This was certainly an attention-getting move and McCain's campaign desperately needed that. This could really work to his benefit.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #42 on: August 29, 2008, 12:50:07 PM »

That doesn't make her qualified to be president or vice president however.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #43 on: August 29, 2008, 12:52:17 PM »
I'm concerned about this child being exploited and exposed for political purposes. He could become the subject of national ridicule among cold hearted people.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #44 on: August 29, 2008, 12:53:02 PM »
shes probably more qualified then the bongoid
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #45 on: August 29, 2008, 12:56:28 PM »
She is fiscally and socially conservative, has a good track record with plenty of experience, good speaker, good for the cameras and has the likability factor.

Daaang she's hot. *hubba hubba*  :D

That too  ^-^

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #46 on: August 29, 2008, 12:57:34 PM »
He should have picked Sharpton :::D

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #47 on: August 29, 2008, 12:58:16 PM »
She was in vogue                             
Shot at 2008-08-29   

http://www.ktva.com/alaska/ci_7716436
« Last Edit: August 29, 2008, 01:00:14 PM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #48 on: August 29, 2008, 01:02:02 PM »
Shes pro life ,pro gun ,hunter and she does know foreign policy from dealing with oil

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #49 on: August 29, 2008, 01:03:02 PM »
You couldn't get a better photoshop result than that? :P