Poll

Will the leader of Israel bomb Iran?

Yes.
10 (34.5%)
No.
19 (65.5%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Ask JTF For Sunday March 15, 2009  (Read 10139 times)

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Ask JTF For Sunday March 15, 2009
« Reply #25 on: March 14, 2009, 11:52:54 PM »
Hi Chaim, firstly it was such a pleasure meeting you. I really feel that anyone who was in the area but chose not to come made a huge mistake because meeting a special person like yourself is really something worthwhile. Now to my question. Do you think that Netanyahu will really form a govt with the "right wing" parties or do you think he will somehow find a way to sneak labor and kadima into his coalition. Just today news came out that he is again negotiating with the kadima traitors. What do you think the end result will be. Thanks so much for everything.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Trace

• Full JTFer
« Reply #26 on: March 15, 2009, 12:48:33 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

How should the practice of Islam be curtailed in the United States? Should those who practice Islam simply be rounded up and deported, or should they be offered compensation to leave but not compelled to do so?

Offline ape

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #27 on: March 15, 2009, 01:17:04 AM »
It's so odd that Ringo from the Beatles looks almost exactly like Yasser arrafat? One is Arab and one is British? I know the Arabs never invaded england but I read somewhere that the Phonecians might have..Maybe this is the reason?

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 15, 2009, 03:21:54 AM »
Dear Chaim

Right now I am reading Why Be Jewish By Rabbi Kahane it is a great read. I wanted to know if you have read this book and why this problem of assimilation and Reform Judaism is only getting worse. What can we do to save the thousands of Jews leaving the faith for the worship of money and [censored].

Thanks

David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #29 on: March 15, 2009, 10:07:21 AM »

Shalom brother Chaim,

what do you think of billionaire currency speculator and convicted insider-trading criminal George Soros? He is a Hungarian self-hating Jew who really hates Israel, Conservative values and the American Republic. I have read that he was behind the collapse of many Asian currencies in 1997 which led to rioting in the streets of those nations.

I have also read that he along with Zbigniew Brzezinski, was behind Obama's rise to prominence and eventual power as well as being one of the chief political backers of the Clintons' vicious destruction of Serbia during the 1990's leading to many thousands of innocent Serbian civilians being killed by NATO bombs. Why is he so well respected in America considering he really hates this country and Israel? Why is he so well respected considering all of the evil, criminal actions he has perpetrated in his lifetime against his own country and so many others who are our friends? Why is he not deported or tried for his numerous crimes?

Offline Gimatria

• Full JTFer
« Reply #30 on: March 15, 2009, 01:11:18 PM »
Dearest Chaim,
I recently had an argument with a colleague who asserted that homosexuality is a trait that is passed on genetically, and therefore homos cannot be blamed for their actions. Naturally, I refuted and debunked this absurd claim. Have you ever had to work with or interact with gays? I have had to do so on occasion, and it makes me very uncomfortable.
Gimatria
PS
recently I went to a "conservative" synagogue in Roslyn, Long Island, and saw women wearing Kipot and Talitot. What is your opinion of this?

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #31 on: March 15, 2009, 01:22:25 PM »
Shalom Chaim!

I have a question. Why don't support many Jewish people the JTF? And how many % of Jews support us? I would like it know. If I'm on aliyah, and saying I support and respect Kahane, then I will be banned?
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #32 on: March 15, 2009, 03:00:17 PM »
Hello Chaim do you think its a good time to buy bank stocks? My mother wants to buy some shares and I would like to know your opinion thanks and as always G-D bless 

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #33 on: March 15, 2009, 03:32:11 PM »
Chaim,
   It's incredible how you're the only one to make such perfect sense and all these talk show hosts are light years behind you. We have to find a way to get you on radio.
  Ques: Do you think this is a good time to buy a house or do you think prices will go lower?  How long do you think it will take for prices to reach a bottom, maybe one year?

Offline imaknick

• Full JTFer
« Reply #34 on: March 15, 2009, 03:43:59 PM »
what is your opinion on black republican Ken Blackwell?

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Pro JTFer
  • A Party to the Eternal Covenant
« Reply #35 on: March 15, 2009, 11:01:23 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

Have you considered advertizing on JPost.com?

Thank you.
I am Zvulun ben Moshe and I approve this message.