Author Topic: Want to help us bring the truth to Israeli Jews?  (Read 553 times)

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Want to help us bring the truth to Israeli Jews?
« on: March 31, 2009, 03:16:10 AM »
                                                                                                                                                                           בס''ד

I am currently creating and uploading 5 short Hebrew videos a day. I have already uploaded several hundred. But this is so time-consuming. It takes up most of my day.

You can help me by creating new email accounts and sending them to me. Because I am placing the videos on dozens of seperate zootube accounts/channels. I need a new email address for each new channel.

To help, all you have to do is open new email accounts and then PM me the addresses of the email accounts and the passwords. It only takes a few minutes to open each new email account. If you can send one new account or five or ten or whatever, it will be greatly appreciated.

G-d bless our great JTFers!

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Want to help us bring the truth to Israeli Jews?
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2009, 11:15:20 AM »
Thanks Chaim:  You are doing so much to get the truth out there! You have my support in every way.  We are definitely looking at catastrophic changes all over the globe.   

Offline CorrieDeservedIt

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2009, 02:15:31 AM »
I don't know if you got my private message chaim.

But incase it was never received
i opened up three accounts on youtube and aol.

videozion1
videozion2
videozion3

these are the same names for both youtube and aol

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2009, 12:25:00 PM »
I will do the best in my ability to support the JTF!

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2009, 07:54:35 AM »
Israeli Jews have got to know that Islam and Hamas cannot be given one inch.  They are waiting in ambush and to destroy Israel.  Chaim is doing a great job, and I have seen a change of mind set in some Jews about the left, especially the college kids!