Author Topic: Fat big assed schvartza Cynthaia McNuggets on boat to bring aid to quranrodents  (Read 865 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/132041 

‘Free Gaza’ Returning with 15 Tons of Cement

by Tzvi Ben Gedalyahu

(IsraelNN.com)

The pro-Arab “Free Gaza’ group is once again trying to challenge Israel’s sovereignty over coastal waters with two boats hauling 15 tons of dry cement, several suitcases of crayons and coloring books and 36 passengers. Among them are former U.S. Congresswoman Cynthia McKinney and Hedy Epstein, an 84-year-old Holocaust survivor.

The activists wrote to the Defense and Foreign Ministries on Wednesday, "This letter serves as a formal notification to you, as the Occupying Power and belligerent force in the Gaza Strip, that on Thursday, June 25, 2009 we are navigating the motor vessel Spirit of Humanity, and the motor vessel Free Gaza from the Port of Larnaca to the port of Gaza City.

“We will be carrying medical supplies in sealed boxes, as well as crayons, coloring books and toys for children, cleared by customs at the Larnaca International Airport and the Port of Larnaca. We will also be carrying 300 bags of cement…. As it will be confirmed that neither we, the cargo, any of the boats' contents, nor the boats themselves constitute any threat to the security of Israel or its armed forces, we do not expect any interference with our voyage by Israel's authorities.”

The Foreign Ministry has not revealed how it will deal with the boats, which are to arrive at the Gaza Coast by Sunday, depending on the winds. It initially ignored the first sailing last August in order to avoid a “media circus” but later changed its policy and ordered the Navy to send patrol boats to divert the vessels.

Israel has limited the transfer of cement, metal and building materials to Gaza because of fears that the de facto Hamas government will use them for weapons and to build bunkers and tunnels used to smuggle weapons in from Egypt.

The last sailing coincided with the Operation Cast Lead counterterrorist campaign, and the Navy kept the Free Gaza boat away from the area out of fear of its being caught in the middle of a battle. The boat was damaged in a collision with a Navy patrol ship, and the activists alleged that the Navy purposely rammed their boat. IDF spokesmen explained that the collision occurred when the pro-Arab vessel made a sudden turn.

Foreign Ministry spokesman Yossi Levi said that the government will decide what to do with the latest sailing “when they near Gaza and when we will know if there is a danger.” He also charged the activists with "helping themselves and not helping Gaza.” Levi commented, “They can help others in the world, but it is popular to blame Israel.”

Former Congresswoman McKinney, who was on the boat that was damaged, said this week that she sent a message to U.S. President Barack Obama about the new voyage, “and all I got back was a Father's Day e-mail.”

[b]Asked if the activists also express concern for kidnapped soldier Gilad Shalit, Free Gaza spokeswoman Greta Berlin told Israel National News, “We are not a political organization. Shalit is a prisoner of war, captured when he invaded someone else's territory.[/b] You will note that we don't say anything about the 11,000 Palestinians held in prison either... many of them without trial.”

Shalit was kidnapped in a terrorist attack on an IDF outpost near a crossing located outside of Gaza.

update the cypriots are banning this boat from leaving. :laugh: :laugh:

Greta Berlin is an idiot   she states' Shalit is a prisoner of war, captured when he invaded someone else's territory.Learn the facts you leftist whore Shalit was kidnapped in Israel.As far as prisoner of war why hasn't the Red Cross visited him.The quranrodents in Israeli Jails get family visits ,phone calls and Red Cross visits  so idiot Greta you have showed yourself to be an imbecile whore
« Last Edit: June 25, 2009, 07:07:32 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Read about Greta berlin whos husband is a quranrodent      http://www.stoptheism.com/content/index.php?pid=127&cid=140 

Read what her daughter says about her

http://www.danielpipes.org/blog/comments/113530 

A Role Model for Peace?
Reader comment on: My Disrupted Talk at UCLA
in response to reader comment: Greta Berlin acted like a child at UCLA

Submitted by Ava E. Berlin, Nov 9, 2007 20:39

Having read about the incident at UCLA I must admit that I was appalled by Ms. Berlin's behavior, but not at all surprised. I should know, she is after all my ex-stepmother...

After reading your article, I went on to research some of the links that your site provided and found it rather difficult to comprehend some of the titles that are now associated with Ms. Berlin's name. The title of "Peace Activist" is the one I find particularly hypocritical.

On numerous occasions I heard Greta launch the insults "the G-d damned Israelis, and those F****** Jews" at the dinner table in front of my father (a Jew) and the few Israeli friends and relatives who ventured to visit. Additionally, any rational debate attempted by anyone with an opposing view to Greta's, was immediately terminated with the responses: "Shut up" or "You don't know what the hell you're talking about." The rebuttal usually presented in screaming form.

These comments in juxtaposition to her role as "Peace Activist" I find hard to rectify. It prompts me to ask what should be an obvious question; "At what point did terms of hate and bigotry become synonymous with Peace?"

I was always under the strange impression that the road to peace laid in the arms of those who were tolerant, compassionate, and vehement in their will to understand and to promote understanding. G-d help us all if this is the role model that we hold up as an embodiment of those ideals!

Sincerely,
Ava E. Berlin 

Her new husband is a quranrodent
« Last Edit: June 25, 2009, 07:39:55 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
Heidi, as a girl, was sent to England in 1940, before the Holocaust. Her family, unfortunately, perished in Auschwitz. How does that make her a Holocaust survivor? Moreover, she is nothing but a modern day kapo, collaborating with modern day nazis, thereby desecrating the memory of her own and other Jewish families that perished! Hope she will be held responsible for this treachery!  >:(
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Yonah

• Full JTFer
While representing ghetto Atlanta in Congress, McKinney made trips to the Middle East to subvert Israel when she could have been helping her constituents.

There are people dying of poverty, starvation, AIDS, malaria, etc... and they're not in Gaza.
Obama must use a magic 8-ball, because if he were flipping a coin he'd be right about half of the time.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
She is living out what 98% of schvartzes can only dream of.

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
I can still forgive an ignorant blacky such an action. But people who had relatives who died in the holocaust willing to put at risk lives of millions of Jews for some non-realistic peace is not ignoring, this is denying the own roots, she is a traitor to her family and it a crime, yes that's what ii is. Next time she should fall off the boat into the Mediterranen right into the quick drying cement that keeps her at the ground of the sea!