Author Topic: INTERRACIAL marriage in the US is more prevalent in white men than white women  (Read 13276 times)

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
For the record, I like Asians a lot. They are nice, quiet, smart, and some of those shiktzas are very beautiful.
you can marry an Indian Jew. Of course there is no such thing as Indian Jew, as all are only Israelits. But Indian Jews look like any other Indian, they cannot be differentiated according to color.
It depends, because many of the Indian Jews descend from Babylonian Jews who migrated to India during the British colonial era. Then there are other more ancient communities, the "Bnei Israel" and the Cochin Jews, and in their case they do look indigenous at least to the foreigners' eye.

I can tell you from my own experience in Israel that some Indians do look like Iraqi Jews and others do look like Indians and they also have different family names. I think the Indian-Indians have family names that often end with -kar or -ker like digauker, sanker, etc. 
interesting, the jews with surname ending "kar" are all Bene Israel. There is a story that a few Orthodox Hindus(Brahmins) converted to Judaism thousands year back. Because in India all hindus with surname ending "kar" are brahmins. So you will also find a "digauker" or a "sanker" a Hindu in India.

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
Quote from: christians4jews
what was the other race mate??

The Asian girl was dating a nonwhite Hispanic (I think of Mexican origin, but could be one of the similar groups. She had such delicate features I just felt sad that her kids wouldn't look like her.
My experience is that mixed race kids are often beautiful.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
Hindu Zionist,

Do you like Sona Mahopatra?  A friend introduced me to her several months ago.  I have been listening to her on YT. 

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican

The Asian girl was dating a nonwhite Hispanic (I think of Mexican origin, but could be one of the similar groups. She had such delicate features I just felt sad that her kids wouldn't look like her.

I guess it's in the eye of the beholder. Obama looks like a freak to me.

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer

agreed...

I guess it's in the eye of the beholder. Obama looks like a freak to me.

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
The Jews of Kai-Feng, China are pretty interesting Jewish history.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Skkie

• Full JTFer
As a supporter of white nationalism I don't view interracial relationships favorably, but I don't believe in banning them - at least not directly.

Whats destroying the white population is immigration and programs intended to "integrate" the races.

I do think the white nationalist movement is a little sexist as you usually hear stronger condemnation of females crossbreeding then males although I consider them equally damaging to our goals.

To prevent the destruction of the white population I support a number of policies such as stopping immigration, removing programs promoting "integration" and for Europe pursuing a voluntary repatriation program for recent immigrants(which make up the bulk of the nonwhite population).

oh, and I agree with Rubystars completely in her posts in this thread, modern liberalism promotes interracial relationships and attacks anyone who doesn't dream of living in a "color blind" world where race ceases to exist.

edit:

Eastern Europe although not as genetically "clean"(for lack of a better term) as Western Europe is also far more "racist", I consider Eastern Europe/Western Russia the two places the white population will have the best chance of existing if policies do not change.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2010, 01:47:24 AM by Skkie »