Author Topic: Steven Weigand issues an apology to JTF  (Read 10653 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Steven Weigand issues an apology to JTF
« on: April 27, 2010, 06:54:56 PM »
בס''ד

The following statement appears in English on Steven Weigand's German forum:

Dear Chaim,

this is an official apologize to Chaim Ben Pesach from the JTF.

It was not right to call Chaim a terrorist and a pedophile, which are lies! I am sorry about all the lies I wrote about Chaim Ben Pesach! I lied and spread the lies about Chaim. I also want to make desistance to all my racist Anti Islam comments!

I kindly ask Chaim to delete all my statements about him and Islam which in anyway can be seen as an insult. I will delete also all statements and comments about Chaim which in anyway are insults.

Please forgive me, Chaim! Please forgive me HaShem! 

Sincerely,

Steven Weigang, JDL Germany
« Last Edit: April 28, 2010, 02:33:26 AM by Chaim Ben Pesach »

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Steven Weigand issues an apology to JTF
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2010, 06:59:57 PM »
בס''ד

I made it clear to Steven that this apology does not mean that we will now work together. We will not. I will never work with someone who called me a terrorist, a pedophile and who said that G-d banned me from Israel. Or with someone who supports the Rubins. But I will not fight with Steven either. I will just ignore him and he understands that.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2010, 07:09:05 PM »
בס''ד

I made it clear to Steven that this apology does not mean that we will now work together. We will not. I will never work with someone who called me a terrorist, a pedophile and who said that G-d banned me from Israel. Or with someone who supports the Rubins. But I will not fight with Steven either. I will just ignore him and he understands that.

I agree

I say we never work with someone affiliated with the Rubins. 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2010, 07:18:55 PM »
This is just pathetic. This lacks any trace of believability. Talk is cheap and so is his ass.

May he rot in pigsblood...

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2010, 07:43:03 PM »
I think Chaim's position on this issue is the correct one. I don't see how JTF could ever be involved with Steven after all thats transpired.  I also agree its pointless to fight with him. I always felt the less attention we paid Steven and his antics with his so called JDL of Germany the better.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2010, 07:51:33 PM »
His apology doesn't sound sincere, he caused a much damage to your name Chaim and to the JTF community.

I wouldn't forgive someone if they called me those names either.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2010, 07:56:40 PM »
I agree with you guys.
 It is best that we use this as a learning experience and move on to more important issues.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2010, 08:00:16 PM »
He is not sincere in his apology. So let's move on and forget about him. We have more important issues on our hands.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2010, 08:47:59 PM »
This is a good opportunity to move on from what was a distraction.     I'm glad to see what transpired today. 
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2010, 10:24:50 PM »
No even those who believe he's a leader (only himself) find him a phony little moron. He sold all of his principles in a sec.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2010, 11:33:03 PM »
Steven it was the right thing to do to apologize. I hope you meant it sincerely. I also hope you understand why many people will still not be able to trust you.

If you did mean it sincerely then you can know you did what you could to make a terrible mistake right even if you can't erase the mistake after the fact.

I hope your life bears good fruit instead of bad fruit and you will be able to leave the world better than you found it.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2010, 12:05:32 AM »
Yea I still wouldn't trust him
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2010, 02:20:23 AM »
He "apologizes for racist attacks on Islam"? ROTFLMAO. Somebody please get this drunk kid a rubber room. BTW why did you type "Weigard"?

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2010, 02:21:23 AM »
His apology doesn't sound sincere, he caused a much damage to your name Chaim and to the JTF community.

My guess is he is getting ready to convert to Islam.

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2010, 03:35:15 AM »
It is weird to apologize for things he said about Chaim and about ISLAM at the same time. I guess Steven is now a political correctness animal.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2010, 04:59:15 AM »
He likes the qurananimals now? this must be some kind of mistake
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #16 on: April 28, 2010, 05:19:10 AM »

That doesn't surprise me.

He'll get his 72 virgins when gets to go to Jannah he blows himself up.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: April 28, 2010, 06:04:53 AM »

That doesn't surprise me.

He'll get his 72 virgins when gets to go to Jannah* he blows himself up.

* It's Gehinnom גיהנום, In English sometimes it is spelled Gehenna but Chaim pronounce it like mizrachim say it- "Jehenom"

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #18 on: April 28, 2010, 08:23:15 AM »
I apologise that his parents ever met.
I apologise that his mother didn't use a coat hanger.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: April 28, 2010, 09:07:58 AM »
It is weird to apologize for things he said about Chaim and about ISLAM at the same time. I guess Steven is now a political correctness animal.

I think he needs some professional counseling or maybe even some medication to be honest. He got really angry with me for saying that one time and YSV'd me on Youtube but I didn't mean it in a cruel or uncaring way. I meant it in a good way in that I want him to be able to be mentally healthy and I don't think he is right now.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2010, 09:18:06 AM by Rubystars »

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #20 on: April 28, 2010, 10:07:36 AM »

I think he needs some professional counseling or maybe even some medication to be honest. He got really angry with me for saying that one time and YSV'd me on Youtube but I didn't mean it in a cruel or uncaring way. I meant it in a good way in that I want him to be able to be mentally healthy and I don't think he is right now.

Maybe his boyfriend broke up with him.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: April 28, 2010, 11:11:42 AM »
Yeah very sincere that faggot is now posting videos against Chaim on Facebook accusing him of pedophillia.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: April 28, 2010, 11:19:44 AM »

Has he ever shown any kind of homosexual inclination? I think he said he had a black girlfriend then a Polish girlfriend but I never heard him being with a man. I don't like what he said to Chaim (calling him a terrorist and a Nazi, which is clearly not true) or to me (cursing me with YSV because I said I wanted him to get help) or to other JTFers, but I don't want to make things up about him either.

I don't think he's been acting in a mentally healthy way. If he was sane but evil that would be one thing. If that is the case then it would be more sensible to make fun of him, insult him, etc. However I think he's got some serious emotional problems or needs some kind of mental health care.

I don't even think he knows what he thinks about anything. I wouldn't be surprised if he joined Whorefront or became a Muslim or joined a Conservative or Reform synagogue. He could really go in any of these directions. He might even go on to be an atheist.

It looks like he's in search of some kind of identity and he hasn't settled on one yet, or can't settle on one.  He's all over the map. I think he lives in a state of mental and emotional confusion.

I do think part of him realizes that how he acted was wrong and that's why he apologized. I could be completely wrong here but I get the sense that, at least in the moment, his apology was sincere. That doesn't mean that he won't go off in any direction or return to the same behavior he had before and invalidate the apology right afterward or soon afterward. I don't think he knows what to think or feel from moment to moment.

I do hope he gets the help he needs and he might hate me for saying that but that's just how I feel about it.

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #23 on: April 28, 2010, 01:46:53 PM »

Has he ever shown any kind of homosexual inclination? I think he said he had a black girlfriend then a Polish girlfriend but I never heard him being with a man. I don't like what he said to Chaim (calling him a terrorist and a Nazi, which is clearly not true) or to me (cursing me with YSV because I said I wanted him to get help) or to other JTFers, but I don't want to make things up about him either.

I don't think he's been acting in a mentally healthy way. If he was sane but evil that would be one thing. If that is the case then it would be more sensible to make fun of him, insult him, etc. However I think he's got some serious emotional problems or needs some kind of mental health care.

I don't even think he knows what he thinks about anything. I wouldn't be surprised if he joined Whorefront or became a Muslim or joined a Conservative or Reform synagogue. He could really go in any of these directions. He might even go on to be an atheist.

It looks like he's in search of some kind of identity and he hasn't settled on one yet, or can't settle on one.  He's all over the map. I think he lives in a state of mental and emotional confusion.

I do think part of him realizes that how he acted was wrong and that's why he apologized. I could be completely wrong here but I get the sense that, at least in the moment, his apology was sincere. That doesn't mean that he won't go off in any direction or return to the same behavior he had before and invalidate the apology right afterward or soon afterward. I don't think he knows what to think or feel from moment to moment.

I do hope he gets the help he needs and he might hate me for saying that but that's just how I feel about it.

I think you forgot to put into your consideration the evil that he has made up.

Offline Cato

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #24 on: April 28, 2010, 01:56:32 PM »
Or suicidal.