Author Topic: Pamela Gellar at temple to endorse Republican candidate forum  (Read 2105 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/   

Video's with above link

VIDEO: Post-American Speech and Book Signing at the Candidates Forum on Israel
IMG_0113

Photo hat tip: Dan Maloney

I had the honor to speak Thursday evening at the candidates forum at Temple Hillel in Woodmere, New York. What a great, enthusiastic crowd. They are primed for a fight, and lord knows we've got the fight of our lives on our hands.

Congressional candidate Dan Maloney, who invited me, and I go back aways. I met Dan when he was a Gathering of Eagles leader, and our paths would always cross while counter-protesting the hostile ugly anti-war crowd or anti-Israel crowd. He was always out there, as was Pamela Hall, who joined me tonight, and David B, another protest warrior. It was old home week. Seriously. It was special. We came in off the street and we cleaned up real nice :)

The indefatigable Pamela Hall videoed all - she posted my remarks, watch it! As soon as the candidates speeches are uploaded, I will update.

The forum was for candidates running in CD4 and CD5, along with Gary Berntsen running for Senate, regarding issues facing the State of Israel. The forum gave candidates the opportunity to discuss their views on the issues facing Israel and what solutions and options they believe can be achieved.

Every one of these challengers in my corrupt, cesspool Democrat state is impressive, but won't stand a chance against the political NY Democrat machine. This is New York, Chuck Rangel's New York. Gillbrand, who didn't even run, this idiot was picked by Boss Schumer as Hillary Clinton's replacement. I am telling you, it's a brothel.

These men and women I spoke to are so different. They are decent, proud Americans who understand the founding principles of this great nation. They unabashed in their support of our greatest ally in the world, Israel.

Gary Berntsen for Senate looks to be enormously impressive. Charlatan Schumer couldn't wipe this man's boots. Becker, Maloney and Blakeman, Berney, they get my vote in a heartbeat.
Gary Berntsen - U.S. Senate v. Chuck Schumer  Google Gary Berntsen see what a war hero is
Bruce Blakeman - U.S. Senate v. Kirsten Gillibrand
Dan Maloney - U.S. Representative v. Carolyn McCarthy 4th CD
Frank Scaturro - U.S. Representative v. Carolyn McCarthy 4th CD
Fran Becker - U.S. Representative v. Carolyn McCarthy 4th CD
James Milano - U.S. Representative v. Gary Ackerman 5th CD
Liz Berney - U.S. Representative v. Gary Ackerman 5th CD

I don't know the name of the guy from AIPAC who represented Carolyn McCarthy.
Candidate forum 005

Fran Becker, Bruce Blakeman and a political aide
Candidate forum 001

Candidate forum 009

Candidate forum 008

Berntsen, Liz Berney, Dan Maloney, and the coward Carolyn McCarthy's really weak spokesman
Candidate forum 015

Blakeman speaking

Candidate forum 018

Schumer

Tomorrow night, I am out on the Island to speak at a Candidates Forum at temple Hillel in Woodmere. I will be signing books as well as speaking...........

And don't miss our book signing in Saturday, July 31, Book Revue in conjunction with Premiere. C-Span Book TV will be there:
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
Re: Pamela Gellar at temple to endorse Republican candidate forum
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2010, 02:01:23 PM »
mord,   thanks for posting the info.      I mentioned my experience at the  " Temple"  last night in the following thread:

http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php/topic,48355.0.html

First,   I want to reiterate that it was a pleasure listening to Pamela Geller speak at the beginning of the Candidate Forum and then speak to her afterwards when she signed her new book for me.       I proudly bought two copies.   

As weak of a spokesman as  Carolyn McCarthy sent,    it's still a step above the arrogance that Chuck Schumer,   Kirsten Gillibrand.  and Gary Ackerman displayed by NOT  showing up or having a representative.      The 3 of them are taking for granted the people who they are SUPPOSE to represent.      It's time to send each of them a loud message in November!      Carolyn McCarthy also MUST be voted out of office,   as she has a 97% voting record for the Barack Hussein Obama evil agenda.     

Of the two Republican U.S. Senate candidates,    while I certainly plan on voting for both of them,    I'm more comfortable with Bruce Blakeman's positions on Israel.     

The 3 Republican Candidates in the 4th district all bring positives to the table.      I haven't decided which one to vote for in the primary.

I only heard part of James Milano's presentation,   as that's when I spoke to Pamela Geller.     

Along with meeting Pamela Geller,    the highlight of the night for me was hearing Liz Berney speak.      Based on what I heard mentioned last night,    Liz Berney is the only candidate who I'm convinced understands what's REALLY going on in Israel.      My guess is she would agree with Chaim that Fatah is more dangerous than Hamas.     Liz Berney spent much of her time speaking about the dangers of the PLO/  Fatah.     No one else  (  excluding the outside possibility that James Milano did when I was in another room ) last night brought up the PLO/ Fatah.      One other thing,    Liz Berney understands what the pig Gary Ackerman represents!             

"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2010, 02:05:53 PM »
Eb22,

did you record any footage and did you get your picture taken with Pamela?

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2010, 02:09:10 PM »
Eb22,

did you record any footage and did you get your picture taken with Pamela?

No,  unfortunately I didn't bring a camera with me.    I assumed that they wouldn't allow video cameras and I never even thought about taking my digital camera.      I came from a gathering at my Brother's Group Home  and was fortunate to get there in time to hear Pamela's speech.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2010, 02:46:44 PM »
mord,   thanks for posting the info.      I mentioned my experience at the  " Temple"  last night in the following thread:

http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php/topic,48355.0.html

First,   I want to reiterate that it was a pleasure listening to Pamela Geller speak at the beginning of the Candidate Forum and then speak to her afterwards when she signed her new book for me.       I proudly bought two copies.   

As weak of a spokesman as  Carolyn McCarthy sent,    it's still a step above the arrogance that Chuck Schumer,   Kirsten Gillibrand.  and Gary Ackerman displayed by NOT  showing up or having a representative.      The 3 of them are taking for granted the people who they are SUPPOSE to represent.      It's time to send each of them a loud message in November!      Carolyn McCarthy also MUST be voted out of office,   as she has a 97% voting record for the Barack Hussein Obama evil agenda.     

Of the two Republican U.S. Senate candidates,    while I certainly plan on voting for both of them,    I'm more comfortable with Bruce Blakeman's positions on Israel.     

The 3 Republican Candidates in the 4th district all bring positives to the table.      I haven't decided which one to vote for in the primary.

I only heard part of James Milano's presentation,   as that's when I spoke to Pamela Geller.     

Along with meeting Pamela Geller,    the highlight of the night for me was hearing Liz Berney speak.      Based on what I heard mentioned last night,    Liz Berney is the only candidate who I'm convinced understands what's REALLY going on in Israel.      My guess is she would agree with Chaim that Fatah is more dangerous than Hamas.     Liz Berney spent much of her time speaking about the dangers of the PLO/  Fatah.     No one else  (  excluding the outside possibility that James Milano did when I was in another room ) last night brought up the PLO/ Fatah.      One other thing,    Liz Berney understands what the pig Gary Ackerman represents!             

ebb i can't believe Gary Berntsen  wouldn't be good on Israel as he spoke at this orthodox convention in 2008,but you were there i wasn't

http://www.theyeshivaworld.com/article.php?p=23065      

Gary Berntsen to Speak at Agudath Israel Midwest Regional Dinner
(Thursday, September 4th, 2008)

agudah11.jpgThe Agudath Israel Midwest Regional office is pleased to announce that Mr. Gary Berntsen will be speaking at its annual dinner on Tuesday, September 9 at the Hyatt Regency Hotel in Chicago, Illinois.

Mr. Berntsen is a decorated former Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) career officer who served in the Directorate of Operations between October 1982 and June 2005. During his time at the CIA, he was awarded the Distinguished Intelligence Medal and the Intelligence Star.  In December 2001, he was the CIA’s key field commander for the agency’s Jawbreaker team at Tora Bora, leading the hunt for Osama bin Laden.  For three years, as part of his commitment to combating global terrorism, Mr. Berntsen led the CIA’s efforts against Hizbullah in Lebanon.

Mr. Berntsen has authored two books, the first entitled Jawbreaker, detailing his experiences in Afghanistan fighting the Taliban.  Human Intelligence, Counterterrorism, and National Leadership: A Practical Guide, his third book, is set to come out next month.
Advertise On YWN »

Rabbi Dovid Schnell, President of Agudath Israel of Illinois noted, “Gary Berntsen has been on the front lines fighting against terror for over twenty years.   We are honored to welcome him at our annual dinner this Tuesday.”

For more information or to attend the dinner, please contact the Chicago office at (847) 674-4000.

(YWN Desk – NYC)

Add your comment
Subscribe to RSS Feed For This Article
Leave a   

Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2010, 03:03:37 PM »
mord,    the best way to describe Gary Berntsen on Israel is I think he believes he's supporting Israel but his positions on Israel are much closer to the mainstream positions,   not the JTF positions.       Having said that,  he's a zillion times better of an option than Chuck   "the Schmuck"  Schumer!

I noticed in the article you posted that Pamela plans on having the Candidates speeches on her site.     When they are uploaded,    I hope you and other JTFers listen to the speeches.       It would be well worth discussing,    as these Races impact all of us.      Not just those in Congressional Districts 4 or 5,   NY State,   or in the United States in general.     

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2010, 03:05:47 PM »
mord,    the best way to describe Gary Berntsen on Israel is I think he believes he's supporting Israel but his positions on Israel are much closer to the mainstream positions,   not the JTF positions.       Having said that,  he's a zillion times better of an option than Chuck   "the Schmuck"  Schumer!

I noticed in the article you posted that Pamela plans on having the Candidates speeches on her site.     When they are uploaded,    I hope you and other JTFers listen to the speeches.       It would be well worth discussing,    as these Races impact all of us.      Not just those in Congressional Districts 4 or 5,   NY State,   or in the United States in general.     
Doesn't she have some videos up there right now?

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2010, 03:13:39 PM »
Right now,    I see Pamela's speech on her site.     It was uploaded to ZooTube:

At this time,   I don't see the candidates speeches.     

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2010, 03:15:30 PM »
Right now,    I see Pamela's speech on her site.     It was uploaded to ZooTube:

At this time,   I don't see the candidates speeches.     
Yes thats true

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2010, 03:15:49 PM »
A sidenote.    This was the "  Temple "   that then President Ronald Reagan spoke at in 1984.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2010, 03:24:39 PM »
A sidenote.    This was the "  Temple "   that then President Ronald Reagan spoke at in 1984.
YES I KNOW :)

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2010, 07:17:29 PM »
The following is Gary Bernsten's speech:

The following is Bruce Blakeman's speech:

Hopefully,  the other speeches from Thursday Night will be uploaded to the Internet.    Especially,    Liz Berney's words.

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #12 on: August 01, 2010, 07:07:05 AM »
http://www.amazon.com/Jawbreaker-Attack-Personal-Account-Commander/dp/0307237400

Gary Berntsen's book, Jawbreaker, is amazing.  One of the best reads I have had in the past few years [actually I listened to it; book on CD from the LA library system].

« Last Edit: August 01, 2010, 07:29:40 AM by Ari Shayn »
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: August 01, 2010, 08:55:47 AM »
Re:  "Gary Berntsen's book, Jawbreaker

Questions:

1 - What legal authority does the CIA have for placing a military "Field Commander" in Afghanistan, in Iraq, or in any other theatre of war?

2 - If the Constitution of the United States of America forbids any branch of government except the Congress of the United States to declare war and wage war against an enemy, exclusively forbidding both the President and Judicial Branches from doing so ...

Then how is it that we are told we are fighting several wars on several different fronts for almost ten years ongoing which are supposed to be part of "The War On Terror!", and we have already lost both of them at the cost of bankrupting the entire United States, and yet readers here find no reason to question these illegal overseas military adventures?

3 - If we are in fact waging a "War On Terror" without which we here in the U.S. would be in danger here in our own country (''if we don't fight them over there, we'll have to fight them here") ...

Then how is it that a mulatto Marxist Muslim who is not even an American citizen is in the White House, then how is it that Muzzies are building a mosque at Ground Zero, and how is it that the U.S. has been funding and arming the PLO and Hamas - calling for Israel's surrender of Judea, Samaria, Gaza, and Jerusalem - all as part of of Republican Middle East policy - long before Obama even entered the picture?

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: August 01, 2010, 11:07:03 AM »
Ari Shayn and MassuhDGoodName,   thanks for your input on Gary Bernsten.     I certainly would be interested in what you think of Gary Bernsten's commentary in the Video,   from the Candidates Forum.      Personally,   I was disappointed.   

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2010, 11:26:11 AM »
Regarding the Republican candidates from the NY Congressional 5th District,     they are now on the Internet.

First,  regarding James Milano,    I like that he mentioned the Biblical importance of Israel.     If James Miliano has a very good understanding of the dangers of ObamaCare.     He's someone I proudly would promote if he wins the Republican Nomination.     

Candidates Forum on Israel - Part 7 - James Milano

As for Liz Berney,   hearing her speech for a 2nd time reinforced my VERY high opinions of her.     With the exception of JTF videos taking priority,  if you don't have time to watch any other video today or tomorrow,     if at all possible,   please watch the video on Liz Berney's speech from the Candidates Forum.     She's the ANTITHESIS of the beast also known as Osama Bin " Gary"  Ackerman.       

Unless/ until a Kahanist Gentile like Vito or Masterwolf runs for Congress in the 5th District,     I'm going to support Liz Berney when she's running for office.      Even though I live in the 4th Congressional District,    the 5th Congressional District race is now a far greater priority for me.      Both in terms of the outstanding positions of Liz Berney and it being essential to finally get rid of Osama Bin Ackerman.    If not in 2010,   then in 2012 Ackerman must finally be retired.      A case can be made that Ackerman is one of the 5 worst members of the U.S. House of Representatives!

Candidates Forum on Israel - Part 8 - Liz Berney

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2010, 09:10:43 PM »
The following is the speech that the representative for Democrat Carolyn McCarty made at the Candidates Forum.     Carolyn McCarthy has a 97 % voting record in support of the evil Barack Hussein Obama,   Nancy Pelosi,   and Harry Reid agenda!

Bill Lucas for Carolyn McCarthy at Candidates Forum re State of Israel Policy

The following is 4th Congressional District Republican Candidate Dan Maloney's speech.      Dan Maloney was the person who invited Pamela Geller to speak at the Candidates Forum:

Candidates Forum on Israel - Part 4 - Dan Maloney:

Again,  if your time is limited after helping with JTF videos and other contributions to JTF,     I highly recommend that you listen to Liz Berney's outstanding commentary.     

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: August 01, 2010, 09:31:00 PM »

Questions:

2 - If the Constitution of the United States of America forbids any branch of government except the Congress of the United States to declare war and wage war against an enemy, exclusively forbidding both the President and Judicial Branches from doing so ...

Then how is it that we are told we are fighting several wars on several different fronts for almost ten years ongoing which are supposed to be part of "The War On Terror!", and we have already lost both of them at the cost of bankrupting the entire United States, and yet readers here find no reason to question these illegal overseas military adventures?

I'm not sure I understand why you're calling them "illegal overseas military adventures."  Congress did give approval to these ventures.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: August 01, 2010, 09:40:47 PM »
Re:  "Congress did give approval to these ventures."

Congress is not legally allowed by the Constitution of the United States of America to give "approval" to "military ventures".

And if it were to be allowed such, Congress would have to Amend the Constitution and legally ratify the Amendment for it to be legal.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: August 01, 2010, 10:04:10 PM »
Robert Scheer:

"...Entanglement with Afghanistan has been based on a tissue of lies since day one, when Jimmy Carter first decided to throw in with the religious fanatics there, as current Secretary of Defense Robert Gates revealed in his 1996 memoir. Gates had served on Carter’s National Security Council and in his book exposed what the publisher touted as “Carter’s never-before revealed covert support to Afghan mujahedeen—six months before the Soviets invaded.”
     Our government recruited terrorists from the Arab world to go to Afghanistan and fight in that holy war against godless communism with even greater enthusiasm during the presidency of Ronald Reagan, who proclaimed the Muslim fanatics “freedom fighters.” As the 9/11 Commission report stated, those freedom fighters included Osama bin Laden and Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, the alleged architect of the 9/11 attacks.
"

Bet you folks didn't know that Obama's Secretary of Defense was also was on Jimmy Carter's National Security Council, did ya'?

source:  http://www.truthdig.com/report/item/thank_god_for_the_whistle-blowers_20100728/

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: August 01, 2010, 10:04:49 PM »
Re:  "Congress did give approval to these ventures."

Congress is not legally allowed by the Constitution of the United States of America to give "approval" to "military ventures".

And if it were to be allowed such, Congress would have to Amend the Constitution and legally ratify the Amendment for it to be legal.

Are you sure about that?  Where does it say in the constitution that the military can only operate overseas in operations if there is an official state of war declared by congress?

Did the congress not declare war on Afghanistan/Taliban post-9/11?

With regards to Iraq, didn't the congress pass a resolution whereby they support the President to go to war "if it comes to that" ( and then it did).   That's a pre-declaration of war.   Why would that be illegal under the constitution if congress has the power to declare war?

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #21 on: August 01, 2010, 10:26:45 PM »

Questions:

1 - What legal authority does the CIA have for placing a military "Field Commander" in Afghanistan, in Iraq, or in any other theatre of war?

3 - If we are in fact waging a "War On Terror" without which we here in the U.S. would be in danger here in our own country (''if we don't fight them over there, we'll have to fight them here") ...

Then how is it that a mulatto Marxist Muslim who is not even an American citizen is in the White House, then how is it that Muzzies are building a mosque at Ground Zero, and how is it that the U.S. has been funding and arming the PLO and Hamas - calling for Israel's surrender of Judea, Samaria, Gaza, and Jerusalem - all as part of of Republican Middle East policy - long before Obama even entered the picture?

I responded in greater detail in the Wikileaks thread to the same post you have here...  but Berntsen's book was killer, especially with him doing the reading of the book on audio CD himself.  It explains why Bin Laden escaped; Bush incompetence...  explained again in "Kill Bin Laden" by Dalton Fury, the Delta Force commander...  both of these books makes a guy wonder whose side Bush was really on.

I just read now that Oliver Stone will be making a movie out of Berntsen's book, what a tragedy.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #22 on: August 02, 2010, 07:05:14 AM »
Bin Laden: the Forbidden Truth
by Jean Charles Brisard and Guillaume Dasquie.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #23 on: August 03, 2010, 04:33:05 PM »
The following is Fran Becker's speech:

Candidates Forum on Israel - Part 5 - Fran Becker

Getting back to the 5th District,    like I mentioned in the Bob Unger related thread  http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php/topic,43873.0.html  ,      the then 6 candidates  ( to the best of my knowledge  there's now only 2 remaining Republican Candidates )   spoke at a debate back in February,  2010:

http://www.csa-1776.org/video_CD5-Candidate_Debate.html

« Last Edit: August 03, 2010, 04:42:41 PM by eb22 »