Author Topic: Congressional Black Caucus playing the race card again with Waters and Rangel  (Read 327 times)

Offline david1967

• Senior JTFer
How dare the Black Caucus play the race card on Waters and Rangel when the President is Black and the Democrats/Communists fully dominate the Congress?  I think the Black Caucus is hurting their own cause because it's knee-jerk calls of racism will encourage many Blacks not to vote in the upcoming November elections.  Frankly, I'm surprised that they're even bringing the charges against them, considering the current society in which we live. 

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
How dare the Black Caucus play the race card on Waters and Rangel when the President is Black and the Democrats/Communists fully dominate the Congress?  I think the Black Caucus is hurting their own cause because it's knee-jerk calls of racism will encourage many Blacks not to vote in the upcoming November elections.  Frankly, I'm surprised that they're even bringing the charges against them, considering the current society in which we live. 

Cause that be all they gots.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson