Author Topic: Ask JTF is ready, baruch Hashem (09/13)  (Read 1345 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Ask JTF is ready, baruch Hashem (09/13)
« on: September 12, 2010, 11:54:30 PM »
בס''ד

www.jtf.org/c.mp3

http://www.4shared.com/audio/vpWX2tp4/_71__.html

The program was 2 hours and 7 minutes this week.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Ask JTF is ready, baruch Hashem (09/13)
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2010, 12:54:05 AM »
Thank you Chaim!!!

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2010, 05:37:47 AM »
Thank you as always, Chaim!
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2010, 06:42:49 AM »
Thanks for answering my question and I enjoyed listening to everyone else's too.

Offline Herutnik

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2010, 08:57:46 AM »
Great show, thank you Chaim!

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2010, 07:23:47 PM »
I'm listening to the show right now. 

What was the name of the "Orthodox atheist Rabbi" who said to Rabbi Kahane that we have to be "practical?"

Offline Pro-Jews-from-Cath-German

• New JTFer
  • it´s me
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2010, 03:46:05 AM »
Thank you Chaim,

very good show as catholic i´m dancing :dance:
But, in Germany we have no chance against the politically correctness, we can´t tell the things by name, look at thilo sarazzin he wrote a book about integration, in german it is called " Deutschland schafft sich ab" that means Germany brings itselfs off ( nearly )
Ok in the book stand something stupid things like the basks and jews have their own dns, but that´s not the point, you will wonder i have my own dns ;D.
The thing what really stands in this book is, that integration of muslim immigration got failed in every point! They don´t want Democracy, discussions, if we are asking critical questions about islam the muslims are totally unwilling to answer they are calling us nazis only because we are critical, but we are critical against every religion me too ofcause the catholic faith, but i have my faith and I can look over the fences of every religion and over my own too, but they can´t.
And now what happened, Thilo Sarazzin was the first man of " Bundesbank " the german fed if you want and because he took the problems by name he lost his job, he will thrown out by his party ( SPD - social party of Germany , so not communism but social)  only becaus he wrote with facts that turkish people after the third generation are statisically the worst integrated of every ethnological immigrated people and he wrote why.

You know if we are talking open about problems like humanhating sentences in qur´an or failed immigration, we getting dissed as nazis only because we are critical.

I had a lot of muslims as friends, but as i was asking critical questions, they didn´t want to here, so therefor thank you g-d bless you and your country, and i´m thinking,  look at jom kippur war 300,000 jews against 1,100,000 muslims you are not alone and if we germans have a historical responsibility than it is to fight with the jews against fashism.

I hope that I can come one day to jerusalem and can talk with jews about their great history.

Richard

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2010, 06:59:53 AM »

Great programme, thank you Chaim and thanks to all JTFers for their great questions !

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2010, 06:15:50 PM »
Chaim, I lived or worked in San Francisco and its surrounding areas during the time Act Up was active.  They did much more than you indicated to get attention.  They were up there with JDL in terms of being aggressive.  They used to park and abandon cars in the middle of the freeway and bridges during rush hour to tie up traffic to get attention. 
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2010, 08:04:27 PM »
Great Show Chaim!
Thanks for always providing uncompromising and truthful answers to our sometimes challenging questions.

Offline Joop!

• New JTFer
« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2010, 07:21:38 AM »
thanks chaim, great show.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2010, 11:20:38 AM »
Thanks,   Chaim.

Regarding Fran Becker,   who won the Republican 4th Congressional District Primary,   he's Roman Catholic.      He takes a Pro-Israel stand but my gut feeling from listening to him at a Candidates Forum on Israel and Foreign Policy back in July is that he doesn't have the in-depth knowledge on Israel that would be ideal.   Yet,    clearly,   he's a FAR better choice than Carolyn McCarthy.

Now I realize why Gary Ackerman didn't show up at Great Neck Synagogue Monday Night for a 5th Congressional Democrat debate with Patricia Maher:     instead of serving cold cuts and /or pork chops,   they served cookies,   water,   and soda.       Ackerman is indeed an absolute disgrace!
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/