Author Topic: VOTE FOR ANTHONY COMO(R) FOR NY STATE SENATE  (Read 1241 times)

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
VOTE FOR ANTHONY COMO(R) FOR NY STATE SENATE
« on: October 02, 2010, 06:50:35 PM »
 I usually do not promote political figures but this happens to be a friend of mine, he's running against a Liberal Democrat Joe Addabbo.
 If you get a chance to VOTE this November, Vote for COMO* for NY State Senate.

*no relation to Andrew Cuomo

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: VOTE FOR ANTHONY COMO(R) FOR NY STATE SENATE
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2010, 07:02:52 PM »
What area if it's my area i'll vote for him.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2010, 07:09:33 PM »
The following is info regarding NYS Senate Districts for those of you who live in Queens.     These are the current State Senators.     The web page this is from has additional info:

http://queens.about.com/cs/government/a/gov_reps.htm

•Sen. Shirley L. Huntley (D, 10th District -- Jamaica and southern Queens)
•Sen. Frank Padavan (R, 11th District -- Bayside, Whitestone, Bellerose, and eastern Queens)
•Sen. George Onorato (D, 12th District -- Astoria and western Queens)
•Sen. Hiram Monserrate (D, 13th District -- Jackson Heights, Corona, East Elmhurst, Elmhurst, and Woodside)
•Sen. Malcolm A. Smith (D, 14th District -- Hollis, Rosedale, the Rockaways, Cambria Heights, Briarwood, Queens Village), "Temporary" President of New York State Senate
•Sen. Joseph Addabbo Jr. (D, 15th District -- Middle Village, Ridgewood, Maspeth, Glendale, Woodhaven, Ozone Park, Howard Beach)
•Sen. Toby Ann Stavisky (D, 16th District, Vice Chair, Majority Conference -- Flushing, Fresh Meadows, Ditmars, Kew Gardens Hills, Pomonok, Bayside, Whitestone, Oakland Gardens)

"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2010, 07:09:38 PM »
 the 15th Disctrict.
Thanks Mord,
Thanks EB22

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2010, 07:13:10 PM »
My pleasure,  Dan.

While I don't live in the 15th District,    I will help promote Anthony Como's campaign on the Internet.    This is a State Senate Seat the Republicans lost in 2008.      With the re-districting process occurring next year,   it's imperative that the Republicans regain the majority in the NY State Senate.      I believe currently the Democrats have a 32-30 edge.   
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2010, 07:23:07 PM »
My pleasure,  Dan.

While I don't live in the 15th District,    I will help promote Anthony Como's campaign on the Internet.    This is a State Senate Seat the Republicans lost in 2008.      With the re-districting process occurring next year,   it's imperative that the Republicans regain the majority in the NY State Senate.      I believe currently the Democrats have a 32-30 edge.   
Things are just getting lefter and lefter across the country. It's probably almost hopeless.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2010, 07:27:41 PM »
My pleasure,  Dan.

Things are just getting lefter and lefter across the country. It's probably almost hopeless.
It is somber to think that we are still going in the wrong direction simply because the damage done to our country will take decades to recover form, if ever.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2010, 07:37:49 PM »
My pleasure,  Dan.

There's no question that the United States is in SERIOUS trouble.     In terms of New York State,   the upcoming state elections might be the final opportunity to have any chance to save the state from reaching the point of no return.

In the Torah Section of the JTF Forum,    I started the following thread about Suzi Oppenheimer,   who has been the 37th District State Senator for 26 years.    She seems to be a classic example of the type of leftist Jewish elected official who Chaim has spoken out about for decades:

http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php/topic,49841.msg472851.html

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2010, 05:22:03 AM »

That's right. And the difference between electing Democrats or Republicans is the overall speed at which the country moves lefter.

It is somber to think that we are still going in the wrong direction simply because the damage done to our country will take decades to recover form, if ever.

The left worked very slowly and meticulously and took decades to take the country to where it is today. Until conservatives (and constitutionalists, libertarians, etc.) realize that they need to do the same to take it back, we will be in a perpetual state of back and forth governance by ultra left wing Democrats or moderately left wing Republicans.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2010, 09:55:43 PM »
HiWarp,  for the most part I agree with you.   While I am in favor of some Libertarian ideas,   there are some I strongly disagree agree with.    Also,   there are many people who call themselves Libertarians who are anti-Israel/  anti-semitic.      Those who are in the latter categories lose all credibility. 

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2010, 10:00:53 PM »
As part of trying to promote Anthony Como's campaign on the Internet,  here's a video that his campaign put together:

'Anthony Como for Senator (commercial 1).AVI '