Author Topic: Jews vandalize Muslim graves near Ariel  (Read 10946 times)

Offline Duncan

• Junior JTFer
Jews vandalize Muslim graves near Ariel
« on: June 08, 2007, 11:31:29 AM »

Like this is a bad thing?

The muslim pigs are already burning in hell, why should their graves be shown any respect.

Jews vandalize Muslim graves near Ariel

A Muslim cemetery in the village of Kifl Halith near Ariel was vandalized early Friday morning by a group of Jewish worshippers who had come to pray at the nearby grave of Rabbi Yehoshua Ben Nun.

The vandals spray-painted "Death to Arabs" on 10 graves.

According to the IDF, the guilty individuals were an anomaly among the group of some 1,300 worshippers that had come to pray at the rabbi's grave. Most, the army stressed, behaved in a manner "appropriate to a holy place."

"A small group decided to cause a provocation," an IDF official told Army Radio.

The military informed organizers of the early-morning prayer of the incident and received assurances that the damages would be repaired by next week.

The Rabbis for Human Rights activist group condemned the attack.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2007, 11:36:34 AM by Duncan »
Proverbs 1:22 - “How long, you simple ones, will you love simplicity? For scorners delight in their scorning, And fools hate knowledge."

كافر | ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ | WOLVERINES!

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
Re: Jews vandalize Muslim graves near Ariel
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2007, 11:46:18 AM »
its a good start ;D
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2007, 01:28:30 PM »
Death to arabs written on graves doesn't amount to anything.  Death to arabs in real life, well there's a start. ;-)
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2007, 05:11:14 PM »

Like this is a bad thing?

The muslim pigs are already burning in hell, why should their graves be shown any respect.

Because they are dead already...it's the soul which we hate..the bad behavior which theyfollow...but once dead, the soul is where it is...the body is still in Gd's image...we should respect that irregardless of what soul occupied those bodies...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2007, 06:28:41 PM »
I wouldnt be suprised if this was a setup by the gov. This could be an excuse not to allow Jews praying their.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2007, 07:01:59 PM »
They should undig the graves and place a nice big pig right inside.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2007, 07:02:22 PM »
I wouldnt be suprised if this was a setup by the gov. This could be an excuse not to allow Jews praying their.

That was my first thought. Or, perhaps, some muslims who wanted an excuse for more violence.

I'm not taking this one at face value.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2007, 07:28:54 PM »
Faggots for Human Rights? I guess that's where Tonycali's so-called "gay rabbi" that spoke at his school came from. Didn't he say the "rabbi" was pro-Fakestinian?

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
    • AussieJTFer's Youtube Channel
« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2007, 07:40:17 AM »
Because the Jordanians didn't turn our graves in Judea and Samaria into toilets and built roads and garbage dumps over the top of them. This is miniscule compared to what they have done to our graves, synagogues and holy sites. There should be no muslim presence in the holy land, not even a trace that it ever existed.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2007, 08:29:21 AM »
I think that the D-9 dozers should be brought in and make a nice shopping mall, park, appartment building, road or even a nice synagogue on these areas.  They are nothing but wasted space and to have Muslim buried on HaShem's Holy soil is truly a shame. 
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2007, 09:23:03 AM »
I think that the D-9 dozers should be brought in and make a nice shopping mall, park, appartment building, road or even a nice synagogue on these areas.  They are nothing but wasted space and to have Muslim buried on HaShem's Holy soil is truly a shame. 

LIsten to yourselves! THey're dead already!

Secondly, those that vandalize Jewish graves shoudl be jailed and punished heavily.and so should their parents!!!!!

IT's the act we hate..so why do we repeat the act that we hate when others do it to us?
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2007, 03:23:32 PM »
I think its absolutely evil! How could anyone of you be satisfied with such a thing............its an evil sinful act definitly not of Jewish teaching probably. I may not be a rabbi as such but Haschem would certainly not be pleased for this to be committed, be it to enemies or not. The Jews are meant to be righteous people, people of example........not to commit the same sins the muslims do.

Dead people should be left alone in their graves with their punishments destined and decided by God.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2007, 04:33:22 PM »
Dude, I was talking not of Jewish graves but of that of the Muslim graves....  That land would be much better served as a hotel, park, road, shopping mall... 
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: June 09, 2007, 05:39:10 PM »
Dude, I was talking not of Jewish graves but of that of the Muslim graves....  That land would be much better served as a hotel, park, road, shopping mall... 

Of course anything instead of muslim graves would be good within Israel...but now that there is a grave site there...can't do things like that...

unless someone can tell me there is a statute of limitations of how long one can build on a Muslim gravesite... :-\

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: June 10, 2007, 08:42:33 AM »

I know you were and i meant people shouldn't disrespect graves even if they are muslim ones...the land may be better served yes, but everyone should be buried and its too late now, vandalizing them is just sinful not beneficial.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2007, 09:34:16 PM »
I wouldn't think of it as vandalizing but land improvement/environmental reclaimation project ;).  A muslim buried on/in HaShem's holy soil is a like taking a dump on the floor in Buckingham Palace.  I could only imagine what happened to the Jewish Graves in Arabia......Nevermind....I do know...

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #16 on: June 10, 2007, 10:05:13 PM »
Why should Jews respect the burial sites of Nazis who did everything in their power to kill them when they were alive?

How many Jewish cemeteries in Morocco, Algeria, Egypt, Jordan, etc. were preserved after 1948?

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: June 10, 2007, 11:54:43 PM »
doing stupid unnecessary sht like that will only increase violece against onther Jews and Jewish semetaries, it will give the anti-semites in europe and around the world a justification in their minds of doing the same to Jewish graves, saying if jews do it to others we can do it to them. andyway it in no way solves the problem of the current Alive arabs who unlike their dead, do pose a harm to the people of Israel.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2007, 11:57:54 PM »
doing stupid unnecessary sht like that will only increase violece against onther Jews and Jewish semetaries, it will give the anti-semites in europe and around the world a justification in their minds of doing the same to Jewish graves, saying if jews do it to others we can do it to them. andyway it in no way solves the problem of the current Alive arabs who unlike their dead, do pose a harm to the people of Israel.
Unfortunately that's the only thing they can do right now. The anti-Semites of the world will always desecrate Jewish graves and cemeteries no matter what. The "it will make them hate us more" does not fly.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #19 on: June 11, 2007, 01:10:02 AM »
Jews did not do it! Muslim scum did it - probably some clan infigthing and then they blamed it on the Jews.
I am convinced of it.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: June 11, 2007, 06:47:36 AM »
This is not an act of vandalism, it is an act of cleaning up your neighborhood. It is the same thing as cleaning up a vacant lot that is full of garbage. When any group of citizens cleans up garbage it is a wonderful civic act. Once the garbage is cleaned up it could be put to good use that will serve the community. Muslims have no place in the holy land, nor in Europe, nor in America. They belong with the mud people and the sand people where they can live like the lower primates they are, free to practice their vile customes and blood cults. I cannot blame these wonderful Jews for their actions, they are standing up and sending a message to these sand bipeds. This should be done in America, we must get rid of these muslim cultists and the rest of the undesirables that plaque us.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: June 11, 2007, 08:07:39 AM »
I always thought that was called "urban gentrification"!

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #22 on: June 11, 2007, 10:07:39 AM »
I always thought that was called "urban gentrification"!
As you can see from my above post, I agree with you 100%.  Glad to see you back brother... :)

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #23 on: June 11, 2007, 01:16:57 PM »

I think I agree with Tzvi Ben Roshel's view on this. I think it would increase anti-semitism.

Now if you dropped a neutron bomb on an area, you wouldn't have any graves left, but no one would be actually vandalizing them or digging them up.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Pro JTFer
  • A Party to the Eternal Covenant
« Reply #24 on: June 11, 2007, 03:02:53 PM »

I think I agree with Tzvi Ben Roshel's view on this. I think it would increase anti-semitism.

Now if you dropped a neutron bomb on an area, you wouldn't have any graves left, but no one would be actually vandalizing them or digging them up.

I believe Jews and any moral beings have no business "fighting" dead.
We have to deal with those who are alive. That's the real challenge.
I am Zvulun ben Moshe and I approve this message.