Author Topic: Ask JTF for Sunday, October 9, 2011.  (Read 6021 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Ask JTF for Sunday, October 9, 2011.
« on: October 01, 2011, 02:57:31 PM »
Shalom dearest Chaim,

1: The disgusting kurva slut Pamela Geller (yimach shema vezichra) is yet another example of an evil Jew that resembles an Arab. Do you think there is ANY chance that she might really be one, doing taqqiyah?

2: It was recently revealed that Jewish employees of the State Department and intelligence agencies are asked how they would react if the United States were at war with Israel. Why would they be asked this if it were not a possibility? With or without BHO what would you say the odds are of America attacking Israel physically in the next 20 years? 10? 5?

3: There are a number of tragic paradoxes in this world, such as these realities:
--health-conscious people that value eating properly, fitness, and outdoor recreation overwhelmingly being leftists
--the only people protesting the corporate monsters of Wall Street being communists
--Bible-believing Christians that are the most philo-Semitic and anti-Muslim of any group usually not being our allies on immigration and racial issues
--those who value the Second Amendment and the right to self-defense the most often being Ron Paul zombies
--the people who would make the best-quality husbands and wives being the least able to attract a decent mate
--women, who bring the next generation of humans into the world and are responsible for their education, being more left-wing than men
--the most righteous people on earth almost always having the least resources

Why did G-d create these painful caveats and catch-22s? How do we overcome them?

4: Literally speaking, what modern-day nations do you interpret Gog and Magog to be?

5: Rick Perry's positions on immigration are disgusting, but don't you agree that to a certain extent he is only reflecting the way the rest of America is? In the past five years we've seen a significant shift to the left here as more and more Americans are being brainwashed to think this is a "civil rights" matter. Compare polls on amnesty from 2007 to those today. When something like 46% of Republicans aren't bothered by a "comprehensive path to citizenship", something is terribly wrong. Public support for "in-state" tuition for illegal alien students is even higher. Is this just a losing battle?

G-d bless you and your loved ones,
911Avenger
« Last Edit: October 07, 2011, 04:47:07 PM by 911Avenger »

Online Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Ask JTF for Sunday, October 9, 2011.
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2011, 07:01:48 PM »
Shalom chaim

1. I just wanted to give a commentary about the evil Wall Street protesters why it is necessary to have Gd in one's life.  Too many people today rely on other human beings such as a country leader, an entertainment icon, a great CEO, and maybe even a religious leader to bring them inspiration and happiness and wealth.  When things don't go according to plan, unhappy people, especially those who don't have Gd, go to the streets and protest their unhappiness.  They become a nusence to society and the growth and development of society.  All of these people, such as those protesters, are druggy communist athiest amoral people who don't have work or enough money to make themselves happy. So instead of trying to make life better for themselves, they are complaining and rebelling and desiring hard working smarter people to give them money for free.  We all know this jealousy and distortion of fairness won't bring them anything good in life.  However, if someone had Gd in their lives, he/she would accept good and bad outcomes in life.  He/she will know that it is worth trying to look for a job even if he/she failed at every turn.  He/she would feel there is perfect justice out there that what he wants from today might be meant for him tomorrow.  People with Gd will only protest when evil deeds are not punished properly by their judges and leaders.  As far as the wealthy and successful, if they had Gd, they out of their own hearts would be generous to the poor and give to charity and righteous causes (it works both ways).  All of the evil people, rich and poor, in this world really don't have Gd in their lives.  Those that are evil and claim to have Gd, pervert what He really wants.  Many JDL activists lost their way after Kahane was murdered. On the other hand, you and many others, who truely have Gd, have never given up and keep trying.    So this is for every JTFer out there. Never give up and believe in Gd whether there are good things happening or bad things happening.  As you have said, Chaim, on the previous week, keep praying, Gd is always listening.

2. Please give us a commentary of the late Steve Jobs.

3. Please tell us a story of a mission Rabbi Kahane gave you  when you were in the JDL.

4. And a Dvar Torah of this week's parasha.

Toda

Dr. Dan
« Last Edit: October 06, 2011, 11:26:07 AM by Dr. Dan »
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline BritishSword

• Pro JTFer
    • Lawful Rebellion
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2011, 01:20:25 AM »
Shalom dear Chaim.
Me and my family thank you for your kind words.
I'm on police bail right now. I've been moved to a Dar-al-islam. Nothing but Burkas and baby buggies where I walk. I had better keep my head down.
 Despite my temporary incapacitation I have been watching world events with great concern. Especially the Palestine Bid. My prayers go something like this
Dear G-d
Please send angels of sanity to the jews so they can see what a great mess they're walking into.
  Which leads me to this weeks questions.

1. Apparently at one of these big world diplomat meetings a U.S senator led a walk out off all the people when the Iranian ambassador started ranting and raving and saying nasty things about Israel. Do you know anything about this, what do you make of it?

2. A UK paper reported Obama (damn his soul) made a gaffe. He intended to say "If I was paid as much as a janitor" but said Jew instead. This indicates he has an unhealthy neurotic obsession with them. Was there even a whiff of this incident in USA papers?

3. It seems that Perry's polls plummet perilously. Not such a superstar after all. When it comes to debates he has pathetic political polemic.
I seem to remember not wanting to go with perry. I'm trying not to say I told you so.

4. Does Tony Blair our former prime minister deserve the Royal Y'Sv

5.  There seems to be a secret factory somewhere in the U.S that is cloning Ron Paul supporters. I have seen a sudden large wave of them and no one is even mentioning other candidates. Puzzling, if he has an open borders stance that alone should sink him. How bad is this guy. Could you put on a hazard suit and vote for him or is he just as bad as Obama?

6. How do you say "it should not be upon us" in hebrew?

7. Could the heroic jews of Judea and Samaria make good use of a non lethal sonic beam weapon for stunning.
  Not that I have the plans for such a device, nudge nudge wink wink.

We were all shocked to hear of the destruction of homes by the I.D.F
  I'd also recommend for the settlers, portable padlocks, throwing pots of glue and tar. Stuff like that.

For G-d has not abandoned or deserted his hereditary people
for verdict will return to righteousness again,
and in its wake all upright hearts.

Blessings to all.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2011, 10:14:46 PM by BritishSword »
I'm British. I'm Sharp.  I'm Deadly.
I am BritishSword

6a55022f0e321cd66b22318630573230965751cf

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2011, 12:01:22 PM »
ערב טוב חיים
 אהבתי את הסרקזם שלך בסירטון על אריה דרעי

in case of mass resistance in yosh, do you think you jtf will get mass publicity out of it?

what did you eat when the fast ended?

צום קל וגמר חטימה טובה
« Last Edit: October 08, 2011, 11:14:01 PM by Meerkat »

Offline Nekama

• Full JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2011, 05:12:56 PM »
Reserved

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2011, 02:23:30 AM »
Dear Chaim,

Aside from the Biblical justification, it would seem the other angles to justify the state of Israel would be a basic law of conquest (might makes right, and/or concept of self-defense), and then a legal/political justification based on the UN (or league of nations, san remo conference etc) acceptance of a Jewish state based on voting and resolutions.

Did Rabbi Kahane used to argue that we can only face our enemies and detractors with strength by embracing the Biblical justification because otherwise we will always be "illegal occupiers" and powerless at the whim of a consensus of evil countries full of IslamoLoons and african Dunghut-dwellers (not to mention antisemitic european nazis)?    If so, we have a problem.  Because, as I'm sure you have learned many times the first Ramban on the Chumash where he elaborates on the first Rashi on Chumash, the Biblical justification of Jewish presence in the land is contingent on the Jewish people's observance of the Torah and mitzvot.   So what justification can the currently secular state have?  How can we defend its rights when it refuses to adopt the Torah as its constitution?    

Does the fact that the original zionist settlers mainly went to buy land plots and develop and settle land (rather than engage in aggressive conquest), only to be attacked unfairly by arabs, give a degree of justification that we should also consider and stress for the time being?   Did Rabbi Kahane ever comment on this aspect of the zionist movement?   Thank you and may you be inscribed in the Book of Life.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2011, 01:06:50 AM by Kahane-Was-Right BT »

Offline Daniel Michael ben Avraham

• Full JTFer
  • דניאל מיכאל בן אברהם
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2011, 09:56:02 AM »
!חיים, שלום מאוסטין

Given that Jewish communities are increasingly at greater risk of muslim nazi attacks I wanted to hear what you opinion is on local security concerns.  I am the Shamash for the only orthodox synagogue in Austin other than the Chabad groups.  As such I make it my business to keep up do date with everything that is going on in this city that can be a threat to our small group of Jews.  As you know often there are "close calls" which people never hear about and never make it into the news.  I have noticed a trend in our community and it truly has me concerned.

I will not mention names or specific dates, but rest assured these are true stories.

In order to understand the dynamic you have to know that our small Orthodox Synagogue meets on the JCC where other organizations also meet in different parts of the JCC.  By other organizations I mean the reform and conservative groups (I refuse to call them synagogues or Jewish as halachically they are obviously avodah zarah and have nothing to do with Derech Hashem).

First example:
A little over a year ago it was the end of the kiddush after Shabbat morning services.  There were just a few stragglers left in the synagogue.  It was only our Rav and his wife, another good kahanist friend of mine, about three others, and myself.  Suddenly we noticed a group of men dressed in black suits coming into our room being led by the De-formed "leader" (the de-formed call him rabbi).  There were about six to eight of these men that were obviously not local.  The shocking thing is that the de-formed leader explained that they were Turkish Imams.  They were not just looking around but they also had cameras with them.  It was like a whirlwind as they came by and left quickly as the idiot that was showing them around gave them a tour of the entire complex.  I was quite upset about the issue and would have done more about it immediately if it hadn't been Shabbat and the damage hadn't already been done.  I was pissed and had a talk with security about it.  The crazy thing is that the deformed leader hadn't consulted security.  He brought the group in in a van with dark windows and security waved him through not knowing they shouldn't trust the deformed leader (they are much wiser now).  Well security got pissed at the deformed leader as well.  Later I discovered that Turkish Imams had recently had some big meeting in Turkey to throw their support behind jihad.  Even crazier is that I later found out that one of the muslim-nazi Turks in the group had been on an FBI watch list and was later deported.  Thank goodness nothing more serious happened.  Needless to say security still hasn't forgiven the deformed leader for what he did.  Neither have I.  He is obviously extremely gullible and doesn't realize how he is putting Jews at risk.  The disturbing thing is that some group out there now has a complete walk through of our local JCC.  We have been cased.  B"H nothing seems to have come of that episode.

Second Example:
Just this past yom tov right around mincha time we had another close call where security stopped a young black guy from coming onto the JCC campus.  He didn't have a plausible story or reasons for entering the campus and he gave security the willies as he didn't seem to be in his right mind.  Security found out during a vehicle search and background check that the guy had tried to visit Israel and been rejected by Israeli security.  They didn't let him out of the airport they actually sent him back to the U.S.  The really disturbing thing is that they found that he had a weapon locked in the glove box of his car.  The police and state troopers took care of him.  Unfortunately he hadn't broken any actual laws, so they did have to release him.  I later found out that he may have mentioned the same deformed leader that was involved with the Turkish incident as perhaps having invited him.  That last bit of information is yet to be confirmed.

Rest assured the FBI, state, and local police are aware of these and other security threats we have had in the past.  B"H we are safe for now.

Now, what really pisses me off are these gullible liberal "Jews" that want to cozy up to our enemies and do not realize the kind of security risks they are causing.  How long before some antisemite realizes they do not have to go to the JCC; rather, they can just pick off the frum Jews as they walk to the synagogue on Shabbat and holidays?  It isn't a pretty thought.

Here is another thing that really makes me angry about the reform and conservative liberal leaders, they directly are the cause of black antisemitism.  The formula is very simple.  Some black person gets involved with either group and they go through some treif process and suddenly the reform or conservative leaders are lying to them by saying they are now Jews.  Later these same black people meet up with some frum Jew and they want to be accepted.  The frum Jew plainly tells them that they are not Jews and they have been lied to.  The black person has no knowledge of halacha so they assume that the frum Jew (most likely light-skinned in the U.S.) is telling them this because they are racist.  The black person then continues to learn hatred of observant Jews by the liberal reform or conservative leaders and in short time becomes a bonified antisemite.  I see this phenomena happen over and over again.  I am sure it occurs with other ethnic groups as well, but black Americans are particularly susceptible to this corruption.

So that is my rant about how those groups are making me quite angry and putting Jews in my community at risk.  I would be interested to hear your opinion on these matters.

May you have an easy fast.

להיות חזק
דניאל מיכאל בן אברהם
« Last Edit: October 04, 2011, 10:20:43 AM by Daniel Michael ben Avraham »
The observant Jew has his own sense of values. Torah Judaism is his blueprint for this life, his target for existence.
מורנו הרב מאיר כהנא

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2011, 04:53:12 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

Wow, that previous question was LOOONG.... I don't know why sometimes people post 2 page questions... I try to keep my questions down to 2 or 3 at a time...

May we all be sealed in the book of life.... I usually am wiped out the day after Yom Kippur and am even taking off an extra day so I can recuperate...

1) Do you have any stories of people, either arab enemies or shabbak enemies, who have attempted to infiltrate JTF members lives?

2) What is your opinion of the recent 'Occupy Wallstreet' protests? Do you suspect, as I do, that there are some big Globalists such as George Soros behind them?

3) Every year at Yom Kippur time I try to learn what the lesson of the story of Jonah is. We read this writing every Yom Kippur and I have learned what many of the sages say about it yet I still have difficulty understanding the lesson. Could you explain what lesson you have learned from Jonah?

I certainly appreciate your time and energy...

Thank you,
Michael
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2011, 08:02:08 PM »
Shalom Chaim,
Assad threaten to shower Israel with rockets if attacked by US/NATO, targeting major metropolitan centers.
What should Israel's reaction be?
What do you think it will be?
If Syria is attacked by NATO, what Israel's role should be in case if Obama doesn't allow fly-over Syria to IAF? (no friend-foe ID codes)
Should Israel keep thinking that they ever can yield Golan heights?
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Daniel Michael ben Avraham

• Full JTFer
  • דניאל מיכאל בן אברהם
« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2011, 09:13:46 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

Wow, that previous question was LOOONG.... I don't know why sometimes people post 2 page questions... I try to keep my questions down to 2 or 3 at a time...

The reason I was detailed is because the context of the situation is important.  I also know that Chaim is intelligent enough to garner what he needs from what I wrote and paraphrase and edit as required for his purposes.  Obviously I do not expect Chaim to quote me verbatim, that would be a waste of his time.
The observant Jew has his own sense of values. Torah Judaism is his blueprint for this life, his target for existence.
מורנו הרב מאיר כהנא

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2011, 09:25:40 PM »
Dear chaim

1. Can you please elaborate more on How we can have a mass movement in israel if jtf has a few million dollars? Does uri blau ysv know that once we get major funding there isnt anything they can do to silence the truth? Why is it that the boulshavics constantly talk about us?

2. In the torah it says that a jew must not charge intrest on a fellow jew. So how can the banks survive in israel if they cant charge intrest? What is jtf's vision on the banks in israel?

3. Chaim you have allways stated that Once we are in power in israel that we will help our allies in other countrys take power. So how can a country in the modern age will be able to conduct an effictive coup?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #11 on: October 06, 2011, 06:15:24 AM »
Greetings Chaim.

I think right wingers and conservatives have a false sense of security right now when it comes to defeating Obama. I don't think we can underestimate his ability to be re-elected, especially since many who will vote for him are not supporting him due to any kind of performance on his part but simply due to the fact that he's an affirmative action President. He will also raise a gigantic 'war chest' of funds for his campaign, and we may have a weak republican candidate like Romney who won't bring out the republican base. What are your thoughts on this situation?

Offline Gimatria

• Full JTFer
« Reply #12 on: October 06, 2011, 09:18:25 AM »
Shalom Chaim,
ani mekaveh sheh haya lecha tzom kal

Recently I heard someone make a prayer for refuah shlema, and this person said "Mi-sheberakh avoteinu v'imoteinu, Avraham v'Sarah, Yitzhak v'Rivkah, Ya'akov, Rachel v'Leah hu y'varekh et..."

Is this a dastardly feminist plot to subvert a beautiful prayer? Or do you think it is ok?

Please tell us about Richard Parsons, the former CEO of time warner.

What do you think Mike Bloomberg will do once he is done terrorizing the caucasians in NYC? Will he make a bid for the presidency?
I remember when he first ran for office, he slogan was "Mike for mayor". Yeah, he's just another "Mike". What a criminal.

The NYNT has more abominations showing just how far society has fallen:
"Christopher William Garvin and Todd Gilliam Sears were married Saturday evening on the beach in Fire Island Pines, N.Y. Judge Harold Baer Jr. of Federal District Court in Manhattan officiated, and Brian McNaught, a friend of the couple, led the ceremony."

Is there anything more sickening than the glorification of such evil?

Do you think the satanic Austrian, Martin Schlaff, has been paying Bakshish to Avigdor Lieberman? What about Smolmert?
If you were PM of the Memshalah what measures would you take to ensure that Israelis would not be vulnerable to temptations such as the Oasis Casino?

Todah Chaim!
Gimatria

PS Neheneti me'od meh ha sirton she asitah al Mo'etzet Pesha!

« Last Edit: October 09, 2011, 09:30:05 AM by Gimatria »

Offline Maimonides

• Pro JTFer
  • The Greatest Jewish Sage
« Reply #13 on: October 06, 2011, 08:38:26 PM »
Shalom Chaim and thank you as always for your hard work and for answering my questions.

What do you think about Herman Cain's 9-9-9 plan? Under this plan he would implement a:

1) 9% Flat Income tax on Everyone with NO Deductions

2) 9% Sales Tax on EVERYTHING (including food and clothing)

3) 9% Business Tax on all Business with NO Deductions

Do you really think a plan were taxes on the rich will be cut, while taxes on the poor will be raised is a plan the GOP could sell?

I know you support the Fair Tax, which is a Sales tax, but here there is Sales Tax on top of an Income Tax. Plus knowing Washington once the Federal Government has a new source of revenue the plan will quickly become a 25-25-25 plan or go even higher.

« Last Edit: October 09, 2011, 02:12:26 PM by Maimonides »
“You must accept the truth from whatever source it comes”- Maimonides

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #14 on: October 08, 2011, 10:09:58 PM »

Shalom Chaim,

A few days ago,   Hank Williams Jr.  was dropped from ESPN's Monday Night Football for making a remark that I'll post below.      ESPN is owned by Disney.

I'm interested in your opinion of the comments Hank Williams Jr. made and the decision by ESPN to drop him from Monday Night Football?       In my opinion,   it's yet another example of the double standards that exist today that favor leftists.       

Thanks as always,   eb22.     

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/gameon/post/2011/10/ready-for-some-controversy-hank-williams-compares-golf-with-obama-to-hitler/1

Says ESPN, in a statement: "While Hank Williams Jr. is not an ESPN employee, we recognize he is closely linked to our company through the opening to Monday Night Football. We are extremely disappointed with his comments, and as a result have decided to pull the open from tonight's telecast."

Williams, perhaps best known for his "are you ready for some football?" lead-in to ESPN's Monday Night Football, Monday compared this summer's so-called golf summit between Obama and House Speaker John Boehner as "one of the biggest political mistakes ever."

As Williams put it on Fox News' Fox & Friends: "It would be like Hitler playing golf with (Israeli leader) Benjamin Netanyahu."

When asked on Fox to explain his analogy, Williams said Obama and Vice President Biden are "the enemy."

In a statement Monday night, Williams says that with his comment about Obama and Boehner playing golf this summer he was "simply trying to show how stupid it seemed to me -- how ludicrous that pairing was." Williams says Boehner and Obama "are polar opposites and it made no sense. They don't see eye-to-eye and never will."

"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2011, 11:13:43 PM »
Dear Chaim

Can you give me a story of a confrontation you and the JDL had with the Black Panthers?

Thanks and God bless!
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #16 on: October 09, 2011, 06:54:03 AM »
Shalom Chaim

Here are the zootube questions/comments

In 1941 and again in 1942, the German Gestapo offered all European Jews transit to Spain, if they would relinquish all their property in Germany and Occupied France; on condition that:

a) None of the deportees travel from Spain to Palestine; and

b) All the deportees be transported from Spain to the USA or British colonies, and there to remain; with entry visas to be arranged by the Jews living there; and

c) $1000.00 ransom for each family to be furnished by the Agency, payable upon the arrival of the family at the Spanish border at the rate of 1000 families daily.

The British government granted visas to 300 rabbis and their families to the Colony of Mauritius, with passage for the evacuees through Turkey. The "Jewish Agency" leaders sabotaged this plan with the observation that the plan was disloyal to Palestine, and the 300 rabbis and their families should be gassed.

During the height of the killings in the war, 270 Members of the British Parliament proposed to evacuate 500,000 Jews from Europe, and resettle them in British colonies, as a part of diplomatic negotiations with Germany.

Gd Bless You and The Chosen People
Bryan
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: October 09, 2011, 02:40:16 PM »
Hey Chaim

1) Did the great Rabbi Meir Kahane ever have any altercations with black community leaders?

2) Do you think the American Economy will turn into Greece debt like situation?

3) Why does Israel have a better life expectancy rate than he USA, and do the blacks skew the life expectancy rate in america?

4) Which is currently the most crime ridden housing projects in Newyork?

Thanks