Author Topic: Most of the patients at Hadassah hospitals are Arab Muslims (new video)  (Read 757 times)

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

Hadassah has raised hundreds of millions of dollars over the years for their Israeli hospitals. What they don't tell their American Jewish donors is that the majority of their patients have been Arab Muslim Nazis for many years now. So Hadassah assists the Arab Muslim Nazi enemy. If JTF had just one percent of their budget, we could save Israel! What a disgrace.

Please "like", favorite and comment. It will only take a minute. Thank you.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
What a disgrace, indeed. If we had the money, we would save Israel and hire Jewish doctors.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
A long long time ago, before I ever learned of JTF, I used to be active with a local Manhattan chapter of Hadassah.  But I stopped volunteering for them because of the cattiness of the women in involved.  However, when they gave Hillary Sodom Arafat the Zionist Of The Year award, that was the last straw.  I wrote to them that they should rescind the award or they would never again get a penny out of me.   

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
A long long time ago, before I ever learned of JTF, I used to be active with a local Manhattan chapter of Hadassah.  But I stopped volunteering for them because of the cattiness of the women in involved.  However, when they gave Hillary Sodom Arafat the Zionist Of The Year award, that was the last straw.  I wrote to them that they should rescind the award or they would never again get a penny out of me.

They gave her the Zionist of the year Award?? That is crazy!!!!
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
I am glad to know this, and will strive to contribute to other organizations who do not provide care to Muslim nazis specifically when they are attacking innocent Israelis...How about Magen David, is that an ambulance service or a Hospital?  Thanks