Author Topic: THIS IS WHY JEWS AND CHRISTIANS MUST COME TOGETHER!  (Read 13625 times)

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: THIS IS WHY JEWS AND CHRISTIANS MUST COME TOGETHER!
« Reply #50 on: June 29, 2007, 09:39:21 PM »
I hope that we can come together and create a pact in which we all agree to never offend one another. Christians and Jews ALL righteous and ALL wanting to achieve the same goal.
Chaim MUST be involved here to make this happen...

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #51 on: June 29, 2007, 11:59:42 PM »
MasterWolf, Scriabin, CF and Newman, you are truly righteous and logical people who understand what's at stake here.

G-d bless you!

newman is someone who insulted Christianity as a "laughable faith", openly said I should do horrible things with a family member and repeatedly makes crazy blanket determinations about people he doesn't like is a "righteous and logical" person in your estimation? Jimmy, I think that is a terrible lapse of judgment on your part and it leads me to believe Allen-T side in this matter. I also can't support JTF if you're going to be saying things like this. Why should I as a Christian support a board that promotes people who call my faith laughable and wish violence or sadism on my family. I've even been pretty much accused of wanting to prostletyze to Jews. Apparently Allen-T and those that support him want to prey on Jews who aren't strong in their faith. I've never prostletyzed in my life to anyone nor will I likely ever prostletyze.

I'm going to stop posting here as of now. G-d bless the good folks here as there are many like jeffguy, ftf, Until Shiloh Comes, Masterwolf, italianzionist, mord, lubab, Yacov, etc. I'll drop by now and then to read what's going on because I still support JTF's real mission and hopefully things get a sanity injection in the mean time.

Newman already apologized for what he said if any of it offended anyone.  I really think that newman was attacking with all guns blaring indiscriminately because he felt like he was singlehandedly defending people.    I don't think he really means what he said, I think he was just trying to use any ammunition he had in order to make his attack, including hurtful insults.  Most of the people on JTF don't agree with his statements so why would you leave because of his isolated comments?  Of course nothing changes, if you are a righteous person who doesn't proselytize, JTF loves you, remember that!
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #52 on: June 30, 2007, 02:06:14 AM »
JTF goes out of its way to make our Christian members feel welcome here.
I think that is absolutely right and I have never seen anything to the contrary.

I do believe that most of the Christian posters here are making a mountain out of an anthill.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #53 on: June 30, 2007, 04:47:03 AM »
Wow, I thought the admins were good friends. I'm surprise
they're peeing on each other's faces like this.
And over minute differences. I think I'll go worship trees, rocks and snakes now.

You are hilarious. Especially your ceiling fan desk fan thing.

Just mocking at the explosion of the ____ fan thing that people put next to their avatars.
hope no one gets offended.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #54 on: June 30, 2007, 04:55:00 AM »
JTF goes out of its way to make our Christian members feel welcome here.
I think that is absolutely right and I have never seen anything to the contrary.

I second that, or is that third.
I first wrote to him via snail mail in 1998 or 1999 and he welcomed me and my kind with open arms.
He even said something like his Asian brothers and sisters.
And that's reaching out to more than just Jews.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #55 on: June 30, 2007, 11:47:21 AM »
I have always felt very welcome on this forum.  And glad it is a JTF forum cause I have been addicted to JTF for the past 13 years or so when I first caught Chaim and Sara on QPTV. 
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!