Author Topic: Bennett supports REMOVING OUTPOSTS and defends Arabs!!!  (Read 652 times)

Offline Maimonides

• Pro JTFer
  • The Greatest Jewish Sage
Bennett supports REMOVING OUTPOSTS and defends Arabs!!!
« on: January 21, 2013, 09:04:08 PM »
Seems that Bennett is trying to have it both ways when he talks, which means he is just another sellout politician! First, he says he wouldn't remove Jewish settlers, but then says the IDF should follow orders. Now he says he would tear down Jewish Outposts, but then claims they don't exist!

Don't delude yourselves, because he occasionally says the right thing or wears a kippa. Bennett is the phony right that is worst then the left, because he will have the credibility to evicts Jews from Judea and Samaria!

http://www.timesofisrael.com/jewish-homes-bennett-says-remove-some-outposts/?utm_source=The+Times+of+Israel+Daily+Edition&utm_campaign=69550dd9e9-2013_01_18&utm_medium=email

The leader of the right-wing national religious Jewish Home party said settler outposts set up on private Palestinian land are illegal and should be removed.

Naftali Bennett made the statement in an interview with Channel 2′s Nissim Mishal broadcast on Thursday evening, seemingly breaking with the hard-line views of much of the party’s base.

“The outposts built on private Palestinian land are illegal and should be removed,” Bennett said. “It is the same as if a house is built on my private land in Ra’anana and should be removed.”

The declaration brings Bennett closer to the position of the Likud and other potential partners of a future coalition. However, his party later stated that no settlement outposts fit the description Bennett’s return to Mishal’s talk show was fraught with baggage after the last time around, when Bennett made waves by saying he would, as a soldier, refuse an IDF order to evacuate Jewish settlements in the West Bank.

“If I am ever given an order to evacuate a Jew from his home… personally, my conscience won’t allow me to do it; I’ll ask my commander to grant me an exemption, [but] I won’t call for [mass] insubordination,” Bennett said in his December 20th appearance on the show. “To kick people off of this land is a terrible thing; I’ll do whatever it takes to prevent it from happening again,” Bennett stressed.

In the new Thursday night interview, Bennett retracted the statement and declared he now understands the responsibility that goes with being a public figure.

“I want to make it quite clear that an [army] order should never be disobeyed,” he said.

A statement issued by Jewish Home after the show appeared to backtrack on the party leader’s words, reading: “Thankfully, there are no outposts that fit the description presented by the interviewer and therefore no outposts will be evacuated. Instead, we will act to make the government adopt the Levy report, which offers alternatives to demolition.”

Bennett also criticized the leader of the Yesh Atid party, Yair Lapid, for his determination to induct 100,000 ultra-Orthodox young men into the army. Bennett said such a move will only result in 100,000 ultra-Orthodox men in prison, and proposed a more limited induction instead.

The move for universal national service is a central issue in Israeli politics and Lapid has said he will not join a coalition that doesn’t implement the idea.
“You must accept the truth from whatever source it comes”- Maimonides

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Bennett supports REMOVING OUTPOSTS and defends Arabs!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2013, 09:26:14 PM »
But is it not true that there are no 'illegal Jewish Outposts' which are built on 'Palestinian land'? If so then what he said makes perfect sense in my opinion. On the one hand, he appeals to those who are under the impression that there is really 'palestinian land' to begin with, and that Jews are illegally occupying such a land. The Levy report, which was mentioned in the article, purports that there is no 'palestinian land' which can be occupied, as the entire region is legally Jewish land...

So maybe I do not understand something or this is actually good news...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2013, 09:53:22 PM »
Nafraudi is a fraud and a sellout whose only concern is how much gelt is in his pockets.

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2013, 10:38:11 PM »
Naftali should be removed from his outpost and shipped to the filthiest dunghole in "Occupied" Israeli territory where he belongs..  He can promote his cause there with the Fakestinian people who support him. 
Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.