Author Topic: American SHJ Student Goes To Help Egyptians Learn English; Gets Butchered  (Read 1102 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
American Student Volunteer In Egypt Stabbed To Death At Rally

http://abcnews.go.com/US/slain-american-students-letter-good-friends-good-deeds/story?id=19658058#.UeR6go2UTKM

Once more we have these self-hating morons going out of their way to help their mortal enemies. Why? Was there a reason he couldn't have been a volunteer in Israel?

WFTMPTC

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Seems him right. They bite the hand that feeds them.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
Funny story about that.  I was in DC last week and went to see the national cathedral.  I was wearing my IDF t shirt when the tour guide mentioned Proctor's funeral would be there.  When she was by herself I discretely asked "isn't he Jewish"?  She asked what my connection to the IDF was.  I told her I got the shirt in Jerusalem on a visit.  Someone else on the tour made the point of saying I was not part of their group.  The tour guide insisted Proctor was Episcopalian until I showed her an article about him.  She checked and found out he was Jewish but none of the local synagogues were big enough for the crowd expected.  I won't gloat over his death but why any Jew would lose his life for those savages is beyond me.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
In Egypt every muslamic thinks that the other man is supported by USA.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline kyel

• Pro JTFer
It is a commandment not to go back to Egypt. If only he studied the Torah.