Author Topic: Another School Shooting  (Read 3889 times)

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
Another School Shooting
« on: December 13, 2013, 05:55:18 PM »
Today there was another school shooting today in Colorado.  Now all the anti-gun nuts will come out of the woodwork again because of this shooting.  Also, tomorrow is the 1 year anniversary of the Newtown shooting.  So, either way the anti-gun nuts will come out like crazy.  What do you think?

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer
Re: Another School Shooting
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2013, 07:17:27 PM »
I'm waiting more for the Nazi turds like Mike Harris or David Douce to appear on PressTV or AlJazeera to declare that the shooting was organized by "Israeli death squads"  :laugh:
Jew or Gentile, Black or White - Against Islam we must unite!

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2013, 07:48:05 PM »
I'm waiting more for the Nazi turds like Mike Harris or David Douce to appear on PressTV or AlJazeera to declare that the shooting was organized by "Israeli death squads"  :laugh:
They haven't released the shooters name yet, that always raises questions...
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2013, 08:03:22 PM »
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline REDNECK JEW

• Full JTFer
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2013, 08:40:03 PM »
Shabbat Shalom Ya'll!

Here it comes I can hear the self hating Jewish scum Feinstein, Schumer, Levin, Wasserman-Schultz, Kerry-Heinz and Bloomberg, droning about how the Children must be protected from Gun violence, meanwhile some nut job Democrat fascist is calling to keep teachers and them public schools Gun free zones and only letting those teachers have pepper spray!

I am bettin that teacher that was being targeted and escaped that their school will desire having a gun for self defense now. I have posted picture of young Children in Israel leaning firearms safety, while those traitors wish to be keepin our Jewish Children afraid of firearms and disarmed to be victims of the future Jack Boot's on our streets today.

GUN FREE ZONES are targets the crazy people who know they will not meet any immediate resistance or return fire! Texas schools are now armed and I worry not for my Grandsons wealth fare when he goes to school.

OH BOY the left winger Communist Jews in Politics who push the Hitler Gun Control lie, sure do hate Jews like me, as they can't play that Anti-Semite card now can they?

« Last Edit: December 13, 2013, 08:53:24 PM by REDNECK JEW »
“It is a revolution; a revolution of the most intense character; in which belief in the justice, prudence, and wisdom of secession is blended with the keenest sense of wrong and outrage, and it can no more be checked by human effort for the time than a prairie fire by a gardener’s watering pot.”

JUDAH P. BENJAMIN HEBREW CONFEDERATE

Offline brenden

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2013, 07:07:28 AM »
ok you guys need to accept that the countries who banned guns have a lot less deaths by gun violence

Offline brenden

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2013, 07:17:41 AM »
i do need to add to that, that this is a selution for the US but not for Israel

Offline REDNECK JEW

• Full JTFer
« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2013, 03:24:19 PM »
You kind sir HEEYEE 1 are a complete and utter brain-dead SCHMUCK!

Oh so you think it's just dandy to disarm all your fellow Jewish Americans while you want to disarm all of America as a whole, why don't you go live in Mexico, China or North Korea for awhile and then come back and see if you still feel that same way about the Second Amendment.

I would very much like for you to go to look up and watch JPFO "Innocents Betrayed" and "NO Guns For Jews" on Youtube and then come back and try that same anti gun argument.

Mexico is disarmed and you blindly think that all the murders, rapes and home invasions of the Mexican people under Gun Control has made them safer? WAKE UP!

This here be hard to look at but is what happens in China when the people who have been disarmed, yes in full color and in modern times, very reminiscent of The Soviet Union and NAZI Germany don't you think HEEYEE 1?

You can also listen to this radio broadcast of Why Jews Hate Guns: Interview of "Gun Rabbi" (Dovid Bendory) of Jews for the Preservation of Firearms Ownership (JPFO)

« Last Edit: December 14, 2013, 03:48:28 PM by REDNECK JEW »
“It is a revolution; a revolution of the most intense character; in which belief in the justice, prudence, and wisdom of secession is blended with the keenest sense of wrong and outrage, and it can no more be checked by human effort for the time than a prairie fire by a gardener’s watering pot.”

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2013, 06:16:08 PM »
Apperently, the shooter was going after one teacher that he had a beef with.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2013, 06:38:06 PM »
You kind sir HEEYEE 1 are a complete and utter brain-dead SCHMUCK!

Oh so you think it's just dandy to disarm all your fellow Jewish Americans while you want to disarm all of America as a whole, why don't you go live in Mexico, China or North Korea for awhile and then come back and see if you still feel that same way about the Second Amendment.

I would very much like for you to go to look up and watch JPFO "Innocents Betrayed" and "NO Guns For Jews" on Youtube and then come back and try that same anti gun argument.

Mexico is disarmed and you blindly think that all the murders, rapes and home invasions of the Mexican people under Gun Control has made them safer? WAKE UP!

This here be hard to look at but is what happens in China when the people who have been disarmed, yes in full color and in modern times, very reminiscent of The Soviet Union and NAZI Germany don't you think HEEYEE 1?

You can also listen to this radio broadcast of Why Jews Hate Guns: Interview of "Gun Rabbi" (Dovid Bendory) of Jews for the Preservation of Firearms Ownership (JPFO)

I almost responded but I could not understand his point.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline REDNECK JEW

• Full JTFer
« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2013, 07:13:47 PM »
His point was moronic and of course he is such a fool he most likely won't come back and address my points on this here issue!

What he was saying is that We Americans Jew or Gentle alike should be disarmed but NOT ISRAEL and that basically we are Bitter Clingers if you will, you know like Tea Party Cling to your Guns and Bibles attitude with his Holier then thou post. Have to be able to like reading between the lines of his arrogance in his post. I am thinkin I destroyed his argument with real life photo's of what victim disarmament truly looks like. I could have used them their Holocaust pictures, but most are black and white , where modern color photos speak for themselves.

Offline brenden

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: December 14, 2013, 08:27:20 PM »
yeah sure there are some horrible things done to unarmed people, but you cant say that the holocaust wouldn't have happened if the yews in Europe  had guns?. the other country's you use are the exception. All the EU countries banned guns and there is very little gun violence, some counts for Australia.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: December 14, 2013, 08:34:18 PM »
yeah sure there are some horrible things done to unarmed people, but you cant say that the holocaust wouldn't have happened if the yews in Europe  had guns?. the other country's you use are the exception. All the EU countries banned guns and there is very little gun violence, some counts for Australia.
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2013/jun/24/blog-posting/social-media-post-says-uk-has-far-higher-violent-c/

:::D
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: December 14, 2013, 08:40:13 PM »
Oh yeah, we disarm and you EU Nazi's(Esau), will storm in to take over with your one world crap. And terrorists and drug cartels will swarm in and slaughter innocent men, women, and children.

Go F yourself!

Offline brenden

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #14 on: December 14, 2013, 08:46:47 PM »
you forget that if there is a crime in the EU there's almost never a gun involved. The biggest part of those crimes is theft no shootings no killings. Because if you look at the deaths you can see the UK has 35 a year and the US 12.000. There are more deadly shootings a day in the US than there are in a year in the UK 

Offline brenden

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #15 on: December 14, 2013, 08:47:32 PM »
why should Europe attack America your making no sense

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: December 14, 2013, 08:47:51 PM »
Oh yeah, these attacks take place at places where guns are illegal. The City's in the US that have the highest murder rate, are the ones with the strictest gun laws.

Offline brenden

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #17 on: December 14, 2013, 08:49:40 PM »
that's because you can drive over from another city with a gun, it only works if you ban guns nationwide

Offline brenden

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #18 on: December 14, 2013, 08:53:53 PM »
Im a little bid off with my numbers by the way here is the link with the numbers http://www.unodc.org/unodc/en/data-and-analysis/homicide.html

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: December 14, 2013, 08:54:54 PM »
that's because you can drive over from another city with a gun, it only works if you ban guns nationwide
Okay, we'll tell our enemies to stop having guns.

Offline brenden

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #20 on: December 14, 2013, 08:56:46 PM »
No the police and or army take them from them, and if the cant buy new ones in the store guns will be harder and harder to find

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: December 14, 2013, 09:18:32 PM »
No the police and or army take them from them, and if the cant buy new ones in the store guns will be harder and harder to find
Oh okay, so the EU will take over the whole world, and take the guns from Russia, China, the Muzzies, and the Latinos south of the border... Lol! And then there will be peace and love on the earth. Ha!

Offline brenden

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #22 on: December 14, 2013, 09:25:42 PM »
do you have so little faith in the US army that you think they cant protect you? i thought the US had a pritty large army....

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: December 14, 2013, 09:47:07 PM »
do you have so little faith in the US army that you think they cant protect you? i thought the US had a pritty large army....
It's not about trusting or faith in our Army, its about trusting the leader of the Army. The right to bear arms is a protection our founding fathers gave us, to protect us from a tyrannical Government and foreign enemies. 

Offline AirGunner

• Junior JTFer
  • עוד כהנא חי
« Reply #24 on: December 14, 2013, 10:16:36 PM »
I, for one, will not feed this troll so  :P :P :P
כִּי בְתַחְבֻּלוֹת, תַּעֲשֶׂה-לְּךָ מִלְחָמָה