Author Topic: We Will Ascend : Yehe Ratzon  (Read 452 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
We Will Ascend : Yehe Ratzon
« on: November 09, 2014, 11:31:22 PM »
Shalom,

Despite all the bad news in the media I maintain that we will soon be granted full rights of prayer on the Temple mount, the holiest site for Jews around the world. The Holy Temple mount where the Garden of Eden was centered, where Isaac was bound for the altar by Abraham (which we read about last Shabbat), and it is the place which remains sacred in Hashems plan.

Jews cannot accept that we are not permitted to pray at our site. We will never accept it as it has been the soul of Jewish belief for the 2000 years we have been exiled. The Temple is central to our prayers (we pray to the East, toward Jerusalem), it is central to our belief in the prophecies of our prophets (all the prophets foresaw the rebuilding of the final Temple and the resumption of service). We mourn the loss of the Temple religiously every Tish B'Av with fasting and sitting on the floors.

So we cannot allow this silly 'status quo' argument to satisfy us. This is not 'the way it is' and just like other ethnic groups had to fight for their rights, so too Jews must stand up and FIGHT for the right to PRAY at the TEMPLE mount. Someone told me I should be scared of the muslim threat. I am not afraid as I am fighting for what is right and just and I will surely fight for the right of Jews to pray on the Temple till my dying day.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Re: We Will Ascend : Yehe Ratzon
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2014, 09:10:34 AM »
do you have enough money to make aliyah?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774