Author Topic: Was German Christ banned?  (Read 8627 times)

ftf

Re: Was German Christ banned?
« Reply #50 on: August 29, 2007, 09:30:42 PM »
This discussion is going nowhere, and does not help us, if you have some issue with something I have said talk about it with me via pm, or if you feel that that is not adequate talk about it with an admin via pm, this topic is causing only argument, please let this topic die,

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #51 on: August 29, 2007, 09:40:23 PM »
Guys, remember, this is Chaim's forum, and if he wants German Christ banned, then that's his prerogative.  If you think that was an error, then by all means, bring it up on the next Ask JTF show.   And rather than arguing here, why not also ask Chaim about how much of the vote Hitler really did receive.  It would make for a very good show. 

But please, let's stop bickering and arguing. 

Joe Schmo

« Reply #52 on: August 29, 2007, 09:41:17 PM »

Let's stop bickering and arguing. 

Got it?!
« Last Edit: August 29, 2007, 10:08:07 PM by Scriabin »

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #53 on: August 29, 2007, 10:07:02 PM »
The German people are more evil than Muslims for a simple reason: they are far more educated and enlightened (in fact, they are the nation that has produced more philosophers than any other) than the primitive savage Muzzies. The Muzzies, in their baseness, are so brainwashed by their devil-cult that they can barely think straight. The Germans know better.

The Germans, for much of the past century the most advanced nation in terms of scientific progress and Western education on the planet, have no such excuse.

newman

« Reply #54 on: August 29, 2007, 10:11:26 PM »
The German people are more evil than Muslims for a simple reason: they are far more educated and enlightened (in fact, they are the nation that has produced more philosophers than any other) than the primitive savage Muzzies. The Muzzies, in their baseness, are so brainwashed by their devil-cult that they can barely think straight. The Germans know better.

The Germans, for much of the past century the most advanced nation in terms of scientific progress and Western education on the planet, have no such excuse.

Good point.

Islam is a whole culture that STOPS it's followers from thinking. I've had more than one educator tell me how students from islamic backgrounds have great trouble with abstract concepts.

Krauts have NO trouble thinking on the other hand.