Author Topic: Jordanian parliament praises Temple Mount terror attack  (Read 864 times)

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
Jordanian parliament praises Temple Mount terror attack
« on: July 16, 2017, 02:54:11 PM »
Jordanian parliament praises Temple Mount terror attack: “Our martyrs are watering the holy land” with their blood

https://jtf.org/jordanian-parliament-praises-temple-mount-terror-attack-our-martyrs-are-watering-the-holy-land/
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Jordanian parliament praises Temple Mount terror attack
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2017, 03:35:23 PM »
Jordan already occupies part of the Holy Land. If they speak like this, it's an act of war and Israel should liberate the portions of Reuben and Gad from Jordanian occupation.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Jordanian parliament praises Temple Mount terror attack
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2017, 02:19:42 PM »
They should be very carefull about what they say and wish. Terrorism can come to them very easily too. There are much IS supporters in Ma'an. I remember what IS did to this Jordanian pilot. And I have not seen one member of parliament in Israel or elsewhere who has spoken like this.

Imo the fear of God is the beginning of wisdom.

"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani