Author Topic: an Arab terrorist admits what JTF has been saying for decades  (Read 1099 times)

Offline Ron

• Administrator
  • Full JTFer
an Arab terrorist admits what JTF has been saying for decades
« on: August 08, 2021, 02:56:05 PM »
Montaser Shalabi, an Arab terrorist who murdered the Jewish teen Yehuda Guetta, may G-d avenge his blood, near the town Evyatar. In his police investigation, he admits to the goal of the Muslim Nazi terrorists: they want all of Israel and to murder all of the Jews. This isnt about so called """occupation""". This is about a war of extermination against any Jewish state of any size and borders. They tried to wipe out Israel when they ruled Judea and Samaria before 1967 too, and if the evil government of Israel manages to create a Muslim terrorist "Fakestinian" state there, G-d forbid, they will be closer to the goal of wiping out Israel with its 6 million Jews.

The terrorist is also a rich man who has several villas in Judea and the United States, another slap in the face to self-hating Jews, like this abomination of a police officer, who think that if we raise the living standards of our murderers, they will stop trying to throw us to the sea, instead of acknowledging the obvious truth: in order to defeat the enemy we must 1. destroy their terrorist organizations 2. stop giving them money and let their living standards become unbearable so that they will leave already.

English translation of the conversation:

Police investigator: "how come a person like you gets into a situation where he commits a terrorist attack?"
Shalabi: "according to my religion I can hurt and even kill people who took my lands"
Police investigator: "to the best of my knowledge, you live in a large villa in the village of Turmus Ayya" (a village near Ramallah in Judea and Samaria)
Shalabi: "I mean that you took Arab houses in Ashdod and Haifa"
Police investigator: "that doesn't seem like a good enough reason to commit a terrorist attack".

Source of the pictures: Kan News (Israeli state television).

« Last Edit: August 09, 2021, 12:06:30 PM by Ron from Israel »
We must help the Hilltop Youth heroes!

Their fight is our fight.

How you can help and participate in the sacred cause:

https://jtf.org/forum/index.php/topic,94604.0.html

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: an Arab terrorist admits what JTF has been saying for decades
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2021, 05:40:38 PM »
Montaser Shalabi, an Arab terrorist who murdered the Jewish teen Yehuda Guetta, may G-d avenge his blood, admits in his police investigation as to the goal of the Muslim Nazi terrorists: they want all of Israel and murder all the Jews. This isnt about so called """occupation""". This is about the very existence of any Jewish state in any borders. They tried to wipe out Israel when they ruled Judea and Samaria before 1967, and will be closer to achieving that goal if the evil government of Israel manages to create a Muslim terrorist "Fakestinian" state there G-d forbid, a national suicide for 6 million Jews.

The terrorist is a rich man who has several villas in Judea and the United States, another slap in the face to self-hating Jews like this abomination of a police officer who think that if we raise the living standards of our murderers, they will stop trying to throw us to the sea, instead of the obvious truth: in order to defeat the enemy we must 1. destroy the terrorist organizations 2. stop giving them money and let their living standards become unbearable so that they will leave already.

English translation of the conversation:

Police investigator: "how come a person like you gets into a situation where he commits a terrorist attack?"
Shalabi: "according to my religion I can hurt and even kill people who took my lands".
Police investigator: "to the best of my knowledge, you live in a large villa in the village of Turmus Ayya" (a village near Ramallah in Judea and Samaria)
Shalabi: "I mean that you took my houses in Ashdod and Haifa"
Police investigator: "that doesn't seem like a good enough reason to commit a terrorist attack".

Source of the pictures: Kan News (Israeli state television).

And just imagine that this is the compelling response that the establishment can offer to such a terrorist point of view: 

"that doesn't seem like a good enough reason to commit a terrorist attack"

Wow!  That's definitely going to work!

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2021, 07:39:26 PM »
בס''ד

This is further proof of the fact that the Arabs will never accept a Jewish state of any size under any circumstances. The Arab goal has always been, and will always be, the destruction of Israel and genocide against the Jewish people. All agreements, treaties and negotiations are only tactics aimed at securing Jewish concessions that weaken Israel so that the final goal can eventually be achieved.

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2021, 12:56:56 AM »
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                                        :fist:

Exactly right, pure chokhmah! If only all of Israel
and all of the Jewish people understood this and
did what was right, what a better and blessed world
it would surely be!

Offline Judah Katz

• Full JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2021, 01:58:55 AM »
Trading Jewish blood for Arab feelings. Where there are no men, they live and we die. 
The exile is absolute poison. The exile breeds self hatred and also hatred for others. We are making fools of ourselves in the exile and the self hating exile mindset that governs Israel is destroying us and making us the fool among the nations.