Author Topic: GOP debate on Sunday the 21st  (Read 2944 times)

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
GOP debate on Sunday the 21st
« on: October 19, 2007, 07:39:49 AM »
I think it's supposed to be televised on FoxNews. 

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: GOP debate on Sunday the 21st
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2007, 09:48:41 AM »
That'll be Great cause I missed the last one...

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2007, 07:55:34 AM »
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,271356,00.html

I think Chaim has criticized debates somewhat in the past for sometimes neglecting topics that should otherwise be discusses.  If anyone has a question to ask or knows what Chaim would want to be asked, this is a potential chance to try and get it asked.

Offline Zionist Revolutionary

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2007, 08:14:47 PM »
"Ron Paul is certefiably insane"

-Some guy in Frank Luntz's focus group.

Thank you for your sanity and wisdom.

"I didn't know there was any room to the left of Ted Kennedy...I didn't know there was any room to the right of him either."

-Fred Thompson.

Damn, I'm not a Thompson person, but that was just an awesome line.

Offline Barach Velvel ben Lazer Eliazer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2007, 01:00:10 AM »
Tom Tancredo won this debate. He brought up so many good points and spoke about the evils of Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid.

See what happens when a good candidate is in the race, and actually has all the credentials to be an amazing president/politican? That person isn't even spoken about in the news media!

If people like Rush Limbaugh really cared about this country, they'd support Tom Tancredo or Duncan Hunter every minute of the day on their shows. All those millions of dollars Rush Limbaugh has could go torwards a nice contribution for Hunter or Tancredo's campaign.

And how sad is it that that Nazi Ron Paul won the text message poll? Sean Hannity was correct in saying we should just ignore the poll, but it's really disturbing that any one would support that nutcase. Did you hear those boos during his turns?

Joe Schmo

« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2007, 01:18:58 AM »
And how sad is it that that Nazi Ron Paul won the text message poll? Sean Hannity was correct in saying we should just ignore the poll, but it's really disturbing that any one would support that nutcase. Did you hear those boos during his turns?

I still haven't been convinced as to why Ron Paul is a Nazi, or a nutcase.  He made the best points of anyone in the debate.

I heard the boos.  I thought, "the big money boys don't like him."

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2007, 10:59:50 PM »

I still haven't been convinced as to why Ron Paul is a Nazi, or a nutcase.  He made the best points of anyone in the debate.

It's a good idea to not build defense missile bases in Europe that could protect us from a potential Russian assault?

He's supported by Størm Frønt, one of the biggest neo-Nazi organizations in the world. This is mostly due to his comment that the neo-cons have been responsible for many wars.

He blames 9/11 on the US, and believes the US should make amends with Muslim terrorist leaders. He once said that we should ask them why they hate us.

This man hopes that there are enough ignorant people who will elect him.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2007, 11:04:56 PM »

It's a good idea to not build defense missile bases in Europe that could protect us from a potential Russian assault?

He's supported by Størm Frønt, one of the biggest neo-Nazi organizations in the world. This is mostly due to his comment that the neo-cons have been responsible for many wars.

He blames 9/11 on the US, and believes the US should make amends with Muslim terrorist leaders. He once said that we should ask them why they hate us.

Don't worry.  I don't think he has a chance of winning.

The ignorant people will elect someone else.

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2007, 01:31:01 AM »

The ignorant person's vote is for Hillary. Surely, there will be Republicans who will register with the Democratic Party just to vote for her, because some Republicans like her and liked her husband.

Many people don't know a single thing about Hillary, but they'll vote for her, because they know others are going to do the same. Plus, the ignoramuses of the US are under the impression that Bill Clinton was a great president, because the news media protrays him as such, and they think he was an upstanding guy, and because Hillary is his wife, people will vote based on name recognition.

You wouldn't believe some of the reasons I've heard people say why they like Bill Clinton. Some like him because he smoked marijuana, and because of that they think he's just a regular guy.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2007, 11:45:49 AM »

The ignorant person's vote is for Hillary. Surely, there will be Republicans who will register with the Democratic Party just to vote for her, because some Republicans like her and liked her husband.

Many people don't know a single thing about Hillary, but they'll vote for her, because they know others are going to do the same. Plus, the ignoramuses of the US are under the impression that Bill Clinton was a great president, because the news media protrays him as such, and they think he was an upstanding guy, and because Hillary is his wife, people will vote based on name recognition.

You wouldn't believe some of the reasons I've heard people say why they like Bill Clinton. Some like him because he smoked marijuana, and because of that they think he's just a regular guy.

Clinton won simply because he was better looking and more charismatic than elder Bush and Bob Dole.

Its been like this since Kennedy defeated Nixon in 1960. 

Damn television.