Author Topic: In a Kahanist Israel should the Druze be given the same rights in currently  (Read 5884 times)

raiseyourfist

The reason why i ask is that while they don't consider themselves Arabic, they are indeed muslim and are currently allowed to serve in the ISraeli army and get the same benefits Israeli Jews get...

Right now there are over 100 000 of them in the galillee alone...

THE QUESTION THOUGH IS WOULD THEY BE ALLOWED TO LIVE IN A KAHANIST ISRAEL AFTER WE TAKE POWER (G-D WILLING)

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
They call themselves muslims although their beliefs are at varience with the koran and sunna, no muslim or non muslim with an understanding of islam will say that it is really another sect of islam. As long as the druze are loyal to the state of Israel, they should be allowed to enjoy the same rights as Jews in Israel.
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
Yes of course they should still be allowed to live in Israel.  You know how many of them have given their lives for Israel?  They are kind and good people who have a good relationship with Jews, also they don't intermarry because it's part of their culture to only marry other Druze.  They are the perfect type of minority to have in Israel and they should be given equal rights with Jews and truly loyal arab Christians. 
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
The reason why i ask is that while they don't consider themselves Arabic, they are indeed muslim and are currently allowed to serve in the ISraeli army and get the same benefits Israeli Jews get...

Right now there are over 100 000 of them in the galillee alone...

THE QUESTION THOUGH IS WOULD THEY BE ALLOWED TO LIVE IN A KAHANIST ISRAEL AFTER WE TAKE POWER (G-D WILLING)
They can certainly live in the land without any political rights but still having their personal rights as per the Rambam.
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
    • AussieJTFer's Youtube Channel
Yes, besides the ones in the Golan, they are more loyal to the state than the Jews of North Tel Aviv.

• Master JTFer
Yes, besides the ones in the Golan, they are more loyal to the state than the Jews of North Tel Aviv.
but who is to prevent them from becoming a majority?
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
    • The American Infidels

If you are worried about Israel becoming a gentile state, then gentiles should be encouraged to become Jews.
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

• Master JTFer

If you are worried about Israel becoming a gentile state, then gentiles should be encouraged to become Jews.
?
I'm not sure I understand what you are saying. We cannot forcibly convert people, that would be unjust, however we can permit only Jews to vote as per the Rambam and the  TOrah
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
    • AussieJTFer's Youtube Channel
The Druze don't breed like cockroaches like the muslims. Their leaders even stated that they and other gentiles in Israel should become Noahides, I doubt they're going to be taking over anytime soon.

• Master JTFer
The Druze don't breed like cockroaches like the muslims. Their leaders even stated that they and other gentiles in Israel should become Noahides, I doubt they're going to be taking over anytime soon.
but still do they have a right to become a majority? if they are allowed to vote then they will have it in the back of their minds.
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
    • The American Infidels

?
I'm not sure I understand what you are saying. We cannot forcibly convert people, that would be unjust, however we can permit only Jews to vote as per the Rambam and the  TOrah

Israel is meant to be a Jewish state run by Halacha. If the druze along with other gentiles living there were becoming a majority, should they not be conversion efforts aimed towards them? I know proselytizing is not done in Judaism, but can an exception not be made in this case? I am not talking about forced conversions, after all, Jews are not muslims and should not behave like them. What are the rambam?

• Master JTFer
but still do they have a right to become a majority? if they are allowed to vote then they will have it in the back of their minds.

They don't even have their own political party. They are a small fraction of the entire Arab population in Israel. Some of them are Knesset members in Jewish parties. When was even a Right Wing member of The Likud who opposed Ariel Sharon, making him better than most Jewish MKs.

yea I saw that article on masada2000
but still if we don't let muslim's vote neither should druze
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
    • The American Infidels

?

Israel is meant to be a Jewish state run by Halacha. If the druze along with other gentiles living there were becoming a majority, should they not be conversion efforts aimed towards them? I know proselytizing is not done in Judaism, but can an exception not be made in this case? I am not talking about forced conversions, after all, Jews are not muslims and should not behave like them. What are the rambam?

They should be taught The Noahide Laws and become Noahides. All real Noahides agree with us that Israel is a Jewish state and that it only belongs to Jews.

I do not consider myself a noahide but I too agree that Israel should be A Jewish state and homeland. With gentiles in charge and in the majority, that defeats the whole purpose. Is it normal for non noahides to believe in this?

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.

?

They should be taught The Noahide Laws and become Noahides. All real Noahides agree with us that Israel is a Jewish state and that it only belongs to Jews.

I do not consider myself a noahide but I too agree that Israel should be A Jewish state and homeland. With gentiles in charge and in the majority, that defeats the whole purpose. Is it normal for non noahides to believe in this?

If you're not closet anti semite from UN or US State Departament than yes. ;)
Jews just like all nations have right to have their state and  set their rules there; Nobody is oposing Syria or Egypt calling itself Arab republic but many are oposing the Jewish character of Israel; including many "secular" or ultra haredim Israeli Jews. It's Hipocracy of highest order. About minorities;you have to expell  all Palestinians couse they will always be the fifth column; When the American Jewry will make alliyah the one or two percent  of remaining loyal to Israel gentiles among ten milions will not be a trouble.   
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
In a Kahanist government, according to what I understood from Rabbi Kahane's works, all gentiles, including "fakestinians" will have the choice to live in Israel with full social rights, but no political rights. Noachides, X-tians, Muzzies, and anyone else that isn't Jewish including the Druze, would have full social rights (with the exception of a few laws that Rabbi Kahane deemed vital to the existence of the Jewish people such as a ban on intermarriage), but will not be allowed to vote.

In Judaism we don't look for converts, and you cannot convert to Judaism merely because you want to remain in Israel.

"Secular Zionism is racism. Religious Zionism is Judaism."
No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."
- George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States of America

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
    • The American Infidels
In a Kahanist government, according to what I understood from Rabbi Kahane's works, all gentiles, including "fakestinians" will have the choice to live in Israel with full social rights, but no political rights. Noachides, X-tians, Muzzies, and anyone else that isn't Jewish including the Druze, would have full social rights (with the exception of a few laws that Rabbi Kahane deemed vital to the existence of the Jewish people such as a ban on intermarriage), but will not be allowed to vote.

In Judaism we don't look for converts, and you cannot convert to Judaism merely because you want to remain in Israel.

I merely suggested conversion as a way to keep the Jewish majority. Only those who really want to convert and who is sincere enough will go through with it. muzzies should not be allowed to step foot in Israel. Have they not desecrated the Holy Land and Beit Hamikdash long enough? Have they not caused enough bloodshed against Jews and other non muslims?

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
Rabbi Kahane also predicted that the day the Arabs will wake up, turn on the news, and hear Rabbi Meir Kahane is the new Prime Minister of Israel, they will flee the country. So I'm not too worried about a gentile majority in Israel.

"Secular Zionism is racism. Religious Zionism is Judaism."
No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."
- George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States of America