Author Topic: Why are Israelis on the forum now? It's Shabbat!  (Read 7337 times)

Kiwi

Re: Why are Israelis on the forum now? It's Shabbat!
« Reply #25 on: October 20, 2007, 11:21:18 PM »
I know thanks bro.I do our best.My kids know.My grandma left prior to the holocaust.So in my family it is still a bit touchy subject!but we try.!My mother was afriad it will happen again and it will.Be safe.

Do you think there will be a Holocaust in the U.S.?  If not, what is there to be afraid of?  Seems really paranoid to me. 

I know of many cases even here in Australia that it happens hence the strong following of the Messianic ways, out side the major cities.

Kiwi

« Reply #26 on: October 20, 2007, 11:26:45 PM »
I know thanks bro.I do our best.My kids know.My grandma left prior to the holocaust.So in my family it is still a bit touchy subject!but we try.!My mother was afraid it will happen again and it will.Be safe.

Do you think there will be a Holocaust in the U.S.?  If not, what is there to be afraid of?  Seems really paranoid to me. 

I know of many cases even here in Australia that it happens hence the strong following of the Messianic ways, out side the major cities.

If they leave their religion, they commit a spiritual Holocaust.

No they didn't they still practice nothing changes just they are hidding in a christian church. As they did to   
all those years ago.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #27 on: October 20, 2007, 11:29:50 PM »
OK, so what's the general consensus?
We are ALL in agreement that the Sabbath must be respected... however there are many Gentiles on this forum who cannot wait for it to open up to post again, in this case I was delighted to have it open for this long. I hope you can understand our enthusiasm!

Kiwi

« Reply #28 on: October 20, 2007, 11:36:12 PM »
I know thanks bro.I do our best.My kids know.My grandma left prior to the holocaust.So in my family it is still a bit touchy subject!but we try.!My mother was afraid it will happen again and it will.Be safe.

If they leave their religion, they commit a spiritual Holocaust.

No they didn't they still practice nothing changes just they are hidding in a Christian church. As they did to   
all those years ago.

But if they become "Messianic" they are commuting spiritual genocide since that means they left Judaism.

No they use that label to stay within a safe area. Many of this people I am speaking of, were there and survived, this is something they do to cope. No WAY are they less than any other Jew.

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #29 on: October 21, 2007, 01:16:22 AM »
You are posting too, Tzvi...  : :P

I live in Queens, when I was posting it wasnt Shabbat  yet, but it was Shabb---t in Israel. I was pointing to the fact that someone earlier who lives in Israel said he will respect the forum and not post on Shabbat . (and it wasnt only 1 person from their).
I said it because when Menashe said that the forum will be closed, but it wasn't..for some reason.
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche