Author Topic: Blacks are Genetically Inferior - Watson told the truth  (Read 15252 times)

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Blacks are Genetically Inferior - Watson told the truth
« Reply #25 on: October 20, 2007, 11:01:16 PM »
yes friend and thats Ok!Why cant we all accept we are different not better then each other.Know what I mean? O0

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: October 20, 2007, 11:40:03 PM »
yes friend and thats Ok!Why cant we all accept we are different not better then each other.Know what I mean? O0

That's more like it!

IT's apples, pears, oranges and grapes.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #27 on: October 21, 2007, 04:39:30 PM »

Jews and Anglos tie for intelligence, the Orientals (Japanese/Chinese) are more gifted in math but their creative capacity (innovation) is not on par with Jews and Anglos. These are the self evident observable trends. There are many facets to intelligence, logical reasoning, creative/innovation, mathematical/computational. I believe the strength of the Jews and Anglo intelligence is in their capacity to innovate in addition to their functional intelligence.

Imagine if you're Jewish AND Anglo. :o

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #28 on: October 21, 2007, 05:28:32 PM »
On average the Jew is smarter than the anglo, no doubt in my mind.  By smarter I mean higher IQ.  I would bet on the Jew against the anglo in an IQ test.   I consider the Jews, the Askenazi jews in particlar to be a white ethnic group, however not anglo.  Much the way Italians are  white ethnic, but not anglo.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #29 on: October 21, 2007, 05:57:35 PM »
On average the Jew is smarter than the anglo, no doubt in my mind.  By smarter I mean higher IQ.  I would bet on the Jew against the anglo in an IQ test.   I consider the Jews, the Askenazi jews in particlar to be a white ethnic group, however not anglo.  Much the way Italians are  white ethnic, but not anglo.

I dunno, I'm very impressed with the Dyson vacume cleaner.  ;)
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #30 on: October 21, 2007, 09:53:44 PM »
This is completely untrue and inappropriate for this forum. This is not a Jewish supremacist forum!

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #31 on: October 21, 2007, 09:59:19 PM »
Well, the title is a bit off, it should be changed to most blacks.  I'm a Scientist Daniel, give me scientific facts and I'll reconsider.  So far the blacks in large always score lowest on every type of test. 
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #32 on: October 21, 2007, 10:00:02 PM »
Look, you're not gonna restrict what we talk about here.  You don't like it, tough crap

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #33 on: October 21, 2007, 10:04:55 PM »
Well, the title is a bit off, it should be changed to most blacks.  I'm a Scientist Daniel, give me scientific facts and I'll reconsider.  So far the blacks in large always score lowest on every type of test. 

That might be true. But it's not due to racial superiority or inferiority. It's due to culture and environment. Give me scientific facts that there is some sort of genetic or biological component that makes certain races biologically superior to others. I've got no objections or disagreements with the test results. I just have a disagreement that it's somehow linked to biology or genetics.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #34 on: October 21, 2007, 10:06:29 PM »
Look, you're not gonna restrict what we talk about here.  You don't like it, tough crap

I'm not trying to restrict anything. I'm just stating my opinion. As a liberal, I would never even think about restricting dissenting opinions :)

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #35 on: October 21, 2007, 10:17:45 PM »
Intelligence is mostly determined by genetics.  That's why smart children nearly always have smart parents.  If intelligence is mostly determined by genetics and there is a group that has large intelligence gaps demonstrated by every indicator of intelligence that we have ( IQ tests, school tests, standardized tests, LSATs, SATs, professional job tests, ASVAB military tests, as well as pure observation ;)  it must be logically so that most of that difference is attributable to genes.  Look, there's no ways around it, no if ands or buts, it's very simple.  SOME of the reason for differences for intelligence is due to environment and such things like health, education, effort, etc.  To say that there is no genetic component to intelligence flies in the face of all common sense!
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #36 on: October 21, 2007, 10:19:02 PM »
Jewish Supremacy!   Jewish Power all the way!!  Arabs out of Israel !!  

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #37 on: October 21, 2007, 10:24:07 PM »
Zev, you are right on the money as always, you are irrefutable.  Some of these black defenders on JTF are real ignoramuses. Its like unbelievable.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #38 on: October 22, 2007, 02:41:25 PM »
I don't understand why we have this knee jerk "Genetics have nothing to do  with intelligence" reaction to any discussion of the subject.

Is it possible that Watson who discovered DNA might know a little more about Genetics than Daniel and dannycookie57?

I think that is possible.

Anyone agree with me?
« Last Edit: October 22, 2007, 02:43:51 PM by judeanoncapta »
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #39 on: October 22, 2007, 03:43:37 PM »
I don't understand why we have this knee jerk "Genetics have nothing to do  with intelligence" reaction to any discussion of the subject.

Is it possible that Watson who discovered DNA might know a little more about Genetics than Daniel and dannycookie57?

Anyone agree with me?
Nazi scientist knew much more than you and I, and they said we are filth and the most "Inferior" "Race". So because they are scientist we should think they word is the absolute truth ?  The only absolute truth I know exists in math (like 1+1=2).

Lets not forget he is a known racist therefor all his "scientific" claims about race issues are very un-reliable as the Nazis scientific claims, just because he is a racist and they were Nazis.
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #40 on: October 22, 2007, 03:48:09 PM »

Anyone agree with me?
Nazi scientist knew much more than you and I, and they said we are filth and the most "Inferior" "Race". So because they are scientist we should think they word is the absolute truth ?  The only absolute truth I know exists in math (like 1+1=2).

Lets not forget he is a known racist therefor all his "scientific" claims about race issues are very un-reliable as the Nazis scientific claims, just because he is a racist and they were Nazis.

When did nazi scientists call Jews "filth"? Source?

Calling someone "filth" isn't fact.

What did Nazi Scientists statistically prove regarding Jews?

There is statistical proof out there showing Africans as being inferior, and it shows for it's self. If you can't see this, then you are blind and ignorant.

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #41 on: October 22, 2007, 03:51:42 PM »

Anyone agree with me?

When did nazi scientists call Jews "filth"? Source?

Calling someone "filth" isn't fact.

What did Nazi Scientists statistically prove regarding Jews?

There is statistical proof out there showing Africans as being inferior, and it shows for it's self. If you can't see this, then you are blind and ignorant.
Source ? hehe, you don't know the Nazis well enough ?
The Nazis published many "proofes" for their claims as a tool to justify what they are doing.

Who said we can trust those "statistical proofs" ?
« Last Edit: October 22, 2007, 03:55:40 PM by Dexter »
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #42 on: October 22, 2007, 03:57:48 PM »
Dexter, your comparison of Watson to Nazis is untrue and unfair.

By the fact that you are part of this forum, YOU  are a "known racist".

It doesn't mean automatically that what you say is incorrect.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #43 on: October 22, 2007, 03:58:41 PM »
saying that africans or anyone else is genetically inferior is blindness!!!
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #44 on: October 22, 2007, 04:01:17 PM »
Dexter, your comparison of Watson to Nazis is untrue and unfair.

By the fact that you are part of this forum, YOU  are a "known racist".

It doesn't mean automatically that what you say is incorrect.
Unfair ? why is that ?

There is a diffrent between being in a forum, which will contein a gather of opinion, between being a indevidual that holds spacific opinions.

- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #45 on: October 22, 2007, 04:01:49 PM »
I see this guy put Germans right under Jews.
I guess they were just jealous of being a step under the
Jews in the early 1900s.

And what is this American race?

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #46 on: October 22, 2007, 04:02:46 PM »

Genetically flawed and genetically inferior are two different things. Many of us are flawed in our genetics in some ways or another, more prone to certain diseases, obesity, certain conditions, etc.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #47 on: October 22, 2007, 04:12:59 PM »
Re: "...the Chinese are very book smart but not creative..."

Communism stifles innovation, as there is no profit motive
for creative individuals to improve and innovate.

Yes.
For those who live in NYC, just go to pearl river mart on Broadway, just below Greenwich Village and above City Hall.
Notice how slow the (older) Chinese workers are. They are the products of Communist China.

It takes hard work to be smart and productive; it's a mighty struggle.
It doesn't take much to make you dumb and slow.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #48 on: October 22, 2007, 04:14:05 PM »

Genetically flawed and genetically inferior are two different things. Many of us are flawed in our genetics in some ways or another, more prone to certain diseases, obesity, certain conditions, etc.

Because of the adaptations to our environment and lifestyle!  These are weaknesses but not in terms of Intellectual ability, only physical things.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #49 on: October 22, 2007, 04:16:47 PM »

Because of the adaptations to our environment and lifestyle!  These are weaknesses but not in terms of Intellectual ability, only physical things.

We are referring to mental, not physical.

Many of us have already admitted that Blacks are superior in many ways physically to the white man.