Author Topic: Blacks are Genetically Inferior - Watson told the truth  (Read 15254 times)

Offline artgijo

• Junior JTFer
Blacks are Genetically Inferior - Watson told the truth
« on: October 20, 2007, 01:55:09 AM »
Hi All

I want to bring to your notice something very important. Dr.Watson, Nobel prize winner of 1962 for deciphering DNA CODE told a simple truth, that Blacks are genetically inferior, which is 100% true. Only 1% of the black population is brainy people, the rest are junk.

I feel the following criteria of people most Intelligent

1. Jews

2. Germans ( Aryan Race without Mix)

3.Americans

4. Anglo Saxon race ( Europens)

5.Japanese

6.Vedic Aryans ( Indians)

7.Russians and East Europeans

8.Latinos

9.Chinese

One should look at the contribution towards science, music and literature. We can find that there is 100% truth in what Mr.Watson told

Two ideologies that attack a person's brain make it useless are

1.ISLAM
2.COMMUNISM

Anyone addicted to the above can't be a free thinker and will bring chaos , death and destruction wherever it is.

"THOSE WHO TELL THE TRUTH WILL BE KILLED" but the truth remain truth

I love Mr.WATSON and let us support him, he is facing lots of critisism and even sacked from position for telling truth.

Comment on the same

Regards

GIJO

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Blacks are Genetically Inferior - Watson told the truth
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2007, 02:02:33 AM »
and what's your point?
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Ralph1

• Full JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2007, 02:10:30 AM »
Dude are you for real? You put the Chinese as the dumbest. Are you aware that Asians have the second highest IQs behind Jews?

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2007, 02:16:51 AM »
Everybody knows that genetics has nothing to do with anything...IT's the way people are raised and how they choose to act morally on certain things.

artgijo is a troll....

kick this guy off the forum

And shut this site down on the next Sabbath so that I"m not here blowing whistles on dimwits.

....Germans #2 to Jews...You think we're stupid that you put your favorite race as #2 you idiot shmuck!? Go to hell!
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2007, 02:35:55 AM »
This post is a bit freaky..

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2007, 03:48:22 AM »
This guy is at the very least a nut. Earlier in the year this guy claimed to be an Indian. I don't know what the heck he is, or if he is even a "he".

I second the others who say get rid of him. I smell nothing but a rat.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2007, 07:00:50 AM »
Um you guys, he said the "following criteria" I don't think he was ranking them in order but I agree with Dannycookie, intelligence doesn't have anything to do with genetics.

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2007, 07:52:48 AM »
I agree with Artgigo.  I absolutely feel race plays a part in a person's intelligence.   However, a person with hard work and diligence can over come their shortcomings and still succeed in life.  No need to call him  names Dannie Cookies or whatever the hec you call yourself. 

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2007, 08:08:44 AM »
I agree with Artgigo.  I absolutely feel race plays a part in a person's intelligence.   However, a person with hard work and diligence can over come their shortcomings and still succeed in life.  No need to call him  names Dannie Cookies or whatever the hec you call yourself. 
It's not the race, it's the culture.
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Bodhi

• Full JTFer
« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2007, 08:38:42 AM »
Um you guys, he said the "following criteria" I don't think he was ranking them in order but I agree with Dannycookie, intelligence doesn't have anything to do with genetics.

Actually I think they have done studies with identical twins, and somehow came to the conclusion that genetics are responsible for about 70% of intelligence....don't ask me where I saw that, but I think I read it.

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2007, 08:48:42 AM »
7.Russians and East Europeans
You for real ? Mig 29s ( I know we smashed them in the IDF but making an airplane takes brains), AK 47s, The Sputnik etc.

3.Americans
Just look at George W. Bush

I think this is a stupid poll.

I agree that blacks may not be the smartest. I also don't think that Jews are a race anymore. Maybe in Biblical times.

Jews are smart because we have a culture that values intelligence and success.
"We are in 1938, and Iran is Germany"

raiseyourfist

« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2007, 11:19:53 AM »
There is no arian race SANJ...

its a farce invented by that c#nt Hitler

They are so smart they exterminate 11 million people in cold blood...

number 2 my a####

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2007, 02:37:35 PM »

Not true Dexter, race plays a large part in natural intelligence.  Culture also plays a role, but is secondary.  However, like I explained before, hard work and perseverence can compensate for weakness in intelligence.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: October 20, 2007, 08:08:43 PM »

Not true Dexter, race plays a large part in natural intelligence.  Culture also plays a role, but is secondary.  However, like I explained before, hard work and perseverence can compensate for weakness in intelligence.

You're 100% right, The Shadow.  Why do people who attempt to say that genetics have nothing to do with intelligence also admit that a person can be intelligent "because he had smart parents".  I suppose the people who claim that genetics has no effect on intelligence must believe that stupid parents have the possibility of producing genius offspring?  Smart people would have dumb children just as often as dumb parents would have dumb children if intelligence was purely a random thing.  Also, there would be no reason to find an intelligent spouse in terms of genetics, because even if you had a spouse as dumb as rocks, it wouldn't matter because intelligence would be completely random. 

That position is 100% against common sense and what everyone knows about intelligence. 

IQ is a remarkably static measure of intelligence that remains very stable from young childhood all the way to adulthood.

Also you're right about the adopted children studies.  In those studies, the black children lived in the same environments as their white children did, but the black children consistently scored much lower on IQ tests than the white or asian children did.  There is absolutely no way to account for this difference unless you are willing to accept that different races have different natural intelligences. 
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: October 20, 2007, 08:16:17 PM »

Jews and Anglos tie for intelligence, the Orientals (Japanese/Chinese) are more gifted in math but their creative capacity (innovation) is not on par with Jews and Anglos. These are the self evident observable trends. There are many facets to intelligence, logical reasoning, creative/innovation, mathematical/computational. I believe the strength of the Jews and Anglo intelligence is in their capacity to innovate in addition to their functional intelligence.
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2007, 08:21:47 PM »

Jews and Anglos tie for intelligence, the Orientals (Japanese/Chinese) are more gifted in math but their creative capacity (innovation) is not on par with Jews and Anglos. These are the self evident observable trends. There are many facets to intelligence, logical reasoning, creative/innovation, mathematical/computational. I believe the strength of the Jews and Anglo intelligence is in their capacity to innovate in addition to their functional intelligence.

Yes, Japanese, Chinese, and Koreans have high IQs but that doesn't necessarily translate in their being able to invent, create and think outside of the box in radically new ways.  I think part of the reason for this disparity though is not genetic but is the Oriental culture which stresses conformity vs. Western culture that stresses individualism and freedom.  I think they are starting to break out of that mold though because the free-market is giving them chances to be innovative.  You already see that with Japan, I think that's going to spread to China very soon.  I would bet that in 30 years, Chinese will be inventing things on a level close to the inventions produced by Western countries. 
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2007, 08:25:10 PM »
When I was doing research in Chemistry, this very smart Chinese guy working in the lab was talking to me and he was fascinated with Einstein and jealous of him.  I agree that the Chinese are very book smart but not creative.
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2007, 08:28:11 PM »
When I was doing research in Chemistry, this very smart Chinese guy working in the lab was talking to me and he was fascinated with Einstein and jealous of him.  I agree that the Chinese are very book smart but not creative.

Yeah, that's why you don't see any Chinese stand-up comedians, members of creative musical groups, TV show writers, script writers etc.  Finding Chinese in fields that require creativity is like trying to find Jews involved in sports. 

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: October 20, 2007, 09:24:03 PM »
Re:  "...the Chinese are very book smart but not creative..."

I disagree...It is true that China has produced few innovations in the past century, but this was not always the case.

Japan borrowed its culture as well as its alphabet from China.

Long ago China was considered the height of culture and sophistication throughout Asia.

Forty years ago the Japanese were known as a culture of "copy-cats", but since Japan westernized they have been making great advances in technological innovation and the sciences.

Communism stifles innovation, as there is no profit motive for creative individuals to improve and innovate.

If China continues on its latest "Great March Forward", we may soon begin to see them as a creative force.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: October 20, 2007, 09:43:48 PM »
Why do we say blacks can jump high and run fast due to their race yet ,we cant say whites are smarter.If you cant answer that,you are a self hating white.......and  you are a racist! :D

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: October 20, 2007, 10:07:29 PM »
Why do we say blacks can jump high and run fast due to their race yet ,we cant say whites are smarter.If you cant answer that,you are a self hating white.......and  you are a racist! :D

Spot on.  :)
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: October 20, 2007, 10:09:28 PM »
Thanks and you are right. ;)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: October 20, 2007, 10:15:00 PM »

IQ can be something genetic...but some people with high IQ's don't do didly squat...just as vice versa...
Secondly, it is possible for blacks to have a genetic advantage of being able to jump higher and run faster...but if a non black person works hard enough at workign out his muscles he can come close.

Smartness, although, might have a genetic advantage in certain races, doesn't justify anything more than that.

I was not offended by this post because blacks were listed near the bottom. I couldnt' careless what order it was in...What troubles me is the title that Blacks are "genetically inferior"..That is so Nazi...So dispicable...I wouldnt' have joined JTF if chaim didn't clarify what he meant when he said he didn't like blacks...but now I understand what this movement isl about...And it's not about race....or genetics..it's about evil culture...so why don't we stick with that?  If we stick with cultural superiority and inferiority and stuff like that, then me might have an outside chance of getting some decent supporters to this movement.  We don't want people talking about genetic superiority or inferiority...only cultural.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2007, 10:17:32 PM by dannycookie57 »

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #23 on: October 20, 2007, 10:23:41 PM »
Self hating , whites would even tell us blacks can jump high and run faster.However ,whites score higher on I q tests.There is nothing wrong with pointing out our differences.Those who cannot accept those differences show themselves for what they really are.Racists!

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #24 on: October 20, 2007, 10:42:16 PM »
Yes, it is wrong to say that blacks are "genetically inferior" or that they are inferior generally.  Blacks in general are inferior when it comes to their intellect and their looks, but they have other attributes as well.  Blacks are more fearless, they tend not to have as much self-doubt and nervousness in social situations that whites have.  One could also argue that blacks are superior physically to whites, as well as being taller which is considered a superior physical attribute.